Career Questions tagged Astronomer

Aimee V.’s Avatar
Aimee V. Oct 31, 2016

What clubs/organizations should I take while possibly majoring in astronomy?

I want to major in astronomy (and possibly minor in computer science) and try to get at least a bachelor's degree and at most a master's degree. For the longest time I wanted to work at NASA but I also understand that to get any job relating to astronomy I need to do internships and possibly be...

#organization #clubs #astronomy #astronomer

ANDREW mgr Z.’s Avatar
ANDREW mgr Z. Jun 24, 2016
Dhanush G.’s Avatar
Dhanush G. Jun 22, 2016

In which stream i should select in higher studies to become a Astronomer?

I want to become a Astronomer. But, I couldn't know to select my stream in higher studies. Please tell me which stream could i select?...

#astronomer

Ethan Z.’s Avatar
Ethan Z. Jun 04, 2015

Is it worth becoming an astronomer with the debt that comes after it?

I am a Freshman in high school and have always enjoyed looking at planets and stars. The thought of space has always fascinated me, but I am not very rich so its kind of difficult to pay 20,000 dollars a year when I could go for Architecture (which I am a little less interested in) for so much...

#architect #astronomy #architectural #astronomer

Ashley M.’s Avatar
Ashley M. May 06, 2015

What classes can you take to get an astronomy career?

I am asking this question because i am very interested in the astronomy field. #astronomy...

#astronomer