Career Questions tagged Elementary Education

Edna’s Avatar
Edna Nov 28 62 views

How is it to be a kindergarten teacher?

Is it easy to be a kindergarten teacher? Why is it good to be one?

Rawan’s Avatar
Rawan Nov 21 94 views

When did you realize that the profession you're in/studying for is something you want to do for the rest of your life?

I've had a countless number of dreams as a kid including becoming a chef, a vet, an artist, etc. My hobbies and interests are constantly fluctuating and it can get in the way of my life sometimes. I recently discovered that I enjoy being around kids, and this has made me wonder if choosing a...

Emily’s Avatar
Emily Nov 10 161 views

What can I do to be successful in Elementary Education?

I am currently a senior in highschool, looking to major in Elementary-Education. Is there any helpful tips to be successful in that major, or any recommendations of the job it's self?

Chloe’s Avatar
Chloe Oct 04 173 views

Is it hard to become a Elementary school teacher ?

I want to become a elementary school teacher

Ashley’s Avatar
Ashley Oct 07, 2021 262 views

What is the hardest/most rewarding part about being a teacher?

I've been considering becoming a teacher (most likely for elementary schoolers) because I enjoy working with children, so I would like to know more about what it's like. #education #teacher #teaching #elementary-education

Bekka’s Avatar
Bekka Feb 01, 2021 388 views

What are the major differences between elementary and middle school teachers?

My dream has always been to be an elementary school teacher, but I really like English as well. I am debating either an elementary school teacher or a middle school English teacher, and don't know which to choose. I really like working with kids, presenting/public speaking, etcetera. #teacher...

Bekka’s Avatar
Bekka Jan 31, 2021 326 views

What is it like to be an elementary school teacher?

#elementary-education # teaching

Rejoice’s Avatar
Rejoice Dec 28, 2020 243 views

Can I get Employment

Am Rejoice a Ghanaian from africa ghana to be precise am 29years of age #elementary-education

Annaleigha’s Avatar
Annaleigha Nov 05, 2020 418 views

What are some majors that you can take to become an elementary teacher?

#teacher #children

Annaleigha’s Avatar
Annaleigha Nov 05, 2020 269 views

What colleges should I go to, to become a 2nd- 4th grade teacher?

#elementary-education #teacher

julia’s Avatar
julia Nov 05, 2020 211 views

How long will it take to become an slp?

I want to teach elementary kids pronunciation and how to work passed lisps. #elementary-education

Angie’s Avatar
Angie Oct 23, 2020 269 views

How do you keep the attention of little kids/what activities and techniques have you discovered work well?

I am a high school senior looking to perfect my pathway for the future. I am accepted into Cedarville University in southern Ohio, and I plan to to major in Early Childhood Education. After college, I plan to become a teacher for a grade level between kindergarten and 5th grade....

Angie’s Avatar
Angie Oct 23, 2020 347 views

How do you manage misbehaving children?

Angie’s Avatar
Angie Oct 23, 2020 1981 views

How would you describe your classroom management structure?

Angie’s Avatar
Angie Oct 23, 2020 359 views

What is something that you know now that you wish you knew before/during college?

Angie’s Avatar
Angie Oct 23, 2020 449 views

What is the most difficult part about being an elementary school teacher?

Angie’s Avatar
Angie Oct 23, 2020 392 views

Is it recommended to go to college and obtain a bachelor's degree or a master's degree when becoming an elementary school teacher?

Michael’s Avatar
Michael Oct 16, 2019 827 views

how do you become a elementary teacher?

#elementary-education

Anastasia’s Avatar
Anastasia Sep 08, 2019 452 views

what skills do you need to have to become an elementary school teacher?

I'm considering becoming an elementary teacher #elementary-education #teaching #education

Dulce’s Avatar
Dulce Sep 06, 2019 1730 views

What is the hardest part of being a teacher?

#teaching #teacher #elementary-education

Dulce’s Avatar
Dulce Sep 06, 2019 323 views

What is your teaching philosophy?

#teacher #elementary-education #professor

Kailyn’s Avatar
Kailyn Aug 30, 2018 610 views

What is the best college in the area for Elementary Education?

#professor #education #elementary-education #college #college-admissions #children #teaching #teacher

Alexandra’s Avatar
Alexandra Jun 18, 2018 449 views

Best colleges for elementary education majors?

I'm a CareerVillage staff member and I'm posting this because we know that many young people are looking for the answer to this question. This is among the most popular questions searched by youth, and we're hoping you will take a moment to share your response to it. Thank you! #college...

Emily’s Avatar
Emily May 09, 2018 390 views

Would I be better off taking a student teaching position over the summer, or babysitting and continuing my other not school major related job for an Elementary Education Major?

I applied for a student teaching summer position with the local school district, when a former employer offered me a position to Baby sit their 3 children over the summer. I will be entering my Junior Year in College, and while I would like to get some good experiences on my resume, the...

Hannah’s Avatar
Hannah Jan 23, 2018 561 views

Did you ever consider switching your major from elementary education? If so, why?

#being-an-elementary-teacher #elementary-education #k-12-education #teaching

Hannah’s Avatar
Hannah Jan 23, 2018 507 views

What were the college classes like being an education major?

#elementary-education #education

Divine’s Avatar
Divine Jan 21, 2018 376 views

Are there any classes that a teacher would recommend that a prospective teacher take?

I am asking because as a student we have a list of classes that we should take as education majors to graduate, but I always wonder if there are any classes that a future educator should take that is not in the set list of classes that students take. Classes that would help out even more in...

Delaini’s Avatar
Delaini Jan 20, 2018 525 views

What are some effective ways to study if you are a hands on learner?

I struggle to find effective ways for me to study and remember the material. #iwannastudybetter #elementary-education #being-an-elementary-teacher

Sarah’s Avatar
Sarah Jan 18, 2018 597 views

How do I know if I've picked the right major?

I have decided to become an elementary education major. I love children, and I've always wanted to do something that would benefit others. However, I'm a bit worried I'll get bored studying to be a teacher all the time. I also love science, and at one point I considered becoming a medicinal...

Samantha’s Avatar
Samantha Feb 19, 2017 1233 views

Can I major in zoology and then minor in elementary teaching? Or the other way around?

I have always had an interest in becoming a zoologist, basically since 6th grade, but I have also wanted to become a teacher for maybe first or second graders. My top choice would be zoology, but I am afraid that there won't be many jobs in my area, so I would like a backup plan. #college...