Career Questions tagged Airforce

Kristiani M.’s Avatar
Kristiani M. Aug 27 22 views

What does is take to get in an academy for the military?

I'm a 16 year old girl who wants to go in the military. I'm in the JROTC program at my school. I want to go to an academy, not just straight through the military. I want to go to WestPoint or the Air Force Academy. I just wanted to know how I can get into an academy. #military #army...

#airforce

Melvin S.’s Avatar
Melvin S. Jul 11 69 views

Do engineers in the military do actual engineering work (design, construction, testing, etc.)?

I've been looking into different branches of the military, specifically in the Air Force, Navy and Coast Guard, for engineering careers (I've been leaning more towards the Coast Guard).What kind of engineering work is done in these branches? Is a degree required for these positions? Thank you...

#mechanical-engineering #engineering #airforce #aerospace-engineering #engineer #electrical-engineering #military #coastguard #navy

Deonte G.’s Avatar
Deonte G. Jan 16, 2018 249 views

Which Engineering degree field should I be applying for to help my chances of fulfilling my military desire and also help me with employment with NASA after my military career?

I am interested in joining the Air Force as a Pilot/Officer. Which Engineering degree field should I be applying for to help my chances of fulfilling my military desire and also help me with employment with NASA after my military career? #engineering #airforce...

#nasa

Dae-Breóna A.’s Avatar
Dae-Breóna A. May 11, 2016 394 views