Career Questions tagged Navy

Olivia D.’s Avatar
Olivia D. May 12 88 views

What is NROTC like in college?

I have an interest in temporarily joining the military after college. I also want to go to law school at some point. #college #military #law...

#navy

mackenzie K.’s Avatar
mackenzie K. Jan 24 110 views

what does it take to become a medic in the navy

my name is Mackenzie im 16 and im really interested in going into the medic industry and #military #navy becoming a medic in the...

gowthami G.’s Avatar
gowthami G. Dec 19, 2019 94 views

is aviation course is best or not

isidro S.’s Avatar
isidro S. Aug 07, 2019 205 views
Arturo P.’s Avatar
Arturo P. Jul 12, 2019 112 views
Melvin S.’s Avatar
Melvin S. Jul 11, 2019 150 views

Do engineers in the military do actual engineering work (design, construction, testing, etc.)?

I've been looking into different branches of the military, specifically in the Air Force, Navy and Coast Guard, for engineering careers (I've been leaning more towards the Coast Guard).What kind of engineering work is done in these branches? Is a degree required for these positions? Thank you...

#electrical-engineering #aerospace-engineering #navy #coastguard #engineering #mechanical-engineering #engineer #airforce #military

Christian S.’s Avatar
Christian S. Jun 02, 2019 236 views

How do companies view military service?

When hiring, do companies view military service as a good or bad thing? If it it a good thing, what branch looks best? Marines, Army, Army National Guard, Air Force, Air National Guard, Navy, Coast Guard? And does it look better to have been an enlisted or officer? (I'm guessing the best...

#major #pilot #college #technology #marines #aviation #army #career #hiring #military #company #future #navy #corporate #marine #any #coast-guard

Salvador R.’s Avatar
Salvador R. May 28, 2019 147 views
jasmine H.’s Avatar
jasmine H. Apr 17, 2019 152 views
Christian S.’s Avatar
Christian S. Apr 16, 2019 177 views

Are ACT Prep Classes really that helpful?

I need an ACT score of at least 30 to get into a military academy. From my PSAT score, I'll probably get a 28. Will an ACT Prep class actually raise my score by two points or more? Thanks! #college #military #military #act #art #physics #air-force #navy #marines #theater #act #career #test...

#language #ap #education #english #writing #reading #high-school #math #academy

Christian S.’s Avatar
Christian S. Jan 24, 2019 323 views

What can I do to become a fighter pilot?

I'm trying to prepare to become a fighter pilot. Either in the Air Force or Marines. I understand the process to become one, but what can I do to prepare? What subjects can I take in high school? What degree would be best to take while in college? #airline-industry #navy #military #pilot...

#college #marines #aviation #hashtag #marine #fighter-pilot #army #airline #high-school #air-force #any #raptor #career #armed-forces

wyatt M.’s Avatar
wyatt M. Nov 27, 2018 229 views

what is your daly life like as an aircraft mechanic in the military?

I am currently in job corps and pursuing a career in mechanics and planning to join the us navy afterwards. #military #aviation #navy...

#mechanic

wyatt M.’s Avatar
wyatt M. Nov 27, 2018 185 views

what is the navy like

Timothy Z.’s Avatar
Timothy Z. Sep 05, 2018 395 views

What are the potential downsides of joining the Military

I am in Sea Cadets (USNSCC) and I absolutely love it. I am playing on joining the Military (specifically to be a Navy Corpsman), but I would like to know what physiological and physical "downsides"/strains of such a job. I've heard mixed opinions, but I would like to read more into it....

#navy #future #military

William W.’s Avatar
William W. Sep 05, 2018 196 views

Adding to my previous questions...

Adding to my previous questions, I'm planning on doing 20 years in the Navy as a Seabee. My school has a career center that we can go to if we have enough credits and are a Junior or a Senior in high school. The career center has building construction and trades and heavy equipment operation....

#navy #career #military

William W.’s Avatar
William W. Sep 05, 2018 212 views

What do Seabees do?

What do United States Naval Seabees normally do on a daily basis? #military...

#navy

William W.’s Avatar
William W. Sep 04, 2018 172 views

United States Navy Seabee

What should I do education wise, to become a seabee? #military #career...

#navy

Jewel H.’s Avatar
Jewel H. Aug 09, 2018 260 views

How is it like to attend a maritime academy?

I would like to know the environment and the subject you learn assuming your major is marine transportation. #maritime #marine #marine-transportation #navy...

#nautical

Drew H.’s Avatar
Drew H. Jan 12, 2018 246 views

What classes should I take to join the Navy.

I would love to join the navy because I want to help america on the sea and land the best way I can #navy #military...

#military-service

Brady K.’s Avatar
Brady K. Jan 03, 2018 355 views
Sadie W.’s Avatar
Sadie W. Jan 03, 2018 305 views

What do I need to do to get into the Naval Academy?

I've always wanted to me in the military but I don't exactly know how to. What types of grades do I need to get? #military #naval-academy #navy...

#armed-forces

haven E.’s Avatar
haven E. Mar 26, 2018 333 views

Does the Air force or the Navy have better benefits?

I have been debating on whether or not I should join the military. If I did I would either join the Air force or the Navy. they both will give me great benefits for college and for my career field aeronautical engineering. #air-force #navy #us-navy...

#military

dalton W.’s Avatar
dalton W. Mar 29, 2018 287 views
Drew H.’s Avatar
Drew H. Jan 25, 2018 280 views

How is your day usually in the Navy

I would really love to join the Navy but i wanna know how it is #day-in-the-life...

#navy