Career Questions tagged Study Abroad

rohit S.’s Avatar
rohit S. Dec 31, 2020 152 views

how to study in abroad ?

how to study in abroad and #study-abroad apply for...

yash T.’s Avatar
yash T. Apr 19 27 views

Shall we study UG in India and PG abroad , our we shall study both in abroad countries

Myself Yash. I am in 12th grade now and want to go abroad for my further studies. So i have some doubts regarding to this....

#study-abroad

Nadya L.’s Avatar
Nadya L. Mar 11 82 views

How will i be able to study abroad

I am Ukrainian and so are many of my ancestors I would like to study abroad to learn more about my family heritage....

#study-abroad

Reese K.’s Avatar
Reese K. May 20, 2020 269 views

Would you suggest taking a year to study abroad?

I absolutely love adventuring and the outdoors. I am part of the choir program and I have been a dancer for the last 14 years. I am totally a nature and science nerd! #science...

#study-abroad

Jack W.’s Avatar
Jack W. May 15, 2020 323 views

Is it wise to apply for a local university as well as Universities abroad?

Living in BC, thinking of applying to some Ontario Universities, But was curious about whether I should apply for local Universities such as UBC. #university...

#study-abroad

Hailin G.’s Avatar
Hailin G. Apr 23, 2020 396 views

How did studying abroad shape your career?

I am currently a student at UW. I am interested in studying abroad (specifically Tsinghua University) during my junior year. Out of curiosity, what are your favorite aspects of studying abroad? How did it shape you and your career? Which part of the experience stood out to you?...

#study-abroad #college #economics #exchange #travel

Ze Y.’s Avatar
Ze Y. Mar 04, 2020 264 views

What three habits will improve your life?

#psychology Uoft Life sciences majoring in Biology and Psychology. #science #biology #doctor...

#study-abroad

Anjali P.’s Avatar
Anjali P. Feb 04, 2020 285 views

How to stay healthy while abroad?

While in the states I was able to work out for free at my University's Gym. Unfortunately, there is no free gym where I am studying abroad. Should I dish out the money for a gym? Take up running? Pay for individual yoga classes? Thoughts? #study-abroad #gym #health #college #travel #madrid...

#help

Anjali P.’s Avatar
Anjali P. Feb 04, 2020 243 views

What's the best advice for someone studying abroad?

I am studying abroad in Madrid, Spain this semester. I would love to hear anyone's advice or opinions! Specifically, some topics that have interested me are: traveling on a budget, learning Spanish/Spanish fluency, making/keeping friends abroad, and time management. #study-abroad #college...

#college-advice #life #time #spanish #travel #spain #budget

Sydney G.’s Avatar
Sydney G. Oct 23, 2019 201 views

how do you keep up grades when studying abroad when you don't speak the language

Im planning on studying abroad in japan but I don't speak the language, How would I maintain my grades if I don't know the language #study-abroad...

#foreign-languages

Yuri G.’s Avatar
Yuri G. Feb 27, 2019 214 views

How to get an internship abroad

I'm always looking for software-developer internship for student abroad but I always find the requirements too high for me, even thought I'm going at university so I should be able to satisfy them. What can you suggest me to do? #internship #study-abroad #summer-jobs...

#computer-science

Sam R.’s Avatar
Sam R. Jan 24, 2019 259 views

If I have a BS in Psychology, will I be accepted for a MS in Ecology ?

I am a US citizen living in Australia, I have been out of school for 2 1/2 years, and I would like to go back to school to earn a masters in Ecology or a related field. I would like to know if this is possible in the USA, but I want to go to school in Central Europe. Would a foreign school in...

#science #austria #ecology #graduate-school #study-abroad #germany #europe #masters #environmental-science

Sam R.’s Avatar
Sam R. Jan 24, 2019 238 views

If I have a BS in Psychology, will I be accepted for a Master's in Ecology ?

Sam R.’s Avatar
Sam R. Jan 24, 2019 247 views

If I have a BS in Psychology, can I apply for a Master's in Ecology abroad?

Sam R.’s Avatar
Sam R. Jan 24, 2019 281 views

If I have a BS in Psychology, can I apply for a Master's in Ecology?

Cori C.’s Avatar
Cori C. Oct 06, 2018 343 views

Is studying abroad beneficial?

I am applying to be a physical therapist and have always wanted to study abroad, but am not sure how that will affect a college schedule and costs #study-abroad #finance...

Muntasir M.’s Avatar
Muntasir M. Aug 31, 2018 433 views

Should I study abroad?

I really want to travel while I'm in college but I don't have very much free time therefore studying abroad seems like a good idea. However, I don't have the funds for it. Should I take out a loan? Is it worth it? #travel...

#study-abroad

Roseanna B.’s Avatar
Roseanna B. Aug 24, 2018 364 views

I am debating on studying abroad. What advise could you give me?

I am not sure if it would be the right decision for me to go....

#study-abroad

Kim Z.’s Avatar
Kim Z. Jan 22, 2018 297 views

What do you need to apply to schools outside of your country?

I want to consider going to school outside the country just to do a little exploring and I want to see new places. #livelife #study-abroad #international-student...

#college-applications

Jordan R.’s Avatar
Jordan R. Mar 08, 2018 298 views

Where is the best place to study abroad for a nursing major?

I want to study abroad at some point in college but I do not know what the best places are for a nursing major. I love all sides of the spectrum so anywhere in the world, I just don't know where the best places are for a study abroad nursing program. #study-abroad #nursing...

#medicine