Career Questions tagged Study Abroad

Jack L.’s Avatar
Jack L. Nov 06, 2021 102 views

What is it like working in another country?

Is it different from visiting? How does it feel like being away from home? travel travel...

study-abroad

Jack L.’s Avatar
Jack L. Nov 06, 2021 111 views

How long does it take to learn a language?

Recently, I've been thinking about what I want to learn in the future and thought about if I wanted to work abroad I would want to be at least conversational level. foreign-languages...

study-abroad

Maddy S.’s Avatar
Maddy S. Oct 19, 2021 177 views

Is studying abroad a good idea for an International Marketing major?

I was wondering if studying abroad for some of college would be good if I want to travel as a job in business or marketing. business marketing college...

study-abroad

DeBond C.’s Avatar
DeBond C. Sep 17, 2021 121 views

Can I do abroad study if I transfer from a different school?

I wish to go to pursue a career in mechanical engineering. I first want to go to city college for general courses then transfer but I also would like to study abroad. My question asks if I were to transfer after my second year, am I able to go study abroad on year three. study-abroad...

college

Ashley Z.’s Avatar
Ashley Z. Sep 16, 2021 123 views

What is it like to work in another country?

Right now, I'm still unsure about what I want to do in the future, but I've always wanted to travel the world and learn foreign languages. How would I be able to do that and earn stable income at the same time? Are there any careers that involve international travel? travel career...

international study-abroad

Maryna Z.’s Avatar
Maryna Z. Jul 14, 2021 155 views
rohit S.’s Avatar
rohit S. Dec 31, 2020 316 views

how to study in abroad ?

how to study in abroad and study-abroad apply for...

yash T.’s Avatar
yash T. Apr 19, 2021 118 views

Shall we study UG in India and PG abroad , our we shall study both in abroad countries

Myself Yash. I am in 12th grade now and want to go abroad for my further studies. So i have some doubts regarding to this....

study-abroad

Nadya L.’s Avatar
Nadya L. Mar 11, 2021 216 views

How will i be able to study abroad

I am Ukrainian and so are many of my ancestors I would like to study abroad to learn more about my family heritage....

study-abroad

Reese K.’s Avatar
Reese K. May 20, 2020 373 views

Would you suggest taking a year to study abroad?

I absolutely love adventuring and the outdoors. I am part of the choir program and I have been a dancer for the last 14 years. I am totally a nature and science nerd! science...

study-abroad

Jack W.’s Avatar
Jack W. May 15, 2020 465 views

Is it wise to apply for a local university as well as Universities abroad?

Living in BC, thinking of applying to some Ontario Universities, But was curious about whether I should apply for local Universities such as UBC. university...

study-abroad

Hailin G.’s Avatar
Hailin G. Apr 23, 2020 597 views

How did studying abroad shape your career?

I am currently a student at UW. I am interested in studying abroad (specifically Tsinghua University) during my junior year. Out of curiosity, what are your favorite aspects of studying abroad? How did it shape you and your career? Which part of the experience stood out to you?...

travel college economics exchange study-abroad

Ze Y.’s Avatar
Ze Y. Mar 04, 2020 346 views

What three habits will improve your life?

psychology Uoft Life sciences majoring in Biology and Psychology. science biology doctor...

study-abroad

Anjali P.’s Avatar
Anjali P. Feb 04, 2020 388 views

How to stay healthy while abroad?

While in the states I was able to work out for free at my University's Gym. Unfortunately, there is no free gym where I am studying abroad. Should I dish out the money for a gym? Take up running? Pay for individual yoga classes? Thoughts? study-abroad gym health college travel madrid...

help

Anjali P.’s Avatar
Anjali P. Feb 04, 2020 341 views

What's the best advice for someone studying abroad?

I am studying abroad in Madrid, Spain this semester. I would love to hear anyone's advice or opinions! Specifically, some topics that have interested me are: traveling on a budget, learning Spanish/Spanish fluency, making/keeping friends abroad, and time management. study-abroad college...

travel life college-advice budget spain time spanish

Sydney G.’s Avatar
Sydney G. Oct 23, 2019 308 views

how do you keep up grades when studying abroad when you don't speak the language

Im planning on studying abroad in japan but I don't speak the language, How would I maintain my grades if I don't know the language study-abroad...

foreign-languages

Yuri G.’s Avatar
Yuri G. Feb 27, 2019 296 views

How to get an internship abroad

I'm always looking for software-developer internship for student abroad but I always find the requirements too high for me, even thought I'm going at university so I should be able to satisfy them. What can you suggest me to do? internship study-abroad summer-jobs...

computer-science

Sam R.’s Avatar
Sam R. Jan 24, 2019 350 views

If I have a BS in Psychology, will I be accepted for a MS in Ecology ?

I am a US citizen living in Australia, I have been out of school for 2 1/2 years, and I would like to go back to school to earn a masters in Ecology or a related field. I would like to know if this is possible in the USA, but I want to go to school in Central Europe. Would a foreign school in...

graduate-school europe germany environmental-science study-abroad science ecology austria masters

Sam R.’s Avatar
Sam R. Jan 24, 2019 483 views

If I have a BS in Psychology, will I be accepted for a Master's in Ecology ?