Career Questions tagged Principal

vivekarjun K.’s Avatar
vivekarjun K. May 23, 2016

which would be the best job lawyer or lecturer?

i am a arts student and completed 12th #lawyers #principal #lecturer #legal #lawyer...

#teacher

Alexa O.’s Avatar
Alexa O. Oct 22, 2016

Do you think in today's society it is hard for teachers to aid students in forming their individuality, due to the strict curriculum and standards that are placed on them?

I am asking this because I want to be a teacher, and i have asked teachers this very question. I have noticed this, not just in my school, but in many across the country, that teachers aren't given free range to teach what their education has provided them with. Instead, teachers are given...

#education #teaching #principal #teacher #teacher-training #facilitators #japan #student-development

keerthana B.’s Avatar
keerthana B. Apr 26, 2016

How to become a english teacher?

I am studing 10 student.I want to become a good english teacher.how to prepare to come english teacher,but my ambition is not a teacher.piease tell me.Thank you. #teaching #teacher #professor #counselling #k-12-education...

#principal

Deborah C.’s Avatar
Deborah C. Feb 11, 2017
Chloe  C.’s Avatar
Chloe C. Jan 09, 2017

I want to be an elementary teacher for a career. I am hoping to attend the University of Tennessee . I am currently in seventh grade. I don't know what grade I want to teach. I think 2 or 3 grade any pointers?

I'm Chloe I'm in seventh grade. I just want to know tips for teaching spring the grade and age level for what I want to teach #teacher...

#principal

Alexa O.’s Avatar
Alexa O. Oct 22, 2016

Do you think it's fair that a single standardized test can define you in your education?

I have recently begun applying to colleges. In doing so, I have been asked on numerous occasions what my ACT and SAT score is. Personally, I believe that one test should not be a determining factor in whether or not you get into college. Students have worked their whole primary education in...

#japan #higher-education #education #professional-development #teacher #education-management #principal

Michael G.’s Avatar
Michael G. Sep 28, 2016

How do you find a better way of studying ?

I think there is more than one way of learning, so in order to help produce better grades. Better study habits are necessary, I want better grades. #higher-education #japan #principal #elementary-education #middle-school...

#creative-direction

Archana N.’s Avatar
Archana N. Apr 20, 2016

Job opportunities for B.Sc Maths and does this UG will help to get a government Job

Hi. I am doing my 12th standard. My next level is to do B.Sc Maths. What are the Job opportunities for B.Sc Maths. Do I get a Government Job in India. Or Should i do any PG #teaching #teacher #professor #educator...

#principal

Rakesh D.’s Avatar
Rakesh D. Jun 22, 2016

In which stream i will take in my higher studies for educator?

I like very much to teach everyone. #teacher #any...

#principal

Kensley E.’s Avatar
Kensley E. May 21, 2016

What are other careers in the field of education, specifically English?

I want to become a teacher, but I'm also interested in other careers in education. #teacher #educator...

#principal

Tori  R.’s Avatar
Tori R. May 19, 2016

If my long term goal is to be a elemantary principal would it be smarter to become a teacher first or just go to college to become a principal?

I feel like becoming a teacher would be the smart thing to do, but I also don't want to waist my time. My short term goal is to be a teacher gain experience and then become a principal. Then my long term goal is to be a principal so I just need to know if I need the experience of being a...

#education #principal

Micayla W.’s Avatar
Micayla W. May 18, 2016

Are there a lot of teaching abroad opportunities available to teachers once they get their degree?

I am interested in going abroad but I am afraid that with being a teacher I will not have all the opportunities that someone from a different career might have. #teaching #teacher...

#principal

anne C.’s Avatar
anne C. May 13, 2016

Would it be better for me to graduate with a bachelor's degree and then get a job for a few years then go back and get my PhD? Or should I go ahead and get all my schooling done at once?

I have had a lot of different advice but never from a professional. I would like a clear view on what would be better for my future as a person who is looking to not be in debt for 20 years but wants a good job. #career #professor...

#principal

Naeema M.’s Avatar
Naeema M. May 12, 2016

Since nursing will be my major, what type of classes should I have more in

I am dedicated and always ready to do what my heart has longed for. I also care about what I'm doing even if it doesn't turn and seem to be accurate. I know by choosing the right classes that will give me a bright idea of my future goals. #doctor #nursing #physician #social-work...

#guidance-counselor #pyschology #healthcare-it #principal

Gomathi M.’s Avatar
Gomathi M. Apr 20, 2016

To work in top school what are the requirements need for the teacher

Hi . I am doing my 12 standard. What requirements should I meet to work in Tops school in Tamilnadu, India. What do they expect. #professor #principal...

#teach

Jaymes B.’s Avatar
Jaymes B. Jun 02, 2015

What are the best schools to attend to be a teacher?

I am a high school student in the 9th grade and I want to be a teacher. #teaching #teacher #professors...

#principal

Jaymes B.’s Avatar
Jaymes B. Jun 01, 2015

What would be more effective, teaching high school or elemantry school?

I am in high school in 9th grade and I love children. #teacher...

#principal

Hannah B.’s Avatar
Hannah B. Nov 26, 2014

How would I go about becoming a secondary education teacher/school administrator?

I am a high school junior at Boston Collegiate with a solid GPA and lots of extracurricular activities that I enjoy partaking in. I love tutoring kids of all ages, from homework help to studying for quizzes. That being said, I'd like to become a high school English teacher, but I am also...

#colleges #education #principal

Jamie  W.’s Avatar
Jamie W. Apr 30, 2014

do you think it is smarter to go to community college first or to a university first?

i am going to college next year and i am just not quite sure which to pick #teaching #teacher #colleges #principal #friends #community...

#parents

DejaCodman2 .’s Avatar
DejaCodman2 . Sep 08, 2012

what are the steps a person must take to become a principal of a school?

I am a sophomore trying to discover new careers. Do you have to be a teacher for a certain amount of years or can you just go on an interview for the job? #education #jobs #principal...

#steps

JohnattanG .’s Avatar
JohnattanG . Apr 03, 2012

What is the day-to-day experience of someone working in education?

I already know the basics about teaching a class and grading paper, but would like to know more. I am also hoping to hear from a principal, since that is my probable career choice, but would appreciate any information from anyone in education. #medicine #teaching #school #experience...

#principal

Lisvette .’s Avatar
Lisvette . Jan 09, 2012

What are good schools for a Masters in Education Administration?

I have already googled this, but my search has not been helpful. I would get a list of schools, but when I search on the school's website I would either not find the actual degree ( or anything similar), or they would all be for "higher education," and I am interested in elementary school....

#graduate-school #administrator #education #principal