Career Questions tagged Elementary Education

Bekka K.’s Avatar
Bekka K. Feb 01 113 views

What are the major differences between elementary and middle school teachers?

My dream has always been to be an elementary school teacher, but I really like English as well. I am debating either an elementary school teacher or a middle school English teacher, and don't know which to choose. I really like working with kids, presenting/public speaking, etcetera. #teacher...

#english #elementary-education #secondary-education

Bekka K.’s Avatar
Bekka K. Jan 31 117 views
Rejoice D.’s Avatar
Rejoice D. Dec 28, 2020 71 views

Can I get Employment

Am Rejoice a Ghanaian from africa ghana to be precise am 29years of age...

#elementary-education

julia P.’s Avatar
julia P. Nov 05, 2020 44 views

How long will it take to become an slp?

I want to teach elementary kids pronunciation and how to work passed lisps....

#elementary-education

Angie W.’s Avatar
Angie W. Oct 23, 2020 92 views

How do you keep the attention of little kids/what activities and techniques have you discovered work well?

I am a high school senior looking to perfect my pathway for the future. I am accepted into Cedarville University in southern Ohio, and I plan to to major in Early Childhood Education. After college, I plan to become a teacher for a grade level between kindergarten and 5th grade....

#cedarville #college #elementary-education #highschool-senior #teaching #teacher

Angie W.’s Avatar
Angie W. Oct 23, 2020 134 views

How do you manage misbehaving children?

Angie W.’s Avatar
Angie W. Oct 23, 2020 248 views

How would you describe your classroom management structure?

#cedarville #college #elementary-education #highschool-senior #classroom #teaching #teacher

Angie W.’s Avatar
Angie W. Oct 23, 2020 95 views

What is something that you know now that you wish you knew before/during college?

Angie W.’s Avatar
Angie W. Oct 23, 2020 156 views

What is the most difficult part about being an elementary school teacher?

#cedarville #elementary-education #teaching #teacher

Angie W.’s Avatar
Angie W. Oct 23, 2020 139 views

Is it recommended to go to college and obtain a bachelor's degree or a master's degree when becoming an elementary school teacher?

#cedarville #master #highschool-senior #elementary-education #bachelor #teacher

Emily S.’s Avatar
Emily S. May 09, 2018 256 views

Would I be better off taking a student teaching position over the summer, or babysitting and continuing my other not school major related job for an Elementary Education Major?

I applied for a student teaching summer position with the local school district, when a former employer offered me a position to Baby sit their 3 children over the summer. I will be entering my Junior Year in College, and while I would like to get some good experiences on my resume, the...

#education #resume-building #elementary-education

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jun 18, 2018 297 views

Best colleges for elementary education majors?

I'm a CareerVillage staff member and I'm posting this because we know that many young people are looking for the answer to this question. This is among the most popular questions searched by youth, and we're hoping you will take a moment to share your response to it. Thank you! #college...

#education #teacher #elementary-education #college-major

Emily S.’s Avatar
Emily S. May 09, 2018 239 views

#resume-building #elementary-education

Divine B.’s Avatar
Divine B. Jan 21, 2018 463 views

As a educator, how do you make sure to effectively communicate to each student?

I know all students learn differently, especially students with special needs. For future reference I am curious as to how does one make sure that you communicate effectively with each student, so that they all learn and understand. #special-education #being-an-elementary-teacher...

#education #elementary-education

Divine B.’s Avatar
Divine B. Jan 21, 2018 215 views

Are there any classes that a teacher would recommend that a prospective teacher take?

I am asking because as a student we have a list of classes that we should take as education majors to graduate, but I always wonder if there are any classes that a future educator should take that is not in the set list of classes that students take. Classes that would help out even more in...

#being-an-elementary-teacher #special-education #primary-education #elementary-education

Delaini N.’s Avatar
Delaini N. Jan 20, 2018 375 views

What are some effective ways to study if you are a hands on learner?

I struggle to find effective ways for me to study and remember the material. #iwannastudybetter #elementary-education...

#being-an-elementary-teacher

Sarah H.’s Avatar
Sarah H. Jan 18, 2018 418 views

How do I know if I've picked the right major?

I have decided to become an elementary education major. I love children, and I've always wanted to do something that would benefit others. However, I'm a bit worried I'll get bored studying to be a teacher all the time. I also love science, and at one point I considered becoming a medicinal...

#college #elementary-education #college-major

Grace R.’s Avatar
Grace R. Jan 31, 2017 476 views

What specific criteria determines how much an elementary school teacher makes annually in Massachusetts, Vermont, and New Hampshire?

I am a high school senior interested in maybe becoming an elementary school teacher in New England in the future. I've noticed that there is a very broad spectrum of salaries for elementary school teachers so I would appreciate some clarity as to what factors come in to play when determining...

#financial-planning #education #salary #elementary-school #elementary-education #school #new-hampshire #teaching #teacher

Samantha U.’s Avatar
Samantha U. Feb 19, 2017 763 views

Can I major in zoology and then minor in elementary teaching? Or the other way around?

I have always had an interest in becoming a zoologist, basically since 6th grade, but I have also wanted to become a teacher for maybe first or second graders. My top choice would be zoology, but I am afraid that there won't be many jobs in my area, so I would like a backup plan. #college...

#biology #guidance-counselor #zoology #elementary-education #college-major #college-minor #teaching

Lindsey  J.’s Avatar
Lindsey J. Feb 08, 2017 508 views

How much do elementary teachers make?

I'm trying to decide whether to be a highschool or elementary teacher. #teaching #education...

#elementary-education

Okalanie G.’s Avatar
Okalanie G. Feb 04, 2017 541 views

How can I become an elementary school teacher

I have done some research on steps as to how I can become a teacher and all it said was to apply to college and take the early childhood education courses and apply for a license and certificate to teach. I would like to know if I should go for B.A, anything higher, lower? What specific...

#college #teacher #elementary-education #school #early-childhood-education #teaching #courses

Michael G.’s Avatar
Michael G. Sep 28, 2016 601 views

How do you find a better way of studying ?

I think there is more than one way of learning, so in order to help produce better grades. Better study habits are necessary, I want better grades. #higher-education #japan #principal #elementary-education #middle-school...

#creative-direction