Career Questions tagged Pediatric Nurse

Mary A.’s Avatar
Mary A. Jan 16, 2018

What are the various nursing careers out there?

I am interested in becoming a nurse, but I would like to explore other options of been a nurse. For example, for me I really love kids, so I would prefer to work with kids. #pediatric-nurse...

#nursing

Nicole Kelly O.’s Avatar
Nicole Kelly O. Dec 19, 2017

How do you exactly become a Pediatric Nurse?

I was looking up this career online, and I'm really confused. Do you have to become a Registered Nurse first and then go into more schooling to become a Pediatrician or do I just major in Pediatrics and continue from there? Easy Explanation: 1st course: Major in Nursing -> Become an RN!...

#career #pediatrics #pediatric-nursing #nursing #registered-nurses #pediatric-nurse

Nicole Kelly O.’s Avatar
Nicole Kelly O. Dec 18, 2017

What is the difference in study/job between a Pediatric Nurse and a Pediatrician?

I want to work in Pediatrics, but I don't know what's the difference between a Pediatric Nurse and a Pediatrician. Does one require more schooling? And what does each job does that differ from one another? #pediatrics #pediatric-nursing #pediatrician...

#pediatric-nurse

Franchesca H.’s Avatar
Franchesca H. Mar 22, 2017

How do I know how many years of college I would need to become a nurse?

I am a high school sophomore student and i am wanting to become a nurse but dont really know what I need to do to get there. #nursing #nurse #registered-nurses #nurse-practitioner #physical-therapy #nursing-education #occupational-health...

#pediatric-nurse

Arlenna  D.’s Avatar
Arlenna D. Feb 17, 2017

What are the average pay for a neonatal nurse.

I really love money so I would like to know about how much I will be making....

#pediatric-nurse

Arlenna  D.’s Avatar
Arlenna D. Feb 17, 2017

What should you major be to become to neonatal nurse?

I am headed to college so I need to know my major so that I can complete the course....

#pediatric-nurse

Arlenna  D.’s Avatar
Arlenna D. Feb 17, 2017

What are the steps to become a neonatal nurse.

I need to know the steps so that I can complete all of them....

#pediatric-nurse