Career Questions tagged Theology

Walker’s Avatar
Walker Nov 10, 2022 62 views

Amount of years on average to get a theology degree?

How long on average does it take to obtain a pastoral/theology degree at a base level? What are the minimum years needed?

Kaitlin’s Avatar
Kaitlin Jul 14, 2020 361 views

What job opportunities are there with a Biblical Studies major besides working in a church?

I'm interested in a Biblical Studies major and am wondering what types of careers I can consider with it? I would love to work in a church but want to keep my options open!

#major #college-major #ministry #biblical-studies #theology

Ashley’s Avatar
Ashley Dec 06, 2017 959 views

What can one do with a degree in religion or religious studies?

The last few semesters, I have taken a few courses outside of my major and found that I rather enjoy the religion and mythology based courses that my university offers. It has been brought up to me by my professors that a religion degree is offered, and while I have looked into it a bit, I was...

Zech’s Avatar
Zech Apr 01, 2015 985 views

How do I become a Pastor and start a ministry?

I'm a high school senor I want to become a pastor. I'm reading lots of books on faith and on the Bible and I'm studying under my youth pastor. I'm reading Bible commentaries. Is there any other books I can read? What classes will I need and what else should I do? #youth-ministry...

Zech’s Avatar
Zech Apr 01, 2015 1118 views

How do I understand Revelation better?

I am a high school senior and I have read lots of books on the Bible and Bible commentaries, but I still don't understand it. #books #biblical-history #reading-bible #theology #seminary