Career Questions tagged Newspaper

Jenna C.’s Avatar
Jenna C. May 13, 2016 930 views

I really love to write, but I heard the journalism field is hard to get into. Where should I start?

I am thinking about majoring in journalism at Kansas University but I want to know if it's going to be worth my time. I really enjoy writing stories and designing pages for my school's newspaper. journalism writing news...

newspaper

Jenna C.’s Avatar
Jenna C. May 13, 2016 698 views
RJ A.’s Avatar
RJ A. Dec 04, 2014 3816 views

What does a typical college journalism class look like

I am asking because I am interested in becoming a newspaper journalist, sports journalist, or broadcast journalist after college sports journalism news...

newspaper

Mariana C.’s Avatar
Mariana C. Apr 09, 2014 1129 views

What do you need to start a school newspaper?

I'm a junior in high school. journalism help...

newspaper

Alaysia B.’s Avatar
Alaysia B. Mar 28, 2014 1398 views

When working in the career of Journalism, is it as exciting as many people say? Or does the suspense come for certain types of areas of journalism?

I've always wondered what areas of Journalism are more exciting than the others. I mean, Journalism should be fun either way, but I've always wanted to know which ones brought about the most excitement. Which parts of Journalism spark that rush of love for the career? career journalism...

newspaper breaking-news news-writing working