Career Questions tagged People

debriyana’s Avatar
debriyana Feb 02 71 views

how to become a travel nurse ?

Like how were you able to get in this career path and maintain it ? How many years of college would you need and things you need to know before you really get into it? Also, when you travel, what are you going to do that these other hospitals?

Jonas’s Avatar
Jonas Nov 07, 2022 197 views

How long do you train?

How long do you train each person?

Corina’s Avatar
Corina May 27, 2021 293 views

What non-research careers do you recommend for linguistics majors?

I'm currently studying English and Linguistics and hear a lot about the research aspect of linguistics studies. I am curious how to apply linguistics to careers that involve working with people. #teaching #linguistics #people

Sara’s Avatar
Sara Apr 22, 2021 592 views

What is it like to be an author (just plain writing books)?

I have already written a book and want to know what publishers would accept a kid author, if there is job stability, or if it should just be a hobby and not my main job at first. #author #professional #jobs #people

Nathaly’s Avatar
Nathaly Feb 26, 2021 377 views

What are some jobs that consist in traveling or helping others? What majors?

Hi, i am a junior in high school that would love to see more about the world. I am also really passionate about helping others that need it. I have no idea what i want to do after high school so it would be great if i can get suggestions about what jobs or majors i should take. # #psychology...

Joshi’s Avatar
Joshi Feb 21, 2021 321 views

Guidance for study

Hi I want to become a physiotherapist and now I'm doing diploma in fitness and health promotion so can you please guide me to my goal how to achieve it and what are requirements and duration for that please help me.
#health #physiotherapist #people

Yash’s Avatar
Yash Nov 09, 2020 337 views

How can I improve my people skills? How do I form healthy relationships at work or in general?

#people #work

Connor’s Avatar
Connor Nov 05, 2020 411 views

How do I know what to be when I grow up?

I'm having trouble on what to be and its kind of bothering me a lot and I honestly have no clue anymore. #careerchoice #people #career-choice #jobs #job

Abagail’s Avatar
Abagail Oct 27, 2020 384 views

How did you figure out you wanted to do this job?

I just want to know more about this. #exercisepysoligy #career #jobs #people #job

Meeya’s Avatar
Meeya Oct 26, 2020 317 views

1.-What con's come with this job,2-What is a good college near me for this career,3- pay?,4-suggested classes?

Hello!, my name is Meeya and iv'e become very interested in being a Physical Therapist!. #job , I love helping people and being able to see them grow as a person!. Tho I have found so many pros with this job I would love to know what the cons are of this career!. #career-choice...

Arfiana’s Avatar
Arfiana Aug 18, 2020 1017 views

Tell me about how to reach global carreer

#graphicdesign #graphic-design #business #graphic-design #career #people #publicrelations #internationalaffairs

Taryn’s Avatar
Taryn Oct 21, 2019 451 views

Hi guys! I was thinking about majoring in Communications and minoring in graphic design. I wanted to take classes that I was interested in so I could succeed... but I am not sure if those two are a good combo for a strong foundation in finding a job. What do you think? Tips? Am I overthinking?

#graphic-design #communication #Idontlikemath #Interpersonal #creative #people #noscienceplease&thx

Ellie’s Avatar
Ellie Dec 30, 2018 553 views

I love performing, what jobs would consist of being / speaking in front of people?

I love performing, whether it's theater, speech, or just making an announcement in front of church. I know that acting isn't necessarily a steady career, so what other areas could I put this passion into?
#Publicspeaking #performing #speech #performing #people

Dametreius’s Avatar
Dametreius Aug 27, 2018 470 views

Diversity in program

Are the counselors on here very diverse and do they try to help every person?
#counselor #people

Taliah’s Avatar
Taliah Aug 12, 2018 418 views

Who should you keep in contact with along your college journey?

#People that are important?

Jessika’s Avatar
Jessika Apr 11, 2018 804 views

What jobs can you do with a degree in communications?

I like talking with people and being able to relay information and also being able to have human contact. #communications #people #human-resources #degree #college

Jada’s Avatar
Jada Jan 17, 2018 616 views

Are there any outlets for socialization or working with people in the fields of genetics/biomedical science?

I'm in love with biomedical engineering and genetics/genomics, but I also tend to be a social butterfly. I'm concerned that the constant lab work and studies will keep me from interacting with people and forming stable workplace relationships. My parents have suggested the profession of genetic...

Jamie’s Avatar
Jamie Oct 22, 2017 805 views

Which are the best long term careers that would allow me to travel the globe year-round?

I LOVE people, as a humanitarian at heart. I also have a complete passion for seeing the world and to continue to dive into new and diverse cultures. #People #Travel #humanitarian #passion #traveling #helping-people #careers-in-helping-people #meeting-new-people #business-travel...

James’s Avatar
James Oct 22, 2016 715 views

What kind of career options will I have with a 2 year computer drafting degree?

I am looking at different job opportunities and parts of the country to live in. #in #degrees #people #with #year

Keaira’s Avatar
Keaira Oct 18, 2016 813 views

What is it like being a Plastic Surgeon

I want to become a Plastic Surgeon #doctor #medicine #biology #medical-school #surgeon #medical-education #people #plastic-surgeon

Gloria’s Avatar
Gloria Sep 24, 2016 1075 views

Are there typically many people interested in mechanical engineering?

I was wondering if mechanical engineering was a popular interest to look into. I wanted to know if I would encounter many others pursuing mechanical engineering like I am. #career #mechanical-engineering #help #people #interest

abigail’s Avatar
abigail Jul 16, 2016 693 views

I want to be a a mft therapist but i found out there is christian counseling which one is better and which one earns more

To learn more info about my choices of my career #career #people #involving

Sandra’s Avatar
Sandra Jul 15, 2016 806 views

Do I have to take an exam to get accepted into a Physician assistant program? What is the application process like?

Really interested in the medical field #people #application #physicians-assistant #professionals #programs

Michaela’s Avatar
Michaela Jun 11, 2016 1092 views

What are some good jobs for someone with strong people skills?

I want to work with people but I don't know what careers could best suit my skillset. #social-work #social #skills #people #personal-development

Janice’s Avatar
Janice May 27, 2016 722 views

What's the first step into getting a great job?

I need a job but don't know where to start. #people

Cyann’s Avatar
Cyann May 26, 2016 718 views

Do high end colleges and universities look better on your credentials when you are applying for a job?

Depending on m,y career route I would like to get a job based on my major so this question will help me when choosing a college. #job #people

Maya’s Avatar
Maya May 24, 2016 839 views

How will I know of college is the right step for me?

In my family, I am apart of the first generation to attend college. Recently, I've gained some doubts about going to college, because most of my family is not supportive of me attending college. I have been accepted to my dream school and enrolled, but I don't know if I'll be able to continue...

Hajira’s Avatar
Hajira May 11, 2016 980 views

how to became a soldier?

because its my dream #people #child

Caleb’s Avatar
Caleb May 10, 2016 713 views

Police officer

Is it a hard working job
#people

Caleb’s Avatar
Caleb May 10, 2016 812 views

Broadcaster salary?

How much do u get paid for it? #television #broadcast-media #people #financial-planning