Diversity in program

Are the counselors on here very diverse and do they try to help every person?
#counselor #people

Hi Dametreius, I’m new to Career Village. So far I’ve seen a variety of responses from people with very different backgrounds. Some of the questions are specific to a field while others are not. My backgrounds in sales, customer service and marketing. Therefore, if a question in my area of expertise, I’m happy to respond. If it’s not, I’m sure we have other experienced professionals among Career Village who can assist. Jessica Miller

1

Thomas’s Answer

Hi Dametreius, my impression is that the counselors are quite diverse and are willing to help all of the people who ask questions, at least to the extent that we can offer any useful assistance. Everybody who has signed up to answer questions is doing so in order to help people. We are all volunteers and want to help young people with their career goals and aspirations. Try it! Ask a question about what you want to do. I'm sure you'll get answers!

0

Serge V.’s Answer

I try my best to reply to these questions when I can. I may not answer your question the same day you posted it but I will get to your question.

0