Career Questions tagged Study Abroad

Kim Z.’s Avatar
Kim Z. Jan 22, 2018 164 views

What do you need to apply to schools outside of your country?

I want to consider going to school outside the country just to do a little exploring and I want to see new places. #livelife #study-abroad #international-student...

#college-applications

Jordan R.’s Avatar
Jordan R. Mar 08, 2018 146 views

Where is the best place to study abroad for a nursing major?

I want to study abroad at some point in college but I do not know what the best places are for a nursing major. I love all sides of the spectrum so anywhere in the world, I just don't know where the best places are for a study abroad nursing program. #study-abroad #nursing...

#medicine

Naomi B.’s Avatar
Naomi B. Mar 20, 2018 185 views

How do I choose where to study abroad?

I want to #study-abroad in many different places. How important is learning the language to go to a certain place? How do I get the most out of studying abroad programs? Is it advisable to go for more than a year? Is a semester abroad worth it financially and academically? How do I manage...

Kennedy S.’s Avatar
Kennedy S. Jan 17, 2018 161 views

How do I get into a college overseas?

I know it’ll be a really good opportunity but I’m worried that they won’t take students from other countries or that it would be too costly. #overseas #college #college-admissions...

#study-abroad

Callyan L.’s Avatar
Callyan L. Jan 12, 2018 201 views

How beneficial would studying abroad be for a zoology student?

I am considering studying abroad but I am a zoology/ field biology major and I was just wondering how beneficial it would be for me to study abroad with these majors. #zoology #study-abroad #college...

#academic-advising

Vanessa O.’s Avatar
Vanessa O. Apr 16, 2018 175 views

what year is best of study abroad

To determine what summer break might work better for a study aboad....

#study-abroad

Brenna H.’s Avatar
Brenna H. Mar 26, 2018 201 views

Does doing study abroad in college really help your education?

I've been think of doing study abroad in college and want to make sure that it is going to be worth it since it will cost a lot. Should I do it? #study-abroad #college...

#college-advice

Diana S.’s Avatar
Diana S. Mar 19, 2018 205 views

I am studying abroad this summer in Valencia, Spain and was wondering what are some of the best ways to integrate myself into the culture?

I want to get the most out of studying abroad because it is a once in a lifetime opportunity. However, I am nervous that I am going to be too shy to talk to the people there. #spain #study-abroad...

#foreign-languages

Misael Z.’s Avatar
Misael Z. Mar 14, 2018 182 views

Study Abroad studying a double-major in Music Performance and Business Administration?

I want to become a Property Manager but also I have been playing the clarinet for 9 years and I have filled a decent musical curriculum attending to music festivals, summer camps, playing in various ensembles; advanced orchestras, symphonic bands, professional orchestras, etc. My main goal is...

#italy #music-performance #business-management #property-management #clarinet #music #spain #busines #study-abroad

Genna P.’s Avatar
Genna P. Mar 08, 2018 196 views
Destyni R.’s Avatar
Destyni R. Mar 06, 2018 249 views

What are some cool places to travel to during Spring Break or for studying abroad?

I look forward to my college experience, including breaks! I love to travel and would love to do more of it. #travel #fun...

#study-abroad

Rachel D.’s Avatar
Rachel D. Mar 05, 2018 165 views

Best ways to study abroad?

I am interested in as many study abroad opportunities as I can get involved in, as I am seeking a degree in English education and wish to be an English as a foreign language teacher abroad, and would like to gain more learning experience living abroad. However, it is very expensive to do so and...

#study-abroad #language-teaching #education #english-as-a-second-language

Mireia R.’s Avatar
Mireia R. Feb 19, 2018 238 views

Do you recommend getting a degree in an international school?

I'm asking because I'm wondering if the U.S. would recognize the degree when I come back. For example, if I went to dental school in Spain would I be able to work as a dentist here? #international #international-affairs #study-abroad #overseas-study #dental-school #dentistry #dentist...

#college-advice #college-selection #college-bound #higher-education #career #college #college-admissions #university #orthodontist

Scenarious T.’s Avatar
Scenarious T. Jan 23, 2018 170 views

What are some tips for applying to study abroad programs and fellowships?

Soon I will begin the process of applying to a fellowship that is highly competitive. I have the confidence that I would be a great recipient of it but I am nervous about whether or not I can convey this in my answers to the essay questions. #fellowship #scholarships...

#study-abroad

Emma H.’s Avatar
Emma H. Jan 20, 2018 287 views

How beneficial are study abroad programs when pursuing a degree in food science?

