Since nursing will be my major, what type of classes should I have more in

I am dedicated and always ready to do what my heart has longed for. I also care about what I'm doing even if it doesn't turn and seem to be accurate. I know by choosing the right classes that will give me a bright idea of my future goals. doctor nursing physician social-work guidance-counselor principal pyschology healthcare-it

2
Pros
2
0

Viseth’s Answer

0

Yandira’s Answer

You referred nursing there are nurses that also do therapy- psychiatric nurses. primarily of course in hosptials and then some have their own private practice.

0