Career Questions tagged Study Abroad

Ze Y.’s Avatar
Ze Y. Mar 04 70 views

What three habits will improve your life?

#psychology Uoft Life sciences majoring in Biology and Psychology. #science #biology #doctor...

#study-abroad

Anjali P.’s Avatar
Anjali P. Feb 04 103 views

How to stay healthy while abroad?

While in the states I was able to work out for free at my University's Gym. Unfortunately, there is no free gym where I am studying abroad. Should I dish out the money for a gym? Take up running? Pay for individual yoga classes? Thoughts? #study-abroad #gym #health #college #travel #madrid...

#help

Anjali P.’s Avatar
Anjali P. Feb 04 59 views

What's the best advice for someone studying abroad?

I am studying abroad in Madrid, Spain this semester. I would love to hear anyone's advice or opinions! Specifically, some topics that have interested me are: traveling on a budget, learning Spanish/Spanish fluency, making/keeping friends abroad, and time management. #study-abroad #college...

#travel #time #budget #college-advice #spanish #spain #life

Brenda M.’s Avatar
Brenda M. Oct 25, 2019 37 views

If I want to study abroad, does that mean I cant play sports ?

I am a swimmer and will love to get a scholarship for swim. But i would also love to study abroad as well. What should I do? #study-abroad...

#sports

Sydney G.’s Avatar
Sydney G. Oct 23, 2019 67 views

how do you keep up grades when studying abroad when you don't speak the language

Im planning on studying abroad in japan but I don't speak the language, How would I maintain my grades if I don't know the language #study-abroad...

#foreign-languages

Yuri G.’s Avatar
Yuri G. Feb 27, 2019 111 views

How to get an internship abroad

I'm always looking for software-developer internship for student abroad but I always find the requirements too high for me, even thought I'm going at university so I should be able to satisfy them. What can you suggest me to do? #internship #study-abroad #summer-jobs...

#computer-science

Sam R.’s Avatar
Sam R. Jan 24, 2019 124 views

If I have a BS in Psychology, will I be accepted for a MS in Ecology ?

I am a US citizen living in Australia, I have been out of school for 2 1/2 years, and I would like to go back to school to earn a masters in Ecology or a related field. I would like to know if this is possible in the USA, but I want to go to school in Central Europe. Would a foreign school in...

#masters #study-abroad #science #graduate-school #austria #ecology #europe #environmental-science #germany

Sam R.’s Avatar
Sam R. Jan 24, 2019 130 views

If I have a BS in Psychology, will I be accepted for a Master's in Ecology ?

Sam R.’s Avatar
Sam R. Jan 24, 2019 147 views

If I have a BS in Psychology, can I apply for a Master's in Ecology abroad?

Sam R.’s Avatar
Sam R. Jan 24, 2019 129 views

If I have a BS in Psychology, can I apply for a Master's in Ecology?

Cori C.’s Avatar
Cori C. Oct 06, 2018 229 views

Is studying abroad beneficial?

I am applying to be a physical therapist and have always wanted to study abroad, but am not sure how that will affect a college schedule and costs #study-abroad #finance...

Muntasir M.’s Avatar
Muntasir M. Aug 31, 2018 287 views

Should I study abroad?

I really want to travel while I'm in college but I don't have very much free time therefore studying abroad seems like a good idea. However, I don't have the funds for it. Should I take out a loan? Is it worth it? #travel...

#study-abroad

Roseanna B.’s Avatar
Roseanna B. Aug 24, 2018 199 views

I am debating on studying abroad. What advise could you give me?

I am not sure if it would be the right decision for me to go....

#study-abroad

Kim Z.’s Avatar
Kim Z. Jan 22, 2018 198 views

What do you need to apply to schools outside of your country?

I want to consider going to school outside the country just to do a little exploring and I want to see new places. #livelife #study-abroad #international-student...

#college-applications

Jordan R.’s Avatar
Jordan R. Mar 08, 2018 200 views

Where is the best place to study abroad for a nursing major?

I want to study abroad at some point in college but I do not know what the best places are for a nursing major. I love all sides of the spectrum so anywhere in the world, I just don't know where the best places are for a study abroad nursing program. #study-abroad #nursing...

#medicine

Benjamin K.’s Avatar
Benjamin K. May 21, 2018 231 views

How can I make studying abroad for a semester and taking science majors work?

I really want to experience other cultures and areas while in college, but the problem is that in science based majors vocabulary can be very important. Is there anyway I can change course for a single semester abroad? #pre-med #science #study-abroad #academic-advising...

#course-selection

Emily M.’s Avatar
Emily M. May 21, 2018 163 views

How can I study abroad with a Neuroscience major?

All of my classes are going to be very science based and I'm not sure how I could fit Studying Abroad into my schedule since the country I want to go to does offer very many science courses through my schools program. #study-abroad...

#neuroscience

Paulina Vanessa B.’s Avatar
Paulina Vanessa B. May 12, 2018 220 views

Which is the most challenging part of studying an undergraduate degree on education at the United States?

I am an international student who's dream is to study education at the United States, and I would like to know more about the challenges students can face while studying a degree on education so I can compare the differences among studying at my country and studying at the United States....

#international-students #international-student #college #study-abroad #education #bachelorsdegree

Athena B.’s Avatar
Athena B. Apr 29, 2018 240 views

What’s the hardest part about studying abroad and how can a student better prepare his/herself?

I am an American preparing to study at Trinity College in Dublin, Ireland for four years and would just like to know some of the unexpected difficulties of studying abroad along with some suggestions to avoid any mishaps. #study-abroad #ireland #living-abroad #university-abroad...

Trisha B.’s Avatar
Trisha B. Apr 25, 2018 208 views

What are the benefits according to future employers of studying abroad?

I am currently looking at a study abroad program which involves my specific major(Pharmacy), however, I am worried that not taking the rigorous classes on campus would make me less attractive to future employers. #future #student #pharmacy #study-abroad #medicine...