UTI and WyoTech are two automotive schools that I've been looking at going to for a very long time. Is there any recommendation for either one or anything you all can give me that will set me more towards one or the other?

1
1

Stephanie’s Answer

0
It is commendable that you are thinking of getting more education. Besides the schools listed have you looked at the programs at your community college? Many times the community college programs are structured to give students a step up in their community and have gotten feedback from employers in the area which will give you the training businesses in your area feel you need. Also think of your career goal. Are you thinking of owning your own automotive center, working for someone in a small business, working for a new car dealership as each of these will value specific training. It may be best to think of the type of business for which you are seeking employment and reach out to a few of these businesses to see what they need in an employee. This is a valuable tool that allows business to get to know you even though you aren't interviewing for a specific position. Just remember to have your questions ready and dress professionally when you go to speak to these business people.
0