I'm interested in studying abroad in college, but I would like to know how beneficial these programs are to food science. Is studying abroad more than once helpful too? #food #food-science #science...

#study-abroad

Melissa W.’s Avatar
Melissa W. Jan 19, 2018 165 views

Should I look at teaching abroad for experience?

I enjoy tutoring so much, that I decided to work on becoming a teacher. While I am working on the education process: i.e. degree and credentials, I was wondering If I should also look to teaching abroad for job experience? #study-abroad...

#working-abroad

Abby H.’s Avatar
Abby H. Jan 19, 2018 257 views

How do I receive scholarships to study abroad?

Are there specific scholarships offered solely for the purpose of studying abroad, and if so, where can I find them? I am also wondering how far in advance you should start planning financially for a study abroad trip. #study-abroad...

#scholarships

Kimberly S.’s Avatar
Kimberly S. Jan 18, 2018 281 views

Is it a bad idea to pursue a study abroad program that will neither apply to my major nor provide me credits that I don't already have?

I am a psychology major and am currently interested in applying for 2 very different study abroad programs. One is a psychology program and the other is a Spanish program. I ask this question because I already obtained all the language credits I need from high school but I still wish to learn...

#language #study-abroad

Davonte B.’s Avatar
Davonte B. Jan 18, 2018 245 views

Is it best to study abroad or stay where you are when living out your college experience?

I really wan't to travel the world and see everything i can while it is an option for me. I feel like if i let the opportunity pass then my dream will never be achieved. #travel...

#study-abroad

Blaine T.’s Avatar
Blaine T. Jan 17, 2018 121 views

How can I study abroad when in college?

I would like to study abroad while I'm in college, and I'm not sure how I should go about it. #study-abroad...

Olivia W.’s Avatar
Olivia W. Jan 16, 2018 174 views

How did you deal with homesickness while you were living abroad?

The program I've been accepted to for grad school is in a different county from the one I'm living in. I've lived abroad before, but only for a short amount of time. What's it like to live in a new country for over a year? #studyabroad...

#study-abroad

Jack A.’s Avatar
Jack A. Dec 23, 2017 291 views

What courses should I do?

I'm 16 and college isn't far away I want to #travel a lot and do #youtube when I'm older but I have no idea which type of college courses would be best for them both? #influencing #study-abroad #working-abroad...

Meredith D.’s Avatar
Meredith D. Nov 05, 2017 236 views

If I am studying abroad in Berlin, Germany what is the best way I can keep my flying stills up to date?

How do I get involved in Germany with aviation? Are there any special places I should be flying over? Thanks #aviation #study-abroad...

#pilot

Karla R.’s Avatar
Karla R. Aug 31, 2017 212 views

How can I get aid to go to college in South Korea?

I am really wanting to go & study at Yonsei University in South Korea. #forensic-anthropologist #linguistics #yonseiuniversity #southkorea #study-abroad...

#financial-aid

Caitlyn H.’s Avatar
Caitlyn H. Sep 01, 2017 281 views

Undergraduate and Graduate Majors

If I plan on going to graduate school, in undergraduate school do I have to major in the same degree or can the fields be related? For example I want to do archaeology but the international college I am in love with only offers history for undergraduate majors. Do I need to change college...

#study-abroad #archaeology #history

Destiny S.’s Avatar
Destiny S. Sep 01, 2017 248 views

When should I begin to look for internships?

I plan on working in the fashion industry and I hear more than often that it is extremely competitive. I was wondering when would be a good time to begin looking for internships and/or studying abroad if I'm a college freshman? Thank you! #fashion-merchandising #fashion-journalism...

#internships #study-abroad #fashion-and-style

Madisen B.’s Avatar
Madisen B. Aug 31, 2017 377 views
Anaka N.’s Avatar
Anaka N. May 13, 2017 488 views

Should I study at home or abroad?

Are domestic or foreign universities the best for university/college experiences? #college #university...

#study-abroad

Yong Kook K.’s Avatar
Yong Kook K. Apr 17, 2017 560 views

Where would you go if you were to go study abroad?

Think about the environment that you particularly like about the place you want to go study abroad. This will help people to understand their personalities and learning styles. #travel #japan #study-abroad...

#theoretical

Galina B.’s Avatar
Galina B. Apr 14, 2017 454 views

Is there a limit on study-abroads and internships?

This is a silly question I have. Is there a limit to the amount of semesters a college student can study abroad or intern? Is it different for every college? Do you know of anyone who went on a lot of study abroads or internships? #college #internships...

#study-abroad