Career Questions tagged Health Science

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jun 20, 2018 264 views

Best health science colleges?

I'm a CareerVillage staff member and I'm posting this because we know that many young people are looking for the answer to this question. This is among the most popular questions searched by youth, and we're hoping you will take a moment to share your response to it. Thank you! #college...

#healthcare #health #science #health-science #biology #hospital-and-healthcare

Kelly I.’s Avatar
Kelly I. Sep 01, 2017 544 views

I am interested in pursuing a career in nursing. will it be worth it to go to a community college or a university?

I have looked all over the internet to find out what is better to do. There is a shortage on nurses, which means lots of jobs. I want to know if it is necessary to go to either. My dream is so go to a university and have the college experience. I also want to come out with a job and only a...

#money #medical-practice #health-science #nursing #scholarships

Sierra H.’s Avatar
Sierra H. May 24, 2016 537 views

What other careers can you get with an Associates degree in health sciences?

I am currently enrolled in college to become a Cardiac Invasive Specialist. That program is an Associates degree in health sciences, so I was wondering what else I could do with the degree. Thank you, Sierra #college #healthcare #career-counseling #health #health-science #associate...

#cardiac-invasive

Paige C.’s Avatar
Paige C. Oct 13, 2016 733 views

Is it challenging to find a job in deaf education?

I am currently really interested in ASL studies and am looking into minoring in American-Sign Language in college along with a major in something in Health Science. I do not know much sign-language yet, but it's never too late to learn! I am just curious how hard it would be to find job...

#college-major #college-minor #academic-advising #deaf #asl #education #health-science

Sierra H.’s Avatar
Sierra H. May 24, 2016 450 views

If I get my Associates degree in health sciences, what will be the benefit of getting my Bachelors degree? Will it be just a raise, or will there be more?

I am going for my Associates degree and was wondering what the advantages of getting my bachelors degree would be other than it looks good behind my name. #healthcare #health #degree #bachelor #associates-degree...

#health-science

Lera K.’s Avatar
Lera K. May 18, 2016 981 views

What can I do to prepare for university (academically-wise)?

I am starting my first-year of university this September, and my major is Health Studies. #healthcare #university...

#health-science

Kayla C.’s Avatar
Kayla C. May 13, 2016 527 views

Is it smart to minor in Health Science as a Nursing major?

I was wondering if my plan sounds good. My plan is to get a BSN, and become a nurse. If I need to make a career change later on, I will be able to teach health science classes (because of my minor) such as health science, rehabilitation, diagnostic medicine, etc. I have been told that my plan...

#college #health-science #teacher #nursing

Lera K.’s Avatar
Lera K. May 02, 2016 719 views

What should I consider when picking a profession in the healthcare field?

I am a grade 12 student that will be studying health science at university in September, but I am still not sure about my career goals beyond post-secondary. #healthcare...

#health-science