Career Questions tagged Occupational Health

Andrew L.’s Avatar
Andrew L. Jan 16, 2018 176 views

What would be a good major to combine with Safety and Occupational Health security to make more money when you graduate?

I’ve been considering this major but I feel If I only do this one alone I will have too much free time... please give me your advise #occupational-health #safety #college-major...

Karen P.’s Avatar
Karen P. Sep 01, 2017 322 views

How would I go about becoming a pediatric occupational therapist?

I am going into my senior year of high school and have recently discovered my passion in the field of pediatric occupational therapy. I am fully aware that I must attend graduate school and obtain at least a master's degree to be licensed in the United States. I have been looking into combined...

#occupational-therapy #college-major #occupational-health #whichpath #university #college

Franchesca H.’s Avatar
Franchesca H. Mar 22, 2017 444 views

How do I know how many years of college I would need to become a nurse?

I am a high school sophomore student and i am wanting to become a nurse but dont really know what I need to do to get there. #nursing #nurse #registered-nurses #nurse-practitioner #physical-therapy #nursing-education #occupational-health...

#pediatric-nurse

Dalisha L.’s Avatar
Dalisha L. May 20, 2016 483 views

Would I be able to only stay in the pediatrics field in occupational therapy because I want to work with children? Does that include encouraging them to get physically fit and healthy again?

I originally wanted to be a pediatrician because I love working with kids and I believe that that's what I want to do with my life. I love helping people especially children. I started college as a biology major but after taking courses in Biology, I realized that Biology isn't for me. Many...

#pediatrics #occupational-therapy #occupational-health #doctor

Naomi S.’s Avatar
Naomi S. May 18, 2016 412 views

What makes a good occupational therapist?

I'm looking into occupational therapy as a career and I just want to know if it is the right fit for me. #medicine #occupational-therapy...

#occupational-health

Naomi S.’s Avatar
Naomi S. May 18, 2016 425 views

How competitive will I have to be to get a job?

Is this a growing field? Are there a lot of OTs? #occupational-therapy...

#occupational-health

Miracle W.’s Avatar
Miracle W. May 18, 2016 1062 views

What is the best major and minor to have if you want to go to graduate school for Occupational therapy.

I am asking because I plan to go to school for Occupational therapy but I have no idea what I should major in and you must obtain a bachelor's degree before you can apply for an occupational therapy program. #college #majors #counselor #college-minor #occupational-therapy #majors-and-minors...

#occupational-health #healthcare-it