Career Questions tagged People

Ellie H.’s Avatar
Ellie H. Dec 30, 2018 202 views

I love performing, what jobs would consist of being / speaking in front of people?

I love performing, whether it's theater, speech, or just making an announcement in front of church. I know that acting isn't necessarily a steady career, so what other areas could I put this passion into? #publicspeaking #performing #speech #performing...

#people

Dametreius C.’s Avatar
Dametreius C. Aug 27, 2018 196 views

Diversity in program

Are the counselors on here very diverse and do they try to help every person? #counselor...

#people

Taliah P.’s Avatar
Taliah P. Aug 12, 2018 141 views
Jessika C.’s Avatar
Jessika C. Apr 11, 2018 410 views

What jobs can you do with a degree in communications?

I like talking with people and being able to relay information and also being able to have human contact. #communications #people #human-resources #degree...

Jada H.’s Avatar
Jada H. Jan 17, 2018 304 views

Are there any outlets for socialization or working with people in the fields of genetics/biomedical science?

I'm in love with biomedical engineering and genetics/genomics, but I also tend to be a social butterfly. I'm concerned that the constant lab work and studies will keep me from interacting with people and forming stable workplace relationships. My parents have suggested the profession of genetic...

#career-paths #psychology #career-path #relationships #genetics #biology #biomedical #social #college-major #people #molecular-biology #genetic-counseling #biomedical-engineering

Jamie D.’s Avatar
Jamie D. Oct 22, 2017 447 views
Maya G.’s Avatar
Maya G. May 24, 2016 519 views

How will I know of college is the right step for me?

In my family, I am apart of the first generation to attend college. Recently, I've gained some doubts about going to college, because most of my family is not supportive of me attending college. I have been accepted to my dream school and enrolled, but I don't know if I'll be able to continue...

#college-advice #college #career-counseling #people

Ronald R.’s Avatar
Ronald R. May 06, 2016 399 views

What are some extra curriculars and/or internships for people majoring in theater?

I would really like to know how to strengthen my major in theater. #in #theater #people...

#actors

Caleb G.’s Avatar
Caleb G. May 10, 2016 500 views

Broadcaster salary?

How much do u get paid for it? #television #broadcast-media #people...

#financial-planning

Michaela C.’s Avatar
Michaela C. Jun 11, 2016 715 views

What are some good jobs for someone with strong people skills?

I want to work with people but I don't know what careers could best suit my skillset. #social-work #social #skills #people...

#personal-development

Eric S.’s Avatar
Eric S. Mar 12, 2014 8790 views

What kind of things inspired you to major in marketing?

I am interested in marketing. I want to know some things that have made other people major in this field. #marketing #major #people #love...

#swag

James W.’s Avatar
James W. Oct 22, 2016 454 views

What kind of career options will I have with a 2 year computer drafting degree?

I am looking at different job opportunities and parts of the country to live in. #in #degrees #people #with...

#year

Keaira M.’s Avatar
Keaira M. Oct 18, 2016 538 views
Gloria S.’s Avatar
Gloria S. Sep 24, 2016 715 views

Are there typically many people interested in mechanical engineering?

I was wondering if mechanical engineering was a popular interest to look into. I wanted to know if I would encounter many others pursuing mechanical engineering like I am. #career #mechanical-engineering #help #people...

#interest

Janice P.’s Avatar
Janice P. May 27, 2016 418 views

What's the first step into getting a great job?

I need a job but don't know where to start....

#people

Cyann K.’s Avatar
Cyann K. May 26, 2016 453 views

Do high end colleges and universities look better on your credentials when you are applying for a job?

Depending on m,y career route I would like to get a job based on my major so this question will help me when choosing a college. #job...

#people

Hajira N.’s Avatar
Hajira N. May 11, 2016 637 views

how to became a soldier?

because its my dream #people...

#child

Caleb G.’s Avatar
Caleb G. May 10, 2016 467 views

Police officer

Is it a hard working job...

#people

Alexandria F.’s Avatar
Alexandria F. Apr 07, 2016 2193 views

What kind of people do mechanical engineers work with?

I want to be a mechanical engineer because i like working with my hands. #engineering #work #mechanical...

#people

Natalie J.’s Avatar
Natalie J. Mar 03, 2016 597 views

Is writer's block all that common?

I want to become a published author, but lots of people keep telling me that there's a very high chance that I will get stuck. Does it happen often?...

#people

Mason H.’s Avatar
Mason H. Feb 02, 2016 1449 views

How do I answer questions on CareerVillage.org?

Hi my name is Mason and I want to know how old I have to be and how to be able to answer questions and help other people? #job...

#people

Trevian B.’s Avatar
Trevian B. Jan 21, 2016 642 views

I need a job?

I need money so i can be become independent and move out of my moms place. #job...

#people

Mason H.’s Avatar
Mason H. Dec 15, 2015 686 views

what would be a good starter car for a low pay rate?

Hi I am a 6th grader I want to be a game warden but I cant decide a good car to get me to work and back but has at least 13 miles to the gallon not like a dues and a half where you get 2 gallons to the mile. it needs to be small 2 row with at least 5 seats. And if I have kids I want it to be...

#general #dealerships #people

Chloe H.’s Avatar
Chloe H. Nov 03, 2015 657 views

What does objective mean in the Pharmacist position?

I'm asking because I am filling out a resume for a class project and I didn't know what it meant. #medicine...

#people

Chloe H.’s Avatar
Chloe H. Oct 23, 2015 638 views

What college should I go to, to be a pharmacist?

I am asking because I want to be one and I've been doing research and don't know which one is best. #doctor #medicine...

#people

Chloe H.’s Avatar
Chloe H. Oct 22, 2015 1529 views

How long do you have to go to school if you want to be a pharmacist?

Hi! I am in the 6th grade and I was wondering how long you had to go to school because I want to be a pharmacist. #people...

#happy

Kimberly  D.’s Avatar
Kimberly D. May 08, 2015 1222 views

What classes should I take in college to become a pediatrician?

I am currently a junior in high school and I want to know what college and classes I should keep in mind for senior year. #health #children...

#people