Career Questions tagged Navy

Ishmael C.’s Avatar
Ishmael C. May 03 118 views

What has your experience in the military been like?

Someone who is in the military how has it affected your life in 20 years?

Ishmael C.’s Avatar
Ishmael C. May 03 70 views

How do u enlist in the U.S NAVY?

I want to be an enlisted sailor.

raadi R.’s Avatar
raadi R. Oct 09, 2021 220 views

what is best subject joining for ias.

how to become ias and raw agent joining #college #military #criminal-justice #government #acting-uppcs #navy #administrative #india

Dawson N.’s Avatar
Dawson N. Jun 24, 2021 167 views

I plan on going into the Navy for Aviation Mechanics I was just wondering the process of the entire endeavor

My name is Dawson Noll, I plan on going into the navy for aviation mechanics after my time at job corps learning auto mechanics along with diesel mechanics so I can have the best chance at attaining aviation mechanics for my MOA in the navy. #aviation #navy #airline-industry

yash R.’s Avatar
yash R. Jun 11, 2021 416 views

How you join the Indian Navy?

1. How to join navy services under government of India as well as in private companies?
2. What are terms and condition to under go to the navy. #career #job #navy #military

Elias B.’s Avatar
Elias B. May 20, 2021 223 views

What one of the first main things people do when they return back from the navy?

I plan on joining the navy for a minimum of5 years but I'm still deciding on which college I plan on attending when i return back after 5 years. #Navy #event-planning

Lilly J.’s Avatar
Lilly J. Dec 03, 2020 668 views

Do you regret choosing to enlist in the military

I am an intelligent individual with the ability to get into many prestigious universities, but recently I have been wanting to enlist in the military. I want to enlist in the navy, and hopefully become a navy SEAL. I do realize that it is a long shot, especially considering I am a female and...

dylan C.’s Avatar
dylan C. Dec 03, 2020 304 views

How to become a millionaire at the age 19?

I am a upcoming family vlogger and im trying to maintain my GPA in the process #navy #gpa #everyone

Genevese S.’s Avatar
Genevese S. Dec 03, 2020 359 views

how to be ready for college?

I'm a senior wanting to be a bio-engineer, before i wanted to be a marine biologist. i want to get all A's just like last year. #navy #biologist #marine-biology #military

deejay L.’s Avatar
deejay L. Oct 07, 2020 236 views

What does it take to become a Navy Construction machinist

how can I become a Navy construction machinist? #navy #construction

Shayla W.’s Avatar
Shayla W. Sep 16, 2020 243 views

How do I search for careers I want?

#welding #nuclearengineer #Navy
I play basketball, hang out with friends on the weekends. I work alot

Olivia D.’s Avatar
Olivia D. May 12, 2020 342 views

What is NROTC like in college?

I have an interest in temporarily joining the military after college. I also want to go to law school at some point. #college #military #law #navy

mackenzie K.’s Avatar
mackenzie K. Jan 24, 2020 371 views

what does it take to become a medic in the navy

my name is Mackenzie im 16 and im really interested in going into the medic industry and #military #navy becoming a medic in the navy

lili B.’s Avatar
lili B. Aug 27, 2019 381 views

How can I gain experience before joining the military?

I am in 11th grade, 16 years old.
#mil #military #army #navy #air-force #college #educator

lili B.’s Avatar
lili B. Aug 27, 2019 311 views

I am in 11th grade, 16 years old.

Melvin S.’s Avatar
Melvin S. Jul 11, 2019 478 views

Do engineers in the military do actual engineering work (design, construction, testing, etc.)?

I've been looking into different branches of the military, specifically in the Air Force, Navy and Coast Guard, for engineering careers (I've been leaning more towards the Coast Guard).What kind of engineering work is done in these branches? Is a degree required for these positions? Thank you...

Christian S.’s Avatar
Christian S. Jun 02, 2019 519 views

How do companies view military service?

When hiring, do companies view military service as a good or bad thing? If it it a good thing, what branch looks best? Marines, Army, Army National Guard, Air Force, Air National Guard, Navy, Coast Guard? And does it look better to have been an enlisted or officer? (I'm guessing the best...

Christian S.’s Avatar
Christian S. Apr 16, 2019 447 views

Are ACT Prep Classes really that helpful?

I need an ACT score of at least 30 to get into a military academy. From my PSAT score, I'll probably get a 28. Will an ACT Prep class actually raise my score by two points or more? Thanks! #college #military #military #act #art #physics #air-force #navy #marines #theater #act #career #test...

Christian S.’s Avatar
Christian S. Jan 24, 2019 606 views

What can I do to become a fighter pilot?

I'm trying to prepare to become a fighter pilot. Either in the Air Force or Marines. I understand the process to become one, but what can I do to prepare? What subjects can I take in high school? What degree would be best to take while in college? #airline-industry #navy #military #pilot...

wyatt M.’s Avatar
wyatt M. Nov 27, 2018 418 views

what is your daly life like as an aircraft mechanic in the military?

I am currently in job corps and pursuing a career in mechanics and planning to join the us navy afterwards. #military #aviation #navy #mechanic