Career Questions tagged Aerodynamics

J'amiah S.’s Avatar
J'amiah S. May 17, 2016 1355 views

What are some safe and great jobs in the Navy that involves aviation?

My name is Jamiah ,16 Sophmore in Lake City Fl and my future is to be in the Navy the career i'd like to follow is Pilots and Naval Flight Officers (NFOs) are important components in an exclusive, world-class group of Officers. This job will require you to perform at the best of your ability...

#aircraft #united-states-navy #military-pilot #flight #navigation #pilot #aerodynamics

Keegan M.’s Avatar
Keegan M. May 16, 2016 681 views

How viable of an option is it to work in the hyper-car industry?

Hi! My name's Keegan and I'll be attending Tulane University in the fall. I'm interested in the automotive engineering industry and plan on completing a 3 + 2 year program where I obtain a BS in physics from Tulane in 3 years and then a BE in Mechanical Engineering from Johns Hopkins or...

#auto-racing #automotive-electronics #manufacturing-engineering #engineering #mechanical-engineer #aerodynamics #automotive

Sam M.’s Avatar
Sam M. Jan 06, 2015 1270 views

What is a good profesion for me?

I am a 10th grader and I am really interested in Industrial design, and Mechanical engineering. I enjoy solving puzzles and building stuff. I am decent at math and physics and enjoy being active. What is the right job for me? #mechanical-engineer #industrial-engineering #industrial-design...

#aerodynamics

Juan A.’s Avatar
Juan A. Apr 30, 2014 683 views

how much time a week does an aerodynamic engineer spend at work/working?

I'm asking this because i want to know if there is any free time or will i have to be devoted to work all week long? #engineering #engineer #aerodynamics...

#dynamic