Career Questions tagged Technical

Lazauskasz .’s Avatar
Lazauskasz . Feb 23, 2013 1002 views

I would love to be successful in mechanics, can I get guidance?

[This question was translated from Portugese into English by a site admin with the help of Google Translate] Translated question: I have a technical course in mechanics, bad work as a salesman, because of the outsourcing of labor in the sector, I can be successful without having a degree in...

#mechanical #technical #mechanic #mechanical-engineering

Leion E.’s Avatar
Leion E. Nov 18, 2016 1023 views

How to become a technical writer

What would be the steps to becoming a technical writer? #college #science #computer #degree #japan #technical #bachelors...

#etc

Mutharasi S.’s Avatar
Mutharasi S. Jun 25, 2016 673 views

Degrees and Job Opportunities in IT Field

Hai. I am Mutharasi. I am interested in IT Field. I have opted Computer Science Group Doing My 11th Std. What are the Degree's which support IT Field and the Job Opportunities in India(Tamil Nadu). Apart From Engineering. Pls Let me know the UG and PG courses of field. #professor #computer...

#educator #mentoring #technical #it #education

vijayakumar G.’s Avatar
vijayakumar G. Jun 18, 2016 515 views

Hai I am doing my th Standard. Interested in Computer Engg. What are the extra courses to be taken before completing 12th Std. Which will be helpful for My engg.

Hi,my ambition is computer engineer. Can u pls help me to take courses offered and which is the best to study before joining the College which helps in my computer Engineering #engineer #teaching #teacher #professor #educator #mentoring...

#technical

Yuvan Sankar K.’s Avatar
Yuvan Sankar K. Jun 23, 2016 1139 views

Job opportunities for Computer Science Group

Hai . I have chosen Computer science Group in 11th std . What are the degrees and Job opportunities related to it. #engineer #professor #computer #technology...

#technical

kanika M.’s Avatar
kanika M. May 02, 2016 638 views

Completing computer engineering can develop a software or to undertake any extra courses to develop a software

I am kani I want to become Computer Engineer. I am doing my 10th. Completing 12th with Computer science Group can join Compter Engineer. But will be able to develop a software by Completing Engg. #computer-science #engineer #teacher #computer #computer-engineering...

#technical

Anand D.’s Avatar
Anand D. Jun 23, 2016 619 views

Job Oppurtunities

Completed My Msc IT. Working in one Concern for 3 months. Do I have in Job opportunities related to my studies in Coimbatore, Chennai, Bangalore with Good Salary #business #computer #educator #tech #technical...

#network

Srimathi R.’s Avatar
Srimathi R. Jun 15, 2016 395 views

What is the study of Space?

I am now in my school life .. But i need to study about space and technology .. What shall i do to improve the knowledge?...

#technical

Audrey B.’s Avatar
Audrey B. May 26, 2016 575 views

What is the best college for a professional writing career?

I am interested in professional writing, technical, digital marketing and Advertising. Is there a college that is most appropriate for this degree. I am looking for a college that is all online. #marketing #advertising...

#technical

Dylan B.’s Avatar
Dylan B. May 25, 2016 793 views

Is it important to know multiple languages in your job?

This is regardless of the job. Personally I plan on being in tech but all my teachers say it's very important to know more than one language. Personally I struggle with learning languages. Will I be at a large disadvantage? #general #language #first-job #technical...

#spanish

Dylan B.’s Avatar
Dylan B. May 25, 2016 650 views

Will there be opening jobs in computer science with only having a bachelor’s degree?

My family is pressed about the money for college and I think it would be best to find a job that would only require a bachelor’s degree. Would it make sense for someone who wants a tech job to go for masters? I know it would help but if i had good grades at a 4 year public state university...

#computer-science #technical

Bhavan K.’s Avatar
Bhavan K. May 24, 2016 653 views
Bhavan K.’s Avatar
Bhavan K. May 24, 2016 2340 views

Is b.tech is useful in now a days

become a technician #tech...

#technical

Saisha M.’s Avatar
Saisha M. May 24, 2016 716 views
manjunath S.’s Avatar
manjunath S. May 03, 2016 469 views
bande N.’s Avatar
bande N. May 03, 2016 474 views

I HAVE COMPLEATED SSLC I WANT TO BECAME MECHANICAL ENGINEAR

I like to become mechnical engineer and i want to be a innovator...

#technical

Sinue D.’s Avatar
Sinue D. Feb 18, 2015 766 views

What is the day to day routine of a technical engineer?

I was wondering this, because I am a junior in my high school and i also like hands-on activities where i move a lot. (if not I get easily bored.) i also like to learn everyday. I was asking how is a day in the life of a technical engineer. what exactly do you do? what are some difficulties...

#technical #engineering #engineer #learning

Sinue D.’s Avatar
Sinue D. Mar 02, 2015 639 views

Do you require any skill sets other than the classes to be a technical engineer?

I am asking because some jobs require a lot of patience or being able to hold your tongue or just have to be outgoing. Are there any certain skills I will need to have to become a technical engineer? #engineering #engineer #skills #technical #social-skills...

#technical-engineer

Sinue D.’s Avatar
Sinue D. Feb 19, 2015 616 views

What classes did you take to become a technical engineer, or what classes would you recommend?

I am asking because I am currently taking many classes that involve math and that i think would be good to be a technical engineer but i am uncertain as to wether they are all i need or just some of what i need. Thank you for taking the time to read this and answer. #engineer #classes...

#technical