Career Questions tagged Lsat

Mallory D.’s Avatar
Mallory D. Oct 23, 2020 155 views

Is the LSAT similar to the ACT and what is the average scores for it?

Is the LSAT have a similar concept to the ACT? What is a normal or average score on the LSAT? #college...

#lsat

Grace L.’s Avatar
Grace L. May 22, 2018 388 views

What is some advice for a person planning to attend Law School?

Is Law School really as hard as people say it is? I’ve read that Law School is extremely high-pressure and stressful, and that the LSAT and bar exams are very difficult to pass. What would be some advice for an aspiring law student? #law-school #lsat #college...

#graduate-school

Carissa D.’s Avatar
Carissa D. Apr 17, 2018 491 views

How should I be preparing for the LSAT?

I want to be as prepared as possible when I take the LSAT to get into law school. What courses should I be taking and what books/resources should I be using independently? #law #law-school #legal-profession #legal-studies...

#lsat

Nadia D.’s Avatar
Nadia D. Jan 17, 2018 387 views
Isabella C.’s Avatar
Isabella C. Sep 01, 2017 533 views

What steps should I take on my path to majoring in law?

I'm planning on majoring in law in college, yet I have very little idea as to what I'm supposed to do to get there. Any suggestions as to what courses I should be taking, how to apply to take the LSAT, etc. Anything that could help my clueless self! #law #legal-profession #lsat...

#college-majors

Brandon H.’s Avatar
Brandon H. May 11, 2017 901 views

When should I start studying for the LSAT?

Interested in pursuing a career in law but currently in university. Many have told me to start studying after second year, but I'm still uncertain to when I should begin exam prep. #college #law #law-school #lsat...

#lsat-exam

Alexis G.’s Avatar
Alexis G. May 13, 2016 827 views

What are some of the most important things and strategies to approaching the LSAT for law school?

The LSAT is made out to be a very daunting examination. Even though it is a little further down the road for me, I would really appreciate some insight into how the test works, and the best way to tackle it! #law #lawyers...

#lsat

Rebecca M.’s Avatar
Rebecca M. May 09, 2016 793 views

When is the best time to start studying for the LSAT?

I am an incoming college freshman who wants to become a lawyer and I feel like it's always best to be as prepared as possible. #law #lawyer #studying-tips...

#lsat