Career Questions tagged Theology

Kaitlin F.’s Avatar
Kaitlin F. Jul 14 94 views

What job opportunities are there with a Biblical Studies major besides working in a church?

I'm interested in a Biblical Studies major and am wondering what types of careers I can consider with it? I would love to work in a church but want to keep my options open! #major #college-major #ministry #biblical-studies...

#theology

Ashley H.’s Avatar
Ashley H. Dec 06, 2017 282 views

What can one do with a degree in religion or religious studies?

The last few semesters, I have taken a few courses outside of my major and found that I rather enjoy the religion and mythology based courses that my university offers. It has been brought up to me by my professors that a religion degree is offered, and while I have looked into it a bit, I was...

#college #undergrad #religion #religious-studies #theology #spirituality

Zech L.’s Avatar
Zech L. Apr 01, 2015 694 views

How do I become a Pastor and start a ministry?

I'm a high school senor I want to become a pastor. I'm reading lots of books on faith and on the Bible and I'm studying under my youth pastor. I'm reading Bible commentaries. Is there any other books I can read? What classes will I need and what else should I do? #youth-ministry...

#biblical-history #reading-bible #theology #pastor

Zech L.’s Avatar
Zech L. Apr 01, 2015 870 views

How do I understand Revelation better?

I am a high school senior and I have read lots of books on the Bible and Bible commentaries, but I still don't understand it. #books #biblical-history #reading-bible #theology...

#seminary