Career Questions tagged Missionary

Elisabeth G.’s Avatar
Elisabeth G. Sep 01, 2017 792 views

What steps do I need to take to become a Missionary Photographer?

I plan to go to school to study Biblical Studies at Grace College in Indiana, and I wanted to know what is the best way to get into Missionary work. I want to start a blog about my missions and post my photography. Photography is a side job and would love to share other people's stories on my...

#love-for-job #missionary #photography #christian #blogger #online-journalism #missionwork #blogging #missions #christian-college #journalism #biblical-history #photographer #photojournalism

Katy A.’s Avatar
Katy A. Oct 11, 2016 339 views

What options are there for someone aspiring to be a missionary to unreached people groups?

I plan to go to a community college for the first two years of my college career and get my gen-eds out of the way, and an associates in business, before going to a University where I plan to get a bachelor's degree in Intercultural Studies and Bible and Theology, and probably major in social...

#missionary

Amanda S.’s Avatar
Amanda S. May 25, 2016 445 views

What are ssome courses I need to take to be a missionary?

My boyfriend wants to be a missionary. What are some courses I should take for electives to support this if we decide to marry and go together? I am going for Early Childhood #college...

#missionary