Career Questions tagged Earth

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jul 23, 2018

Is geology a good major?

Things you can consider for this specific question... Are there many job opportunities in geology? Is there a lot of room for growth in the field of geology? If you majored in geology, are you happy with your choice of major? I'm a CareerVillage staff member and I'm posting this because we...

#science #earth #earth-science #geology

Emma J.’s Avatar
Emma J. Oct 23, 2016

What are some effective and progressive jobs in the environmental sustainability field?

My major is in environmental science. I am striving to really change the world as much as I possibly can in this field, making huge changes toward environmental sustainability and creating more positive effects on humankind's ecological footprint. Thanks so much! #environmental-science...

#ecological #make-a-change #sustainability #earth #environment #environmental

Sierra N.’s Avatar
Sierra N. Dec 16, 2014

If I majored in Biology and Minored in Environmental Policy and Decision Making, what sort of careers would come out of this education?

I am a high school senior trying to decide a major for college. I love to read and write, and to explore the scientific world. I hope to learn more about biology in general and the environmental sciences. Once I leave college, I want a career that connects people to their environment. #science...

#biology #earth #environment #support