Career Questions tagged Study Abroad

Brenda M.’s Avatar
Brenda M. Oct 25, 2019 23 views

If I want to study abroad, does that mean I cant play sports ?

I am a swimmer and will love to get a scholarship for swim. But i would also love to study abroad as well. What should I do? #study-abroad...

#sports

Sydney G.’s Avatar
Sydney G. Oct 23, 2019 46 views

how do you keep up grades when studying abroad when you don't speak the language

Im planning on studying abroad in japan but I don't speak the language, How would I maintain my grades if I don't know the language #study-abroad...

#foreign-languages

Yuri G.’s Avatar
Yuri G. Feb 27, 2019 96 views

How to get an internship abroad

I'm always looking for software-developer internship for student abroad but I always find the requirements too high for me, even thought I'm going at university so I should be able to satisfy them. What can you suggest me to do? #internship #study-abroad #summer-jobs...

#computer-science

Sam R.’s Avatar
Sam R. Jan 24, 2019 100 views

If I have a BS in Psychology, will I be accepted for a MS in Ecology ?

I am a US citizen living in Australia, I have been out of school for 2 1/2 years, and I would like to go back to school to earn a masters in Ecology or a related field. I would like to know if this is possible in the USA, but I want to go to school in Central Europe. Would a foreign school in...

#ecology #germany #science #europe #masters #study-abroad #austria #environmental-science #graduate-school

Sam R.’s Avatar
Sam R. Jan 24, 2019 115 views

If I have a BS in Psychology, will I be accepted for a Master's in Ecology ?

Sam R.’s Avatar
Sam R. Jan 24, 2019 133 views

If I have a BS in Psychology, can I apply for a Master's in Ecology abroad?

Sam R.’s Avatar
Sam R. Jan 24, 2019 106 views

If I have a BS in Psychology, can I apply for a Master's in Ecology?

Cori C.’s Avatar
Cori C. Oct 06, 2018 217 views

Is studying abroad beneficial?

I am applying to be a physical therapist and have always wanted to study abroad, but am not sure how that will affect a college schedule and costs #study-abroad #finance...

Muntasir M.’s Avatar
Muntasir M. Aug 31, 2018 266 views

Should I study abroad?

I really want to travel while I'm in college but I don't have very much free time therefore studying abroad seems like a good idea. However, I don't have the funds for it. Should I take out a loan? Is it worth it? #travel...

#study-abroad

Roseanna B.’s Avatar
Roseanna B. Aug 24, 2018 188 views

I am debating on studying abroad. What advise could you give me?

I am not sure if it would be the right decision for me to go....

#study-abroad

Kim Z.’s Avatar
Kim Z. Jan 22, 2018 184 views

What do you need to apply to schools outside of your country?

I want to consider going to school outside the country just to do a little exploring and I want to see new places. #livelife #study-abroad #international-student...

#college-applications

Jordan R.’s Avatar
Jordan R. Mar 08, 2018 179 views

Where is the best place to study abroad for a nursing major?

I want to study abroad at some point in college but I do not know what the best places are for a nursing major. I love all sides of the spectrum so anywhere in the world, I just don't know where the best places are for a study abroad nursing program. #study-abroad #nursing...

#medicine

Benjamin K.’s Avatar
Benjamin K. May 21, 2018 220 views

How can I make studying abroad for a semester and taking science majors work?

I really want to experience other cultures and areas while in college, but the problem is that in science based majors vocabulary can be very important. Is there anyway I can change course for a single semester abroad? #pre-med #science #study-abroad #academic-advising...

#course-selection

Emily M.’s Avatar
Emily M. May 21, 2018 152 views

How can I study abroad with a Neuroscience major?

All of my classes are going to be very science based and I'm not sure how I could fit Studying Abroad into my schedule since the country I want to go to does offer very many science courses through my schools program. #study-abroad...

#neuroscience

Paulina Vanessa B.’s Avatar
Paulina Vanessa B. May 12, 2018 205 views

Which is the most challenging part of studying an undergraduate degree on education at the United States?

I am an international student who's dream is to study education at the United States, and I would like to know more about the challenges students can face while studying a degree on education so I can compare the differences among studying at my country and studying at the United States....

#education #college #international-student #bachelorsdegree #international-students #study-abroad

Athena B.’s Avatar
Athena B. Apr 29, 2018 222 views

What’s the hardest part about studying abroad and how can a student better prepare his/herself?

I am an American preparing to study at Trinity College in Dublin, Ireland for four years and would just like to know some of the unexpected difficulties of studying abroad along with some suggestions to avoid any mishaps. #study-abroad #ireland #living-abroad #university-abroad...

Trisha B.’s Avatar
Trisha B. Apr 25, 2018 195 views

What are the benefits according to future employers of studying abroad?

I am currently looking at a study abroad program which involves my specific major(Pharmacy), however, I am worried that not taking the rigorous classes on campus would make me less attractive to future employers. #future #student #pharmacy #study-abroad #medicine...

Naomi B.’s Avatar
Naomi B. Mar 20, 2018 217 views

How do I choose where to study abroad?

I want to #study-abroad in many different places. How important is learning the language to go to a certain place? How do I get the most out of studying abroad programs? Is it advisable to go for more than a year? Is a semester abroad worth it financially and academically? How do I manage...

Kyla G.’s Avatar
Kyla G. Apr 22, 2018 265 views

What are some essentials for studying abroad?

I have read that you should have a luggage bag that isn't black and red, so it's easily distinguishable. But what are some really good tips that you would recommend? What to pack? What your parents can send in the mail? What kind of credit/debit card is most widely accepted? #travel...

#italy #study-abroad

Kennedy S.’s Avatar
Kennedy S. Jan 17, 2018 178 views

How do I get into a college overseas?

I know it’ll be a really good opportunity but I’m worried that they won’t take students from other countries or that it would be too costly. #overseas #college #college-admissions...

#study-abroad