Career Questions tagged Healthcare It

Kadeesha D.’s Avatar
Kadeesha D. Jan 16, 2018 299 views

How do you know if you’re really choosing the right career?

My career choice has been the same since I️ was young. Most people at my age have changed up to fit their interest, but not me. So what if I’m choosing the wrong path, how do I️ know? #healthcare-it...

#registered-nursing

Jessica S.’s Avatar
Jessica S. Oct 31, 2016 336 views

Which college is known best for their science major?

im not sure which college i want to go to #professors...

#healthcare-it

Kathryn D.’s Avatar
Kathryn D. May 27, 2016 677 views

How many years of education is recommended for a healthcare manager?

I have chosen to pursue my Bachelors degree in Healthcare Management. I want to be fully prepared and educate myself on all levels of healthcare to be confident in every part of the hospital or other practitioner's office. I look forward to becoming a well-rounded individual in the healthcare...

#careers-in-healthcare #healthcare #healthcare-it

Madison M.’s Avatar
Madison M. May 19, 2016 484 views

How do you know that the college you are going to will educate you enough to get you hired over someone else?

I was in the middle of two nursing colleges and couldn't decide which one would be better for me in the long run. #educator #entrepreneur...

#healthcare-it

Madison M.’s Avatar
Madison M. May 19, 2016 430 views

#healthcare-it

James H.’s Avatar
James H. May 18, 2016 788 views

Is it better to start your own chiropractic practice or to join one after chiropractic school?

I am asking this question because I'm looking forward to attending chiropractic school at Life University soon as I have been accepted there. #business #doctor #finance #doctorate-degree #student-loans #startups #money-management #debt #healthcare-it...

#chiropractic

Miracle W.’s Avatar
Miracle W. May 18, 2016 1517 views

What is the best major and minor to have if you want to go to graduate school for Occupational therapy.

I am asking because I plan to go to school for Occupational therapy but I have no idea what I should major in and you must obtain a bachelor's degree before you can apply for an occupational therapy program. #college #majors #counselor #college-minor #occupational-therapy #majors-and-minors...

#occupational-health #healthcare-it

Jessica W.’s Avatar
Jessica W. May 16, 2016 501 views

Pediatric Nursing

I want to become a pediatric nurse. What path should I take? Should I do a health professions class? #career #nursing #career-paths #high-school #pediatric-nursing...

#healthcare-it

Naeema M.’s Avatar
Naeema M. May 12, 2016 475 views

Since nursing will be my major, what type of classes should I have more in

I am dedicated and always ready to do what my heart has longed for. I also care about what I'm doing even if it doesn't turn and seem to be accurate. I know by choosing the right classes that will give me a bright idea of my future goals. #doctor #nursing #physician #social-work...

#guidance-counselor #pyschology #principal #healthcare-it