Kinesiology is a great major! You can pursue any career with this degree. The best career is the one that brings you the most personal fulfillment!
Some popular career fields for kinesiology majors include health education, health promotion, public health analysis, and personal training.
Personal trainer jobs, athletic trainer jobs, and physical rehabilitation jobs are also promising jobs that offer flexibility in hours and location.
Here are some of the careers that will likely require graduate education beyond that undergraduate degree in kinesiology:
- Fitness and Exercise Instructor
- Corporate Fitness and Wellness Instructor
- Personal Trainer
- Special Population - Wellness Instructor
- Choreography & Music Services
- Geriatric Opportunities
- Assisted Living Facility Fitness Director
- Pre or Postnatal
- Yoga Instructor
Health Fitness Medicine
- Exercise Physiologist
- Osteopathic Physician
- Physician's Assistant