Career Questions tagged Collegefreshman

Sabrina D.’s Avatar
Sabrina D. Oct 31, 2018 149 views

I want to work in Economic Development as a career what should I do when I enter college to prepare me for a career after I graduate?

I am going to be a freshman in College startinf fall 2019.I am going to major in economics and/or Business Administration. #economics #businessmajor #development...

#collegefreshman

Jasmine B.’s Avatar
Jasmine B. Aug 07, 2018 177 views

How do I deal with homesickness?

I'm going to start college in the fall and it's four hours from home. I don't have a car so it will be hard to get home often. How do I deal with homesickness? #homesickness #collegefreshman...

#freshmanblues

Ella S.’s Avatar
Ella S. Aug 07, 2018 168 views

What are the best tips for upcoming freshman in college?

Tips to help freshman enjoy their first year in college....

#collegefreshman

Katelyn K.’s Avatar
Katelyn K. May 23, 2018 189 views

Should you ask around to get the best teachers in college?

I know in high school you always recommend certain teachers but high school is very different and a lot bigger so how should i go about getting the best teacher? #collegefreshman #school...

#student

Mikayla O.’s Avatar
Mikayla O. Mar 16, 2018 343 views

How can I master Time Management?

I have always been a giant procrastinator and I've deduced that the only way to succeed in college is to have good time management. #collegefreshman #success...

#procrastination

Ayanna S.’s Avatar
Ayanna S. Mar 08, 2018 229 views

What should I take to college?

I have an addiction to fashion--any new shoes, clothes, accessories, everything! I know I can't bring everything to college, so what are some basic essentials to bring? Maybe an extension cord; of course a mini fridge--what else? #collegefreshman #newbie...

#collegeessentials

Lauren L.’s Avatar
Lauren L. Jan 16, 2018 347 views

Is accounting a good career path?

How do I know the career I am right for? Is accounting good for girls who like math and want to make a fair amount of money? What is school like for someone interested in the business field? #accounting #career-path...

#collegefreshman

Alexandra K.’s Avatar
Alexandra K. Aug 31, 2017 287 views

What is like to start your first year of college in Spring?

I am starting college in January at the spring session. I am not sure if it is exactly like starting in fall or not. #collegefreshman #college...

#college-advice

Stephen N.’s Avatar
Stephen N. Sep 01, 2017 298 views

If going to college puts you in major debt, whats the best way to get out of it?

My family is sacrificing a lot by sending me to college and of course I feel guilty. I feel pressured to try my best and excel as a student, but doesn't everyone? Financial assisntance is part of the road to success and if going to college doesnt pay off the debt that it may put you in, can it...

#financialaid #collegefreshman