Career Questions tagged Technical

Jiaming’s Avatar
Jiaming Sep 27 134 views

Do a lot of jobs require coding skills?

I have no ideas about my future job. I want some suggestion from other people.

tony’s Avatar
tony Mar 18, 2021 309 views

how to become a manufactoror

#technical #genetics #teach #manufacturing

RONG’s Avatar
RONG Jul 19, 2020 423 views

How to continue study while stay with a Toddler during the Covid-19 pademic?

#COVID-19 #Childcare #selfstudy #exper #mechanical #technical #JULY20

Alexander’s Avatar
Alexander Nov 08, 2019 433 views

UTI and WyoTech are two automotive schools that I've been looking at going to for a very long time. Is there any recommendation for either one or anything you all can give me that will set me more towards one or the other?

#college #automotive #diesel #technical

Leion’s Avatar
Leion Nov 18, 2016 1372 views

How to become a technical writer

What would be the steps to becoming a technical writer? #college #science #computer #degree #japan #technical #bachelors #etc

Mutharasi’s Avatar
Mutharasi Jun 25, 2016 964 views

Degrees and Job Opportunities in IT Field

Hai. I am Mutharasi. I am interested in IT Field. I have opted Computer Science Group Doing My 11th Std. What are the Degree's which support IT Field and the Job Opportunities in India(Tamil Nadu). Apart From Engineering. Pls Let me know the UG and PG courses of field. #professor #computer...

Yuvan Sankar’s Avatar
Yuvan Sankar Jun 23, 2016 1412 views

Job opportunities for Computer Science Group

Hai . I have chosen Computer science Group in 11th std . What are the degrees and Job opportunities related to it. #engineer #professor #computer #technology #technical

Anand’s Avatar
Anand Jun 23, 2016 843 views

Job Oppurtunities

Completed My Msc IT. Working in one Concern for 3 months. Do I have in Job opportunities related to my studies in Coimbatore, Chennai, Bangalore with Good Salary #business #computer #educator #tech #technical #network

vijayakumar’s Avatar
vijayakumar Jun 18, 2016 720 views

Hai I am doing my th Standard. Interested in Computer Engg. What are the extra courses to be taken before completing 12th Std. Which will be helpful for My engg.

Hi,my ambition is computer engineer. Can u pls help me to take courses offered and which is the best to study before joining the College which helps in my computer Engineering

#engineer #teaching #teacher #professor #educator #mentoring #technical

Srimathi’s Avatar
Srimathi Jun 15, 2016 566 views

What is the study of Space?

I am now in my school life .. But i need to study about space and technology .. What shall i do to improve the knowledge? #technical

Audrey’s Avatar
Audrey May 26, 2016 802 views

What is the best college for a professional writing career?

I am interested in professional writing, technical, digital marketing and Advertising. Is there a college that is most appropriate for this degree. I am looking for a college that is all online. #marketing #advertising #technical

Dylan’s Avatar
Dylan May 25, 2016 1157 views

Is it important to know multiple languages in your job?

This is regardless of the job. Personally I plan on being in tech but all my teachers say it's very important to know more than one language. Personally I struggle with learning languages. Will I be at a large disadvantage? #general #language #first-job #technical #spanish

Dylan’s Avatar
Dylan May 25, 2016 885 views

Will there be opening jobs in computer science with only having a bachelor’s degree?

My family is pressed about the money for college and I think it would be best to find a job that would only require a bachelor’s degree. Would it make sense for someone who wants a tech job to go for masters? I know it would help but if i had good grades at a 4 year public state university...

Bhavan’s Avatar
Bhavan May 24, 2016 910 views

what course is best for me in b.tech if im averge in chemistry And physics

be a technician #tech #technical

Bhavan’s Avatar
Bhavan May 24, 2016 2754 views

Is b.tech is useful in now a days

become a technician #tech #technical

Saisha’s Avatar
Saisha May 24, 2016 956 views

I am a rising college freshman in International Policy; however, I believe that every job requires some sort of technical skills, so I was curious whether it is wise to take a computer science minor or just take a few classes to gain those skills?

I am very concerned about future job opportunities. I am attending Georgetown university in the fall, and I want to maximize my skills for the future job market. #computer-science #government #job-market #international-affairs #technical #foreign-policy

kyle’s Avatar
kyle May 03, 2016 1041 views

what technology company is best to work for?

i'm thinking of being an engineer when i grow up. #engineer #tech #technical #data-engineer #process-engineering #mobile-technology #platform-technology

manjunath’s Avatar
manjunath May 03, 2016 818 views

What job available for the ITI candidate?

I Have completed 10th , i would like do ITI Course #mechanical #technical

bande’s Avatar
bande May 03, 2016 714 views

I HAVE COMPLEATED SSLC I WANT TO BECAME MECHANICAL ENGINEAR

I like to become mechnical engineer and i want to be a innovator #technical

kanika’s Avatar
kanika May 02, 2016 825 views

Completing computer engineering can develop a software or to undertake any extra courses to develop a software

I am kani I want to become Computer Engineer. I am doing my 10th. Completing 12th with Computer science Group can join Compter Engineer. But will be able to develop a software by Completing Engg. #computer-science #engineer #teacher #computer #computer-engineering #technical

Sinue’s Avatar
Sinue Mar 02, 2015 888 views

Do you require any skill sets other than the classes to be a technical engineer?

I am asking because some jobs require a lot of patience or being able to hold your tongue or just have to be outgoing. Are there any certain skills I will need to have to become a technical engineer? #engineering #engineer #skills #technical #social-skills #technical-engineer

Sinue’s Avatar
Sinue Feb 19, 2015 816 views

What classes did you take to become a technical engineer, or what classes would you recommend?

I am asking because I am currently taking many classes that involve math and that i think would be good to be a technical engineer but i am uncertain as to wether they are all i need or just some of what i need. Thank you for taking the time to read this and answer. #engineer #classes #technical

Sinue’s Avatar
Sinue Feb 18, 2015 992 views

What is the day to day routine of a technical engineer?

I was wondering this, because I am a junior in my high school and i also like hands-on activities where i move a lot. (if not I get easily bored.) i also like to learn everyday. I was asking how is a day in the life of a technical engineer. what exactly do you do? what are some difficulties...

Sheeta’s Avatar
Sheeta Nov 12, 2014 931 views

i want to do training ,but confused in which language should i do,,whether it is in testing,or android,or iphone,or automated testing,which is best ?

i did B.TECH 2013 in computer science n engineering #counselor #mentoring #programmer #technical #professionals #staff

Lazauskasz’s Avatar
Lazauskasz Feb 23, 2013 1275 views

I would love to be successful in mechanics, can I get guidance?

[This question was translated from Portugese into English by a site admin with the help of Google Translate] Translated question: I have a technical course in mechanics, bad work as a salesman, because of the outsourcing of labor in the sector, I can be successful without having a degree in...