Career Questions tagged Support

Rayania S.’s Avatar
Rayania S. Jul 12, 2018

How easy is it to find summer jobs or other kinds of jobs throughout your school ?

A lot of people struggle finding jobs during school ..Does your school offer little jobs or help students find one ? #support...

#benefits

Rebekah W.’s Avatar
Rebekah W. Apr 21, 2018

How difficult is it to balance being an #occupational therapist and a #mother?

I try to achieve the best in all that I do. I desire to be an #occupational therapist but I also want a #family to cherish. I would like to hear #advice on how I can chase down a #career but also #support and be involved with my...

Emily N.’s Avatar
Emily N. Mar 27, 2018

Where do I go for support?

Where am I able to find support when I am falling behind in a class or do not understand something? I have decided to go to a larger college and I'm worried about feeling lost and alone. Will there be peer mentors or professor mentors that will be able to help guide me to make the most...

#large-college #learning #effective #support

Amina D.’s Avatar
Amina D. Jun 24, 2016

How do people ensure themselves a financially stable future? How can I as well?

For example, I was always confused how people automatically move out of their parents' house and start supporting themselves right after receiving a job. When someone starts working, I always feel that it may be too early to start finding a home since a person wouldn't have too much money to...

#finance #employment #houses #jobs #support

Kendall R.’s Avatar
Kendall R. May 26, 2016

How can I get college assistance and a plan?

I know what I would like to study and pursue, I just have no idea in what the first step to getting there is. #college #management #advice #language #planning #support...

#asl

Shaige W.’s Avatar
Shaige W. May 18, 2016

When selecting and entering a college, how do you handle the change of pace from being dependent to independent?

I am the youngest graduate from my high school, I will be graduating at the age of 16. I've matured faster than most my age but I still feel unprepared to handle life on my own. This is a vital question regarding my survival in college and life. #college #counselor #coaching...

#support

Sierra N.’s Avatar
Sierra N. Dec 16, 2014

If I majored in Biology and Minored in Environmental Policy and Decision Making, what sort of careers would come out of this education?

I am a high school senior trying to decide a major for college. I love to read and write, and to explore the scientific world. I hope to learn more about biology in general and the environmental sciences. Once I leave college, I want a career that connects people to their environment. #science...

#biology #earth #environment #support

Sasha E.’s Avatar
Sasha E. Mar 26, 2014

What are some majors specific to being a Nurse Midwife?

I am looking forward to becoming a nurse midwife. I am about to enter my first year of college and I do not want to waste my time or money by signing up for an unnecessary course. I need support on my journey toward midwifery. #education #nurse-midwife...

#support

Julea P.’s Avatar
Julea P. Feb 10, 2014

What do I need to qualify for a customer service job?

I think there are some jobs in my area where I can work in customer service. What do I need to qualify for a customer service job? Do I need to have a certain college major, or can I go straight from high school. Do I need previous experience? Every job seems to require previous experience, so...

#customer-service #support