Career Questions tagged Education Management

Hallie D.’s Avatar
Hallie D. May 15, 2018

Why are education programs so different from state to state?

Looking to go into the education field. #college #education...

#education-management

Sarah W.’s Avatar
Sarah W. Mar 20, 2018

What is it like to start your own school?

I'm in school to become a teacher, and I can see the current school culture becoming more and more stressful for students. Eventually I want to start my own school. Where are some good places to go to find out what I need to get a school started? #school #entrepreneurship #education-management...

#education

David H.’s Avatar
David H. Jan 24, 2018

Would it be rude to tell my teacher to stop smoking, if not, how can I put it as gently as possible?

She is an amazing teacher who knows a great deal. She has control of the class and makes learning effective but her breath and classroom smells of cigarettes and coffee. For her well being I want her to stop smoking and in turn help me and my classmates learn better without worrying about...

#counselor #education-management #education #student #morality #school-counseling

Juliana S.’s Avatar
Juliana S. Jan 17, 2018

What is the Best Road to Success in the Educational Field?

The Educational Field has attracted me significantly ever since I was young. I love the idea of giving children knowledge in a fun and dynamic classroom environment. I even would dream (and still dream) about starting my own school! I know everyone has to start small in order to achieve big...

#career-path #education-management #career-planning #k-12-education #educational-leadership #teaching

Alisha S.’s Avatar
Alisha S. Jan 12, 2018
Sirius B.’s Avatar
Sirius B. Jan 05, 2018

Hello.I would like to apply for bachelor degree in Austria.So I would like to choose International Logistics.

So but I dont know where it whould be better.In a big city like Vienna (BFI FH WIEN) or small city i would say very small Steyr.(FH Steyr)So what do you thing?thank you for your time or and yes what do you think about my profession?...

#education-management

Cristina G.’s Avatar
Cristina G. Oct 12, 2017

How I can prepare myself for an exam?

I'm having a hard time to organize myself and plan my day. The final week is getting more stressful for me and I have problems to memorize the new information. #exams #test #school-counseling #professor #higher-education #education-management #education #organization...

#student-counseling #organizational-development

Vidya V.’s Avatar
Vidya V. Oct 12, 2017

What are the most lucrative jobs in the Nonprofit sector?

I am currently pursuing my MS in Nonprofit Management and exploring my various career options in this sector. #nonprofits #non-profit-organization-management #non-profit-management #fundraising...

#education-management

Tariyaha F.’s Avatar
Tariyaha F. Aug 31, 2017

How do you manage your classroom and students?

I am asking this because I love to create a classroom where students feel welcomed into my classroom.I will also set some rules in my classroom because I love to have fun but I also want to learn.#education-management...

#educational-leadership

Karen P.’s Avatar
Karen P. Aug 06, 2016

Which is more important when choosing a job: salary or work-life balance?

As a high school student, I have many needs and wants throughout the school year. Obviously, I would have to financially support myself if many of my desires are a bit pricey or my parents are no longer supporting me financially (other than food, shelter, etc.) Is it better to take up a...

#financial-planning #education-management #workflow-management #work-life-balance #salary #money

Nadege V.’s Avatar
Nadege V. Apr 14, 2017

Is it possible to work with a bachelor's in psychology?

I have been told many time that I can't work with a bachelor's in psychology that I need a master degree to work. #higher-education #non-profits...

#education-management

Caleb N.’s Avatar
Caleb N. Jan 09, 2017

What can I do with a BA in Education?

It seems that in order to teach anywhere I need a Masters in Education, so what can I do in the education field with a BA? #education #higher-education #k-12-education...

#education-management

Parker W.’s Avatar
Parker W. Dec 06, 2016

Does the intern experience at a large company fundamentally differ when done during a non-traditional season such as the fall or winter?

- To what degree does timing affect experience as an intern? - What are the pros and cons of working with larger groups of interns/peers during more traditional periods such as the summer? - What are the pros and cons of working with a company as either 1) the only intern or 2) a member of a...

#internships #education-management #management

Alexa O.’s Avatar
Alexa O. Oct 22, 2016

Do you think it's fair that a single standardized test can define you in your education?

I have recently begun applying to colleges. In doing so, I have been asked on numerous occasions what my ACT and SAT score is. Personally, I believe that one test should not be a determining factor in whether or not you get into college. Students have worked their whole primary education in...

#japan #higher-education #principal #professional-development #education-management #education #teacher

Brittany S.’s Avatar
Brittany S. Oct 21, 2016

Is experience in internships more valued than grades in school to get into a college?

I am currently a high school student and my grades aren't the best however I have a lot of first hand experience in interships #college #doctor #nursing #internships #college-admissions #college-applications #grades...

#education-management

Alisha S.’s Avatar
Alisha S. Jul 04, 2016

What does a Masters in Education Management entail?

What is the Master all about and what career options do I have upon graduation? #career #education #higher-education #masters...

#education-management