Career Questions tagged Curiosity

Jatin’s Avatar
Jatin May 09, 2021 242 views

Is technology harming our culture and traditions ?

Hi, I am Jatin studying in 9th class
I think technology is helping us in many ways. And my is Is technology is harming our
old traditions and culture somewhere.
#Curiosity

Brenda’s Avatar
Brenda May 03, 2019 292 views

How can I determine the amounts of shifts/hours of work for being a therapist/any person to help with mental health or a marine biologist/ underwater photographer and how can it overtake someone's life (will it take a lot of time out of their day?)

#curiosity #science # helpful

Brittney’s Avatar
Brittney May 10, 2018 470 views

What is the expectations of a great student?

I am curious
#curiosity #studying-tips #academic-success

Daniel’s Avatar
Daniel Apr 19, 2018 435 views

should I do a major and minor?

Specifically, next year I'm applying to NTID, Gallaudet, and Hunter College.
I'm thinking about doing a major and minor. So is it possible for me to do both?
#junior-year #curiosity

Daniel’s Avatar
Daniel Apr 19, 2018 454 views

Is it possible I can do a minor and major when I applied to college for next year

#junior-year #curiosity

Alyssa’s Avatar
Alyssa Jan 18, 2018 1453 views

What jobs can biochemistry majors achieve?

One of my possible majors is biochemistry and I was wondering what job options there are. #curiosity

Rosemary’s Avatar
Rosemary Aug 20, 2016 1252 views

Why do spectators play a very important role in the sports entertainment industry?

I know when it comes to merchandise you need fans to purchase things and for support, but other than that, what makes them so important? I'm just curios to know. #experience #curiosity

Jordan’s Avatar
Jordan May 25, 2016 660 views

What made you decide whatever career(s) you are currently undertaking?

It is a question of curiosity and universal application; almost anybody can answer it. #career #jobs #career-choice #occupation #curiosity

Clory’s Avatar
Clory Mar 02, 2016 833 views

What are the experiences that I will encounter as an anatomist?

I know that anatomy deals with learning about the body; I want to learn more about the human body as I get older. I am interested into learning the mysteries of the human body so that I can learn everything I can. In addition to learning about the human body, in anatomy individuals dissect...