Career Questions tagged Occupationaltherapist

Madison G.’s Avatar
Madison G. Oct 27, 2020 153 views

What level of education is needed to become an Occupational Therapist?

Hi, my name is Maddy and i am a sophomore in high school. I have no set plan for the future yet but I plan to be some type of healthcare worker. Before I head off to college or make any final decisions I want to know what level of education I must have to get the job. health...

job occupationaltherapist

Madison G.’s Avatar
Madison G. Oct 23, 2020 139 views

What are the drawbacks, if any, are there when being an Occupational Therapist?

Hello, my name is Maddy and I am a sophomore in Highschool. I really love animals and most of the time children. I do not have a specific dream job, but I want to work in the Health Science department. I like working with others and like to be social, however I am a bit shy. I dont think this...

childcare health occupationaltherapist

Chelsea R.’s Avatar
Chelsea R. Jun 29, 2018 428 views

Which college majors are best for people aspiring to become occupational therapists?

I'm looking into majors such as human development, neuroscience, psychology, and biology. Are there other majors I should consider? Thanks! occupationaltherapy OT collegemajors careeradvice occupationaltherapist...

humandevelopment