Career Questions tagged Lawschool

Kyle T.’s Avatar
Kyle T. Jul 31, 2018 114 views

Where can I find scholarships for Criminal Justice?

I've tried looking for scholarships for Criminal Justice, I've found about three, but all of them have either passed or I do not fit the requirements that the scholarship asks for. #criminaljustice #lawschool #scholarships #financial-aid #scholarship...

#law-enforcement

Mackenzie W.’s Avatar
Mackenzie W. Nov 08, 2018 165 views

How can I work as a lawyer to help human trafficking victims?

I have recently decided to go to law school after undergrad. I am currently a sophomore at East Tennessee State. I figured I would major in Political Science and minor in English and Social Work. I want to do something large and make a difference for those who are incapable. I also am not...

#lawschool #lawyer #humantrafficking #sextrafficking

Alexis H.’s Avatar
Alexis H. Aug 29, 2018 159 views

Being someone who aspires to become a lawyer, what specific habits should I develop in college that will help me prepare for law school?

As a senior in high school, I have recognized that college is around the corner. Though I have always considered myself an overachiever, one thing that I do struggle with is studying. When I enter college, I would like to take a more organized approach to my studies, rather than relying on my...

#lawschool #high-school-students #help #law

Megan Y.’s Avatar
Megan Y. May 18, 2018 182 views

What are some ways I can keep myself sane while attending grad school and working full time?

I'm going back to grad school and planning on working full time. I know my life will be extremely busy for the next 2ish years and I live in a small town away from any big city adventures #time-management #graduate-school #working-full-time #school...

#lawschool

Alexis C.’s Avatar
Alexis C. May 07, 2018 315 views

What is it like getting out of law school and trying to get a job?

I am interested in becoming a lawyer, and have heard from some that getting a job out of law school is hard. I also am wondering if being a lawyer is actually what I want to do. #lawschool #lawyer #law...

#law-practice

Taylor H.’s Avatar
Taylor H. Apr 17, 2018 231 views

What are the best law schools in California?

I really want to go to law school but I would love to stay close to my family. Which one should I pick? #school #lawschool #help...

Carissa D.’s Avatar
Carissa D. Apr 17, 2018 277 views

How do I make connections in the world of law?

I'm hoping to go to law school after undergrad school to become an attorney and eventually become a judge. What resources are there to help me find my way in law, including finding jobs after I graduate and deciding more specifically what kind of law to practice? #law #lawschool #attorney...

#judges

Raabia C.’s Avatar
Raabia C. Apr 13, 2018 297 views

What is the relative success rate of individuals of finding a good job as a legal consultant?

I appreciate law and am very interested in the fields of both political science and business. I intend to pursue both as an undergrad in a double major. I also attend to go to law school, however am not sure that I would practice as a true lawyer. #lawschool...

#legal-services

Leo A.’s Avatar
Leo A. Apr 03, 2018 226 views

Is it hard for a foreigner that went to American Law School to find work?

I'm an undergraduate at UT Austin currently on a student visa and I think I want to go to Law School but I don't know if it'll be easy to find work since I would need the workplace to sponsor an H1-B visa or a Greencard for me to stay in America. Does anybody relate to this situation or know...

#employment-law #lawschool #law-practice #lawyer

Tiffany K.’s Avatar
Tiffany K. Jan 25, 2018 290 views

What career options do I have if I'm studying political science in university?

Unsure whether or not I should go to law school after my undergraduate degree or do my Masters #lawschool #masters-degree #political-science #college-major...

Nadia D.’s Avatar
Nadia D. Jan 17, 2018 258 views

Do most colleges offer LSAT prep or is that something that you have to pay for?

When should we start prepping for the LSAT? #lsat #law...

#lawschool

Arianna A.’s Avatar
Arianna A. Jan 15, 2018 198 views

Is law school a good decision for an aspiring politician?

My dream job is to an elected official. Many officials as of today have law degrees. Would it be smart for me to go to law school as well? #ismoreschoolingalwaysgood #brokecollegestudent...

#lawschool

Abby W.’s Avatar
Abby W. Jan 10, 2018 166 views

Is there a way to attend both law school and medical school?

I am interested in both law and medicine, and I am looking for a way to pursue both interests. I have heard of people who have done both; however, I am unsure of how to go about this so any information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. #lawschool...

#medicalschool

Octashia C.’s Avatar
Octashia C. Sep 01, 2017 193 views

Will you get a better job attending an Ivy League school for Law Because of the school name itself verses attending a cheaper Law school?

Im asking because I'm going to get my bachelors degree as a paralegal so I wanted to know if getting in debt at an Ivy League school worth the sacrifice? Or if I go to a cheaper school would the same law firm want me? Or would the quality of my education be looked at the as the same value as an...

#lawschool #help #professional