Career Questions tagged Study Abroad

Kamari’s Avatar
Kamari Aug 19 107 views

Can You Study Abroad while in a BSN Programs?

Hi! I've always wanted to spend a semester abroad, but I'm worried with the rigor of a BSN program, it won't be possible. Would it be better to go over the summer?

Samyukta’s Avatar
Samyukta Jul 01 311 views

How do I go about this career path and what exams should I sit before going abroad?

I want to complete my mbbs degree(Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery inindia) and then do further studies abroad

Kayana’s Avatar
Kayana Jun 21 247 views

What are the best universities to study business, finance, accounting?

I have heard about Harvard way too often, but it seems overly competitive and expensive.

Kayana’s Avatar
Kayana Jun 21 136 views

What are some of the best countries to study abroad?

#study-abroad

Kayana’s Avatar
Kayana Jun 21 129 views

I have this dream to study aboard after completing high school and pursue something in business and finance. What are your views about that?

I have talked to people, and they all seem to think that this is a great and passionate idea. I want some guidance on the best universities which are not too expensive and if it is, scholarships are provided.

Shaina’s Avatar
Shaina Feb 06 267 views

Where could I find scholarships for 2022 in abroad?

I am from the Philippines and I wanna pursue MIS or IS degree this upcoming year preferably English as their medium. #scholarship #study-abroad #college #help

Jack’s Avatar
Jack Nov 06, 2021 224 views

What is it like working in another country?

Is it different from visiting? How does it feel like being away from home? #travel #travel #study-abroad

Laverna’s Avatar
Laverna Nov 06, 2021 274 views

How was the experience of studying abroad and what was it like?

#study-abroad #college

Jack’s Avatar
Jack Nov 06, 2021 341 views

How long does it take to learn a language?

Recently, I've been thinking about what I want to learn in the future and thought about if I wanted to work abroad I would want to be at least conversational level. #foreign-languages #study-abroad

Katie’s Avatar
Katie Nov 03, 2021 195 views

How has studying abroad worked for you and should I have a chance to do it?

#study-abroad #career-counseling #college #travel

Laverna’s Avatar
Laverna Nov 02, 2021 181 views

What are the pros and cons of going to a private school if you want to study abroad for a year compare to just going to a UC and doing their study abroad program?

#college #study-abroad

jasmine’s Avatar
jasmine Oct 25, 2021 146 views

Is there a lot of opportunities to travel as a RN?

#nursing #study-abroad

Maddy’s Avatar
Maddy Oct 19, 2021 323 views

Is studying abroad a good idea for an International Marketing major?

I was wondering if studying abroad for some of college would be good if I want to travel as a job in business or marketing. #business #marketing #college #study-abroad

DeBond’s Avatar
DeBond Sep 17, 2021 188 views

Can I do abroad study if I transfer from a different school?

I wish to go to pursue a career in mechanical engineering. I first want to go to city college for general courses then transfer but I also would like to study abroad. My question asks if I were to transfer after my second year, am I able to go study abroad on year three. #study-abroad #college

Ashley’s Avatar
Ashley Sep 16, 2021 243 views

What is it like to work in another country?

Right now, I'm still unsure about what I want to do in the future, but I've always wanted to travel the world and learn foreign languages. How would I be able to do that and earn stable income at the same time? Are there any careers that involve international travel? #travel #career...

Maryna’s Avatar
Maryna Jul 14, 2021 258 views

How can I study abroad?

#study-abroad

Ednalyn’s Avatar
Ednalyn Jun 22, 2021 178 views

What are the various requirements to comply when I am planning to teach abroad such as Japan, Singapore or USA? Currently, I am now an ECE student in the Philippines.

#study-abroad #study-abroad

nandini’s Avatar
nandini Jun 09, 2021 256 views

I want to study abroad and get into a good collage although im unsure of the field

#study-abroad #college #science

yash’s Avatar
yash Apr 19, 2021 223 views

Shall we study UG in India and PG abroad , our we shall study both in abroad countries

Myself Yash. I am in 12th grade now and want to go abroad for my further studies. So i have some doubts regarding to this. #study-abroad

Nadya’s Avatar
Nadya Mar 11, 2021 358 views

How will i be able to study abroad

I am Ukrainian and so are many of my ancestors I would like to study abroad to learn more about my family heritage. #study-abroad

rohit’s Avatar
rohit Dec 31, 2020 452 views

how to study in abroad ?

how to study in abroad and
#study-abroad apply for courses?

MJ’s Avatar
MJ Sep 08, 2020 606 views

How do I study fashion abroad without going broke?

#fashion #study-abroad #fashion-design #internships

Daniela’s Avatar
Daniela Aug 21, 2020 525 views

Do you recommend studying abroad?

#study-abroad #career #traveling #international #medicine #career-path

Reese’s Avatar
Reese May 20, 2020 465 views

Would you suggest taking a year to study abroad?

I absolutely love adventuring and the outdoors. I am part of the choir program and I have been a dancer for the last 14 years. I am totally a nature and science nerd! #science #study-abroad

Jack’s Avatar
Jack May 15, 2020 602 views

Is it wise to apply for a local university as well as Universities abroad?

Living in BC, thinking of applying to some Ontario Universities, But was curious about whether I should apply for local Universities such as UBC. #university #study-abroad

Hailin’s Avatar
Hailin Apr 23, 2020 689 views

How did studying abroad shape your career?

I am currently a student at UW. I am interested in studying abroad (specifically Tsinghua University) during my junior year. Out of curiosity, what are your favorite aspects of studying abroad? How did it shape you and your career? Which part of the experience stood out to you?...

Yuri’s Avatar
Yuri Apr 22, 2020 552 views

With COVID-19, will possible for me to work or study abroad in the near future?

#study-abroad #work-abroad #COVID-19

Ze’s Avatar
Ze Mar 04, 2020 420 views

What three habits will improve your life?

#psychology Uoft Life sciences majoring in Biology and Psychology. #science #biology #doctor #study-abroad

Anjali’s Avatar
Anjali Feb 04, 2020 485 views

How to stay healthy while abroad?

While in the states I was able to work out for free at my University's Gym. Unfortunately, there is no free gym where I am studying abroad. Should I dish out the money for a gym? Take up running? Pay for individual yoga classes? Thoughts?

#study-abroad #gym #health #college #travel #madrid #help

Anjali’s Avatar
Anjali Feb 04, 2020 430 views

What's the best advice for someone studying abroad?

I am studying abroad in Madrid, Spain this semester. I would love to hear anyone's advice or opinions! Specifically, some topics that have interested me are: traveling on a budget, learning Spanish/Spanish fluency, making/keeping friends abroad, and time management. #study-abroad #college...