Career Questions tagged Early Childhood Education

Libby B.’s Avatar
Libby B. Jul 14, 2018

What attribute did you develop that helped you reach your goals?

I would like to go into elementary education, but this question could apply to any career. #career-development #early-childhood-education...

#goal-achieving

Carlyne C.’s Avatar
Carlyne C. Apr 12, 2018

which college is best for a career in working with special needs kids?

I am torn between 3 different career choices and i am having trouble finding a good college that has a great program for this and im having trouble. #college #special-needs-children #working-with-children #child-development...

#early-childhood-education

Olivia B.’s Avatar
Olivia B. Apr 04, 2018

What are requirements I would have to meet in order to become an Early Childhood Educator?

I have a experience working in a preschool and it made me see being a teacher in early childhood as a possible career interest for me. #early-childhood-education #preschool #teaching #teacher...

#working-with-children

Olivia B.’s Avatar
Olivia B. Apr 04, 2018

How do I choose my future career?

I have four possible career interests and I don't know how to decide. I would love to be a Physician Assistant, Early Childhood Teacher, Pediatric Nurse, or Special Education Teacher. I can't decide because they all seem great. #pediatric-nursing #physician-assistant #early-childhood-education...

#special-education

Amanda S.’s Avatar
Amanda S. May 25, 2016

How do I find grants for opening a nursery school after I finish by BA

I would like to have a nursery school for under 3 years old. I would like to find out how to search for monies to start this business. #business #school #grants #early-childhood-education #owners #private...

#nursery

Mikayla M.’s Avatar
Mikayla M. Feb 08, 2017

What kind groups do you work with as a child development professional?

I want to go for a child development. I want to work with little kids in pre-k thru 5th grade, but I'm not interested in working with students higher than 6th grade. Is that possible? Can you control the age range of the children you work with? #early-childhood-education #child-development...

#early-childhood

Okalanie G.’s Avatar
Okalanie G. Feb 04, 2017

How can I become an elementary school teacher

I have done some research on steps as to how I can become a teacher and all it said was to apply to college and take the early childhood education courses and apply for a license and certificate to teach. I would like to know if I should go for B.A, anything higher, lower? What specific...

#elementary-education #school #early-childhood-education #courses #college #teacher #teaching

emmanuelle O.’s Avatar
emmanuelle O. May 24, 2016

what career could be right for me?

Hi, I am almost bilingual French (made in France) /English. I am pursuing a degree in early childhood education, and hope to be working in immersion programs. I would like to know which requirements I need for this career. #education #foreign-languages...

#early-childhood-education

Karen E.’s Avatar
Karen E. May 14, 2016

How do I stay on top of homework and still get a proper amount of sleep?

This past semester has been, for lack of a better word, a nightmare. It is not the first semester where I have had to pull multiple all-nighters within the same week, but it has resulted in the most. I work hard in my classes to achieve nice grades, but sacrifice much sleep along the way. I...

#advising #early-childhood-education #psychology

Karen E.’s Avatar
Karen E. May 14, 2016

How can I get my foot in the door?

This upcoming semester, I am fortunate to have a smaller course load than I've ever had. To compensate for the new, bigger blocks of free time, I feel that I should acquire a side job, other than the one I have at home. Getting a job at a child care center that is nearby would be preferable,...

#k-12-education #early-childhood-education

Karen B.’s Avatar
Karen B. Feb 11, 2015

What is it like to be a preschool teacher?

I am currently a senior in high school and I want to major in Early Childhood Education, but I am unsure. I was wondering what it would be like in a normal preschool classroom everyday. What is the daily routine? #teacher #k-12-education...

#early-childhood-education

Jade H.’s Avatar
Jade H. Dec 18, 2014

What are personal stories of success or struggles that you have gone through while teaching?

I am a senior in high school and I am genuinely interested in becoming a Kindergarten teacher. I am asking this question to individual people who are or have been teachers. I am just wondering if there are any stories that you could share about a moment when you felt successful, or felt like...

#kindergarten #school #success #early-childhood-education #teaching

Azja D.’s Avatar
Azja D. Dec 08, 2014

what were some of the required classes in college for majoring in early childhood education?

I'm into being a teacher for younger kids grades k1-4th and i was just wondering the classes that are required to be taken and if you have to also take a course in a subject? #college #teacher #education #classes...

#early-childhood-education

Dulce G.’s Avatar
Dulce G. Apr 07, 2014

What careers are a good fit if I like to deal with children?

I like dealing with and taking care of children but I am still not 100% sure that I should take a career as an elementary school teacher. #career #teaching #education #children #early-childhood-education...

#career-education

Tashiyra F.’s Avatar
Tashiyra F. Mar 26, 2014

What opportunities are available to people who major in child development?

I am interested in child development. I am really interested in anything that has to do with children. More specifically, I would like to know if there are a lot of internship opportunities during college for childhood development and job opportunities after college as well. #psychology...

#child-development #early-childhood-education #special-education