Kendall R.

76

2

How can I get college assistance and a plan?

I know what I would like to study and pursue, I just have no idea in what the first step to getting there is. #college #management #advice #language #planning #support #asl

chat-bubble-icon1 answer

Awesome question :-) First of all, figure out if you can identify a few colleges that you're potentially interested in attending. Then, contact the financial assistance office for those colleges and ask them about cost, scholarship, and assistance opportunities. There are many ways to qualify for scholarships and grants, but there are many students seeking them, too. So find out from the college's admissions or financial assistance office about the approach that will work best for them. Finally, for opportunities within the U.S., Chegg offers free assistance in locating colleges and scholarships, which may help. See Finding a School and Scholarships on our website to get started (free user registration is all that's required).

Last updated Jun 25 '16 at 18:41

Schools Add a school