Career Questions tagged Business Travel

Jewel’s Avatar
Jewel Aug 10 132 views

Can I Do It All?

I have been a hairstylist for 20 yrs or more. I feel burnt out I started a nonprofit to give back to the single mothers with low income. I will rehab rundown houses in the redline neighborhoods make it affordable housing for single mothers with educational workshops, consulting and career...

Jamie’s Avatar
Jamie Oct 22, 2017 779 views

Which are the best long term careers that would allow me to travel the globe year-round?

I LOVE people, as a humanitarian at heart. I also have a complete passion for seeing the world and to continue to dive into new and diverse cultures. #People #Travel #humanitarian #passion #traveling #helping-people #careers-in-helping-people #meeting-new-people #business-travel...

Amber’s Avatar
Amber Sep 30, 2017 836 views

Is there a career that travels and sees the world?

I love to travel and I want to find a career that involves it.#travel #traveling #business-travel

barbara’s Avatar
barbara Aug 31, 2017 701 views

If you are going to a business major, what language would be best to learn?

I want to travel the world while working. I speak Spanish and English but was wondering what could help in the future.
#bilingual #business-travel #language #business

Katelyn’s Avatar
Katelyn Aug 31, 2017 2357 views

How likely will opportunities to travel abroad be in a career as a UX designer?

I am planning to have a future career in User Experience (UX) design. As understanding different walks of life and cultures is a big part of not only UX design but also my personal interests, I would love to travel alongside my job. Due to my heritage, I have a particular interest in working...

Tomi’s Avatar
Tomi May 14, 2016 1326 views

What kind of jobs will allow me to travel?

I want to be able to see the world, but with a degree behind my back. What is a good career (well paying job) that will pay me to travel? #travel #traveling #business-travel