Career Questions tagged Ot

Chloe T.’s Avatar
Chloe T. Jul 17 36 views

Occupational therapy grad school

I am hoping to get into OT grad school. If I am only looking to major in psych and minor in health sciences, instead of honors specializing in psychology. Will this set me apart from other applicants? Thank you in advance #july20 #ot...

#gradschool

Kristen S.’s Avatar
Kristen S. Oct 03, 2019 76 views

What are some other healthcare careers that get over looked?

I would like to be an occupational therapist but I want to be sure that is what I want to do #ot...

#occupational-therapy

Aleksandra B.’s Avatar
Aleksandra B. May 04, 2019 245 views

What is something you wish you knew before you entered the medical field?

I am planning to be premed in college next year, and I don't know any medical professionals closely. I would appreciate any input on what surprised you about medicine, and what one should be prepared for. Thank you! #stem #women-in-stem #medicine #med #doctor #surgeon #premed #nurse #pa #ot #pt...

#do #emt #lpn #rn #healthcare #aprn

Chelsea R.’s Avatar
Chelsea R. Jun 29, 2018 287 views

Which college majors are best for people aspiring to become occupational therapists?

I'm looking into majors such as human development, neuroscience, psychology, and biology. Are there other majors I should consider? Thanks! #occupationaltherapy #ot #collegemajors #careeradvice #occupationaltherapist...

#humandevelopment

Chelsea R.’s Avatar
Chelsea R. Jun 29, 2018 211 views

What are the best ways to prepare for a career as an occupational therapist?

I'm interesting in seeing what OTs did to prepare for their careers. Observations? Internships? Research? Volunteering? #occupationaltherapy #careeradvice #ot...

#occupational-therapist

Faith B.’s Avatar
Faith B. Mar 20, 2018 350 views

What does an Occupational Therapist's average day look like?

I would like to confirm that every day is not going to be the same because I do not want to have career where every day is the exact same. I want each day to have it is own experiences. #ot...

#occupational-therapy