Career Questions tagged Part Time Job

Madison B.’s Avatar
Madison B. Sep 02, 2017

How do you balance college, work (full or part-time) and still be able to hangout with friends/family?

I am a sophomore in college, and I am struggling with balancing these three things. College and work seem to consume my whole day, every day. #college #sophomore #marine-biology #struggle #part-time-job #nosociallife...

#work-life-balance

Marissa B.’s Avatar
Marissa B. Apr 26, 2017

How do you balance school work, classes, and a job.

I have a part time job and a lot of school work to deal with on the daily. Is there a way to make it easier to handle so I do not feel like I am constantly being overwhelmed? #school #organization...

#part-time-job

Timothy G.’s Avatar
Timothy G. Mar 21, 2017

How can I gain work experience when I am unemployed?

Hello, I am a student attending community college and I am interested in getting a part-time job while I am attending school but, unfortunately, I do not have allot of work related experience. My dilemma is that I need more experience to get a job but I can not get any experience because I do...

#college-jobs #job-search #gaining-experience #part-time-job #community-college #career #work-experience #unemployment

Karen P.’s Avatar
Karen P. Aug 06, 2016

Would taking up a part-time job during the school year be too stressful on me? (Third-Year High School Student)

I am a student going into my third year of high school and was very interested in taking up a summer job to support my financial needs and wants. I was only looking for a part-time job that would last from July to August because I would be very busy in the start of the new school year (I...

#part-time-job