Career Questions tagged Lawschool

Anny Q.’s Avatar
Anny Q. Jun 10 71 views

What was your major before law school?

Did your major prepare you for what you studied at law school? Looking back, would you have chosen something else?

Amyah C.’s Avatar
Amyah C. May 24, 2021 207 views

When going to law school, what is the workload and how can I get accepted after I graduate ?

#lawschool #judge

Amyah C.’s Avatar
Amyah C. May 20, 2021 218 views

How many years will it take for me to become a judge and what is the salary of a judge ?

#doctor #lawyer #lawschool #mastersdegree

Bervelyne D.’s Avatar
Bervelyne D. Sep 06, 2020 386 views

I'm 15 and I am planning to go to law schoo,l and after I'm done with law school, I was also planning to have a acting career after I get my degree. Is this a good plan? (If you want to know, what I was gonna do with the degree). I'm going to quick acting when I get older and get into my law career.

#attorney #actingcareer #actress #lawschool
#acting #law #career

Henry L.’s Avatar
Henry L. Apr 12, 2020 249 views

Is Law School actually difficult?

One of my family's friends is currently in law school, and she always complains the courseload and such. How hard is it??
#lawschool

Joe J.’s Avatar
Joe J. Mar 02, 2020 277 views

If I am getting my undergraduate degree with plans to move on to law school, should I worry about how "prestigious" my undergraduate degree looks on a law school application?

I am a senior in high school and my interests are fairly wide-ranging. I plan on eventually attending law school, but I am undecided on school I will attend and undergraduate major. I have been thinking about cost, and my ACT scores and GPA would easily fetch me full tuition at a plethora of...

Rebecca A.’s Avatar
Rebecca A. Jan 02, 2020 376 views

I know I want to go into the fbi. I also know I need some sort of law enforcement or military background. I don’t know if it would be better to graduate high school and go into reserves and go to college at the same time, go to college and then go into the military afterwards, go straight into the military, or go straight to college and law school. I don’t know how to decide how I’m going to do it.

9th grade. In JROTC. Military girlfriend. #college #military #law-enforcement #lawyer #police #lawschool

Mackenzie W.’s Avatar
Mackenzie W. Nov 08, 2018 418 views

How can I work as a lawyer to help human trafficking victims?

I have recently decided to go to law school after undergrad. I am currently a sophomore at East Tennessee State. I figured I would major in Political Science and minor in English and Social Work. I want to do something large and make a difference for those who are incapable. I also am not...

Alexis H.’s Avatar
Alexis H. Aug 29, 2018 392 views

Being someone who aspires to become a lawyer, what specific habits should I develop in college that will help me prepare for law school?

As a senior in high school, I have recognized that college is around the corner. Though I have always considered myself an overachiever, one thing that I do struggle with is studying. When I enter college, I would like to take a more organized approach to my studies, rather than relying on my...

Kyle T.’s Avatar
Kyle T. Jul 31, 2018 438 views

Where can I find scholarships for Criminal Justice?

I've tried looking for scholarships for Criminal Justice, I've found about three, but all of them have either passed or I do not fit the requirements that the scholarship asks for.
#CriminalJustice
#LawSchool #scholarships #financial-aid #scholarship #law-enforcement

Sam McInnis’s Avatar
Sam M. May 29, 2018 4475 views

Can law schools see how many other schools i have applied to, or which ones i have received offers from?

#law #lawyer #lawschool #law-school #lawschooladmissions #law-school-admissions

Megan Y.’s Avatar
Megan Y. May 18, 2018 433 views

What are some ways I can keep myself sane while attending grad school and working full time?

I'm going back to grad school and planning on working full time. I know my life will be extremely busy for the next 2ish years and I live in a small town away from any big city adventures #time-management #graduate-school #working-full-time #school #lawschool

Alexis C.’s Avatar
Alexis C. May 07, 2018 745 views

What is it like getting out of law school and trying to get a job?

I am interested in becoming a lawyer, and have heard from some that getting a job out of law school is hard. I also am wondering if being a lawyer is actually what I want to do. #lawschool #lawyer #law #law-practice

Taylor H.’s Avatar
Taylor H. Apr 17, 2018 493 views

What are the best law schools in California?

I really want to go to law school but I would love to stay close to my family. Which one should I pick? #school #lawschool #help #college

Carissa D.’s Avatar
Carissa D. Apr 17, 2018 557 views

How do I make connections in the world of law?

I'm hoping to go to law school after undergrad school to become an attorney and eventually become a judge. What resources are there to help me find my way in law, including finding jobs after I graduate and deciding more specifically what kind of law to practice? #law #lawschool #attorney #judges

Raabia C.’s Avatar
Raabia C. Apr 13, 2018 563 views

What is the relative success rate of individuals of finding a good job as a legal consultant?

I appreciate law and am very interested in the fields of both political science and business. I intend to pursue both as an undergrad in a double major. I also attend to go to law school, however am not sure that I would practice as a true lawyer.

#lawschool #legal-services

Leo A.’s Avatar
Leo A. Apr 03, 2018 480 views

Is it hard for a foreigner that went to American Law School to find work?

I'm an undergraduate at UT Austin currently on a student visa and I think I want to go to Law School but I don't know if it'll be easy to find work since I would need the workplace to sponsor an H1-B visa or a Greencard for me to stay in America. Does anybody relate to this situation or know...

Tiffany K.’s Avatar
Tiffany K. Jan 25, 2018 557 views

What career options do I have if I'm studying political science in university?

Unsure whether or not I should go to law school after my undergraduate degree or do my Masters #lawschool #masters-degree #political-science #college-major #college

Nadia D.’s Avatar
Nadia D. Jan 17, 2018 484 views

Do most colleges offer LSAT prep or is that something that you have to pay for?

When should we start prepping for the LSAT? #lsat #law #lawschool

Arianna A.’s Avatar
Arianna A. Jan 15, 2018 463 views

Is law school a good decision for an aspiring politician?

My dream job is to an elected official. Many officials as of today have law degrees. Would it be smart for me to go to law school as well?
#Ismoreschoolingalwaysgood #Brokecollegestudent #lawschool

Abby W.’s Avatar
Abby W. Jan 10, 2018 348 views

Is there a way to attend both law school and medical school?

I am interested in both law and medicine, and I am looking for a way to pursue both interests. I have heard of people who have done both; however, I am unsure of how to go about this so any information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. #lawschool #medicalschool

Octashia C.’s Avatar
Octashia C. Sep 01, 2017 372 views

Will you get a better job attending an Ivy League school for Law Because of the school name itself verses attending a cheaper Law school?

Im asking because I'm going to get my bachelors degree as a paralegal so I wanted to know if getting in debt at an Ivy League school worth the sacrifice? Or if I go to a cheaper school would the same law firm want me? Or would the quality of my education be looked at the as the same value as an...