Career Questions tagged Ot

Aleksandra B.’s Avatar
Aleksandra B. May 04

What is something you wish you knew before you entered the medical field?

I am planning to be premed in college next year, and I don't know any medical professionals closely. I would appreciate any input on what surprised you about medicine, and what one should be prepared for. Thank you! #stem #women-in-stem #medicine #med #doctor #surgeon #premed #nurse #pa #ot #pt...

#emt #lpn #healthcare #rn #do #aprn

Chelsea R.’s Avatar
Chelsea R. Jun 29, 2018

Which college majors are best for people aspiring to become occupational therapists?

I'm looking into majors such as human development, neuroscience, psychology, and biology. Are there other majors I should consider? Thanks! #occupationaltherapy #ot #collegemajors #careeradvice #occupationaltherapist...

#humandevelopment

Chelsea R.’s Avatar
Chelsea R. Jun 29, 2018

What are the best ways to prepare for a career as an occupational therapist?

I'm interesting in seeing what OTs did to prepare for their careers. Observations? Internships? Research? Volunteering? #occupationaltherapy #careeradvice #ot...

#occupational-therapist

Faith B.’s Avatar
Faith B. Mar 20, 2018

What does an Occupational Therapist's average day look like?

I would like to confirm that every day is not going to be the same because I do not want to have career where every day is the exact same. I want each day to have it is own experiences. #ot...

#occupational-therapy