Career Questions tagged Commercial Aviation

Nathan  M.’s Avatar
Nathan M. Sep 01, 2017 389 views

Is it true that there is going to be or is a shortage of pilots?

I keep hearing from family, friends, etc that there is going to be or is a shortage of commercial pilots, just wondering if the demand is actually as severe as the truth. #aviation...

#commercial-aviation

Jack C.’s Avatar
Jack C. Apr 03, 2017 1065 views

What electives should I take if I want to be a commercial pilot for a big company like Delta, AA, etc. somewhere in the future?

I am in 8th grade and I want to be a commercial pilot. My choice for electives are coming up and I want some advice from someone on which electives I should take. At the moment, I am in the level 1 (advanced) classes for both English and Algebra 1. I will be taking Geometry Honors next year as...

#aircraft-maintenance #airplane #air-force #airline-pilot #commercial-aviation #airplane-pilot #commercial-pilot #anyone

Ockeem L.’s Avatar
Ockeem L. Feb 24, 2017 606 views

What are some degrees that i could get that involves aviation?

I am consider what career path i would like to take on. #aviation #aviation-industry #commercial-aviation...

#general-aviation

Brandon C.’s Avatar
Brandon C. May 14, 2016 596 views

How path should i take to work in the aviation profession?

I applied to a couple military academies, didn't get accepted. I got accepted at a few collges however financially my family cant afford it right now, so I'm enrolling into a community college majoring in mechanical engineering and will transfer to a four year college. Ive participated in...

#military-pilot #pilot #engineer #commercial-aviation #aviation

Mahejabeen B.’s Avatar
Mahejabeen B. Apr 29, 2016 3882 views
Martin J.’s Avatar
Martin J. Mar 04, 2014 1279 views

For any commercial pilots, what is one piece of advice you would give to a young pilot?

I'm 16 and am very close to my first solo flight and I plan to have my private pilot's certificate by the end of this year. I want to eventually become a commercial pilot, and I'm having a tough time deciding where I should go to college and what I should major in to make this possible. Any...

#college #airline-industry #pilot #flying #commercial-aviation #aviation