Career Questions tagged Military Pilot

Kaylee  S.’s Avatar
Kaylee S. Feb 16, 2017 564 views

Are their any programs for wannabe pilots?

I'm looking to either shadow a pilot or intern, but I wanted to know if their were any programs for wannabe pilots for High School students that I could join. If not, where would I start to begin shadowing a pilot? #aviation #pilot #commercial-pilot #airplane...

#military-pilot

Aiden B.’s Avatar
Aiden B. Jan 31, 2017 325 views

How do I read the measurements and statistics/gauges in a jet?

I am a student who is interested in being in the US AirForce....

#military-pilot

J'amiah S.’s Avatar
J'amiah S. May 17, 2016 995 views

What are some safe and great jobs in the Navy that involves aviation?

My name is Jamiah ,16 Sophmore in Lake City Fl and my future is to be in the Navy the career i'd like to follow is Pilots and Naval Flight Officers (NFOs) are important components in an exclusive, world-class group of Officers. This job will require you to perform at the best of your ability...

#navigation #pilot #military-pilot #aerodynamics #united-states-navy #flight #aircraft

Parker F.’s Avatar
Parker F. May 19, 2016 678 views

Once I complete my bachelors degree in business management, should I continue my schooling in the Air Force or not get any more school?

I am going to get a Bachelors Degree in Business Management with a minor in Aviation. I will be participating in Air Force ROTC also. #college-major #military...

#military-pilot

Brandon C.’s Avatar
Brandon C. May 14, 2016 485 views

How path should i take to work in the aviation profession?

I applied to a couple military academies, didn't get accepted. I got accepted at a few collges however financially my family cant afford it right now, so I'm enrolling into a community college majoring in mechanical engineering and will transfer to a four year college. Ive participated in...

#pilot #engineer #military-pilot #aviation #commercial-aviation

Matthew M.’s Avatar
Matthew M. May 04, 2016 1367 views

Did you have to go to flight school, as well as college?

Well, I know that you have to go to a 4-year-college to become a pilot, but I was wondering if after you go to college, do you also attend flight school and for how long? #pilot #commercial-pilot #military-pilot #airplane-pilot...

#helicopter-pilot