Career Questions tagged Moneyforcollege

Cori H.’s Avatar
Cori H. Jan 16, 2018 244 views
Cori H.’s Avatar
Cori H. Jan 16, 2018 241 views

Where can I find real scholarship information for paying for college?

There are so many that I’ve applied for and have not heard back. It makes me think that they are not real. #moneyforcollege #college-advice...

#financial-planning

Luke H.’s Avatar
Luke H. Jan 18, 2018 235 views

How difficult is it to reapply for scholarships?

I am worried I can’t afford to pay my way through all my years of college education. #moneyforcollege #financial-planning #money-management...

Emily H.’s Avatar
Emily H. Jan 23, 2018 322 views

What is the best way to pay soon-to-be college debt?

I really just don't want to be poor int he future and would like to know of any plans that might help. #desperate #moneyforcollege #debt #college-debt...

#poor

Eva R.’s Avatar
Eva R. Jan 21, 2018 296 views

What are the best websites and resources to go to when searching for scholarships? How exactly would you know that they are real and not fake?

Money isn't something that can just pop out of anywhere. When it comes to college, I want to be able to go without worrying about the debt AFTER. Scholarships are something highly important and I would love to know the right resources. #scholarships #debt?...

#moneyforcollege