Career Questions tagged Lsat

Grace L.’s Avatar
Grace L. May 22, 2018

What is some advice for a person planning to attend Law School?

Is Law School really as hard as people say it is? I’ve read that Law School is extremely high-pressure and stressful, and that the LSAT and bar exams are very difficult to pass. What would be some advice for an aspiring law student? #law-school #lsat #college...

#graduate-school

Carissa D.’s Avatar
Carissa D. Apr 17, 2018

How should I be preparing for the LSAT?

I want to be as prepared as possible when I take the LSAT to get into law school. What courses should I be taking and what books/resources should I be using independently? #law #law-school #legal-profession #legal-studies...

#lsat

Nadia D.’s Avatar
Nadia D. Jan 17, 2018

Do most colleges offer LSAT prep or is that something that you have to pay for?

When should we start prepping for the LSAT? #lsat #law...

#lawschool

Isabella C.’s Avatar
Isabella C. Sep 01, 2017

What steps should I take on my path to majoring in law?

I'm planning on majoring in law in college, yet I have very little idea as to what I'm supposed to do to get there. Any suggestions as to what courses I should be taking, how to apply to take the LSAT, etc. Anything that could help my clueless self! #law #legal-profession #lsat...

#college-majors

Brandon H.’s Avatar
Brandon H. May 11, 2017

When should I start studying for the LSAT?

Interested in pursuing a career in law but currently in university. Many have told me to start studying after second year, but I'm still uncertain to when I should begin exam prep. #college #law #law-school #lsat...

#lsat-exam

Alexis G.’s Avatar
Alexis G. May 13, 2016

What are some of the most important things and strategies to approaching the LSAT for law school?

The LSAT is made out to be a very daunting examination. Even though it is a little further down the road for me, I would really appreciate some insight into how the test works, and the best way to tackle it! #law #lawyers...

#lsat

Rebecca M.’s Avatar
Rebecca M. May 09, 2016

When is the best time to start studying for the LSAT?

I am an incoming college freshman who wants to become a lawyer and I feel like it's always best to be as prepared as possible. #law #lawyer #studying-tips...

#lsat