Career Questions tagged Commercial Aviation

Nathan  M.’s Avatar
Nathan M. Sep 01, 2017 365 views

Is it true that there is going to be or is a shortage of pilots?

I keep hearing from family, friends, etc that there is going to be or is a shortage of commercial pilots, just wondering if the demand is actually as severe as the truth. #aviation...

#commercial-aviation

Jack C.’s Avatar
Jack C. Apr 03, 2017 882 views

What electives should I take if I want to be a commercial pilot for a big company like Delta, AA, etc. somewhere in the future?

I am in 8th grade and I want to be a commercial pilot. My choice for electives are coming up and I want some advice from someone on which electives I should take. At the moment, I am in the level 1 (advanced) classes for both English and Algebra 1. I will be taking Geometry Honors next year as...

#airplane-pilot #airplane #airline-pilot #anyone #air-force #commercial-pilot #aircraft-maintenance #commercial-aviation

Ockeem L.’s Avatar
Ockeem L. Feb 24, 2017 568 views

What are some degrees that i could get that involves aviation?

I am consider what career path i would like to take on. #aviation #aviation-industry #commercial-aviation...

#general-aviation

Brandon C.’s Avatar
Brandon C. May 14, 2016 518 views

How path should i take to work in the aviation profession?

I applied to a couple military academies, didn't get accepted. I got accepted at a few collges however financially my family cant afford it right now, so I'm enrolling into a community college majoring in mechanical engineering and will transfer to a four year college. Ive participated in...

#engineer #aviation #commercial-aviation #pilot #military-pilot

Mahejabeen B.’s Avatar
Mahejabeen B. Apr 29, 2016 3786 views

How many different types of jobs are there in aviation field of work? What are they?

I am very much interested in Aviations. Want to have a career in same field. #airline-industry #aircraft #commercial-aviation...

#general-aviation

Martin J.’s Avatar
Martin J. Mar 04, 2014 1243 views

For any commercial pilots, what is one piece of advice you would give to a young pilot?

I'm 16 and am very close to my first solo flight and I plan to have my private pilot's certificate by the end of this year. I want to eventually become a commercial pilot, and I'm having a tough time deciding where I should go to college and what I should major in to make this possible. Any...

#aviation #college #airline-industry #commercial-aviation #pilot #flying