Career Questions tagged Inventor

An Awesome Student’s Avatar
An Awesome Student Jan 18, 2021 219 views

How long does it take to be an inventor? I already know you have to go to college, right?

Greetings! I'm Ms. Rohm at the International Community School. My 3rd graders have a few questions and I'd like to share your advice with them. Thanks for your words of wisdom! :)

#inventor

lakeya’s Avatar
lakeya Jul 09, 2018 1419 views

Is it better to sell your invention idea(s) to a company or raise money to patent it yourself?

I have a lot of invention ideas and I am not sure how to get help. There are a lot of website that say they help people who have invention ideas but I am afraid they will steal my ideas and I will not have any legal ownership of them. #help #innovation #Mechanical #MechanicalEngineering...

James’s Avatar
James Apr 19, 2018 698 views

what are the steps to become a venture capitalist?

Because i want to be one and i want the fastest path
#inventor #venture-capitalist #business #entrepreneur #entrepreneurship #business-management #inventing

Carlie’s Avatar
Carlie May 20, 2016 911 views

How do I create an amazing company like DEKA?

I would someday like to own a company that does independent research. #business #engineer #entrepreneurship #research #biomedical-engineering #inventor

Carlie’s Avatar
Carlie May 20, 2016 663 views

What kind of companies ask for biomedical engineers, and what would be their tasks there?

After college, how would you go about finding work for this field? Would you settle with the medicinal side, the engineering side, or an actual BME job?

Is the only opportunity for a BME worker at a large corporate company? #engineer #biomedical-engineering #entrepreneur #inventor

Carlie’s Avatar
Carlie May 20, 2016 976 views

How do you find inspiration for your next project?

I want to go into biomedical engineering, and I am more on the biology/medicine side of it. I want to do research and invent products that can help others. How does one first think of an incredible idea??? #engineer #research #biomedical-engineering #biomedical-engineer #inventor

Mateo’s Avatar
Mateo Apr 17, 2015 2843 views

How much does a inventor (in general) make each year and each day?

A project in class requires us to make a fictional resume about a certain career. #entrepreneurship #salary #inventor

Alex’s Avatar
Alex Apr 09, 2014 1084 views

What is a good strategy to help entrepreneurs come up with new products to create?

I'm interested in business and entrepreneurship. #entrepreneurship #buisness #inventor