Career questions tagged junior-year

User Avatar
undefined's avatar
Daniel561 views

should I do a major and minor?

Specifically, next year I'm applying to NTID, Gallaudet, and Hunter College. I'm thinking about doing a major and minor. So is it possible for me to do both? #junior-year #curiosity

answer icon1 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Daniel592 views

Is it possible I can do a minor and major when I applied to college for next year

answer icon1 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Neil554 views

What is the best scholarship to apply for as a junior?

I need to find some good scholarships so i can attend a better college #scholarships #financial-aid #junior-year

answer icon1 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Karen816 views

What are some ways I can make my junior year of high school less overbearing?

I am a high school student going into my third-year of high school. As you are no longer a newbie in high school, you would think that it would be easier to handle both school and the rest of your life since you should have gotten the hang of things already. Unfortunately, it only gets harder. I have heard many stories and experiences of recent junior year high school graduates. All of these students warned me. They warned me of the upcoming horror and apprehension that the junior year of high school brings about. There are college applications, the SAT, the ACT, sports, extracurricular activities, even more challenging courses, etc. I have already piled on Cross Country to my first quarter of the school year. I am not sure if this was a good decision or not either. If there are any special tips you can give me to survive junior year, I will be happy to read them! #sports #high-school #classes #high-school-classes #sat #act #junior-year #survival

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon