Hello.I would like to apply for bachelor degree in Austria.So I would like to choose International Logistics.

1

So but I dont know where it whould be better.In a big city like Vienna (BFI FH WIEN) or small city i would say very small Steyr.(FH Steyr)So what do you thing?thank you for your time or and yes what do you think about my profession? #education-management

International Logistics tends to work a lot with international organizations, such as the United Nations and OPEC. It would be very impressive and great to get an internship or later get a job at these organizations. I believe that universities in Vienna, rather than the smaller cities, would give you a better opportunity to have a better academic experience in international logistics. Ramtin M. Translate
1

0
Hi Sirius! It's totally a matter of personal preference (big city vs small.) Personally, I would recommend applying to both and then you can decide based on which one you get into. And, if you get into both, fantastic! Then you can visit both, and see which is a better fit for you.
Thank you my friend Sirius B. Translate
You're welcome! David DiGiammarino BACKER Translate
0