Career Questions tagged Manufacturing Engineering

Melvin Summerville’s Avatar
Melvin Feb 18, 2018 757 views

Do I need my PE for the manufacturing industry?

As a junior mechanical engineering student interested in the manufacturing industry, do I need my PE for this industry? I plan on taking my FE exam during my senior year and I'm just curious. Thank you! #mechanical #electro-mechanical #mechanical-or-industrial-engineering...

Melvin Summerville’s Avatar
Melvin Feb 13, 2018 1057 views

How can I become a manufacturing engineer with a mechanical engineering degree?

Hi, I'm currently a junior level mechanical engineering student with an interest in manufacturing because I've been reading a few magazines about it (Automation World, Pro Food World, etc if anyone's familiar) but I'm still trying to figure out the skills and education that I need for the...

Cody’s Avatar
Cody Nov 10, 2016 693 views

Whats is information about mechanical engineering? i need some answers for my junior capstone

i have background and fields for my capstone. this is for my in tech school #engineering #mechanical-engineering #manufacturing-engineering

Keegan’s Avatar
Keegan May 16, 2016 944 views

How viable of an option is it to work in the hyper-car industry?

Hi! My name's Keegan and I'll be attending Tulane University in the fall. I'm interested in the automotive engineering industry and plan on completing a 3 + 2 year program where I obtain a BS in physics from Tulane in 3 years and then a BE in Mechanical Engineering from Johns Hopkins or...