Career Questions tagged Navy

raadi R.’s Avatar
raadi R. Oct 09 104 views
Dawson N.’s Avatar
Dawson N. Jun 24 109 views

I plan on going into the Navy for Aviation Mechanics I was just wondering the process of the entire endeavor

My name is Dawson Noll, I plan on going into the navy for aviation mechanics after my time at job corps learning auto mechanics along with diesel mechanics so I can have the best chance at attaining aviation mechanics for my MOA in the navy. aviation navy...

airline-industry

yash R.’s Avatar
yash R. Jun 11 168 views

How you join the Indian Navy?

1. How to join navy services under government of India as well as in private companies? 2. What are terms and condition to under go to the navy. career job navy...

military

Elias B.’s Avatar
Elias B. May 20 141 views

What one of the first main things people do when they return back from the navy?

I plan on joining the navy for a minimum of5 years but I'm still deciding on which college I plan on attending when i return back after 5 years. Navy...

event-planning

yeshwanthi M.’s Avatar
yeshwanthi M. Dec 27, 2020 166 views

Why u should love the app

as u can get jobs for young ages with a great pay online aviation aviation navy general...

military

Lilly J.’s Avatar
Lilly J. Dec 03, 2020 461 views

Do you regret choosing to enlist in the military

I am an intelligent individual with the ability to get into many prestigious universities, but recently I have been wanting to enlist in the military. I want to enlist in the navy, and hopefully become a navy SEAL. I do realize that it is a long shot, especially considering I am a female and...

seal career navy military

dylan C.’s Avatar
dylan C. Dec 03, 2020 232 views

How to become a millionaire at the age 19?

I am a upcoming family vlogger and im trying to maintain my GPA in the process navy gpa...

everyone

Genevese S.’s Avatar
Genevese S. Dec 03, 2020 290 views

how to be ready for college?

I'm a senior wanting to be a bio-engineer, before i wanted to be a marine biologist. i want to get all A's just like last year. navy biologist marine-biology...

military

deejay L.’s Avatar
deejay L. Oct 07, 2020 181 views

What does it take to become a Navy Construction machinist

how can I become a Navy construction machinist? navy...

construction

Shayla W.’s Avatar
Shayla W. Sep 16, 2020 178 views

How do I search for careers I want?

welding nuclearengineer Navy I play basketball, hang out with friends on the weekends. I work...

Olivia D.’s Avatar
Olivia D. May 12, 2020 280 views

What is NROTC like in college?

I have an interest in temporarily joining the military after college. I also want to go to law school at some point. college military law...

navy

mackenzie K.’s Avatar
mackenzie K. Jan 24, 2020 283 views

what does it take to become a medic in the navy

my name is Mackenzie im 16 and im really interested in going into the medic industry and military navy becoming a medic in the...

gowthami G.’s Avatar
gowthami G. Dec 19, 2019 233 views

is aviation course is best or not

Melvin S.’s Avatar
Melvin S. Jul 11, 2019 363 views

Do engineers in the military do actual engineering work (design, construction, testing, etc.)?

I've been looking into different branches of the military, specifically in the Air Force, Navy and Coast Guard, for engineering careers (I've been leaning more towards the Coast Guard).What kind of engineering work is done in these branches? Is a degree required for these positions? Thank you...

navy military electrical-engineering coastguard mechanical-engineering aerospace-engineering airforce engineer engineering

Christian S.’s Avatar
Christian S. Jun 02, 2019 443 views

How do companies view military service?

When hiring, do companies view military service as a good or bad thing? If it it a good thing, what branch looks best? Marines, Army, Army National Guard, Air Force, Air National Guard, Navy, Coast Guard? And does it look better to have been an enlisted or officer? (I'm guessing the best...

army navy pilot aviation future any company coast-guard major hiring career college military marines corporate technology marine

Christian S.’s Avatar
Christian S. Apr 16, 2019 372 views

Are ACT Prep Classes really that helpful?

I need an ACT score of at least 30 to get into a military academy. From my PSAT score, I'll probably get a 28. Will an ACT Prep class actually raise my score by two points or more? Thanks! college military military act art physics air-force navy marines theater act career test...

ap writing academy language reading high-school math education english

Christian S.’s Avatar
Christian S. Jan 24, 2019 534 views

What can I do to become a fighter pilot?

I'm trying to prepare to become a fighter pilot. Either in the Air Force or Marines. I understand the process to become one, but what can I do to prepare? What subjects can I take in high school? What degree would be best to take while in college? airline-industry navy military pilot...

raptor army college hashtag aviation marines airline any high-school armed-forces air-force fighter-pilot career marine

wyatt M.’s Avatar
wyatt M. Nov 27, 2018 351 views

what is your daly life like as an aircraft mechanic in the military?

I am currently in job corps and pursuing a career in mechanics and planning to join the us navy afterwards. military aviation navy...

mechanic

wyatt M.’s Avatar
wyatt M. Nov 27, 2018 319 views
Timothy Z.’s Avatar
Timothy Z. Sep 05, 2018 573 views

What are the potential downsides of joining the Military

I am in Sea Cadets (USNSCC) and I absolutely love it. I am playing on joining the Military (specifically to be a Navy Corpsman), but I would like to know what physiological and physical "downsides"/strains of such a job. I've heard mixed opinions, but I would like to read more into it....

future navy military