Career Questions tagged Low Income

Jewel’s Avatar
Jewel Aug 10, 2022 186 views

Can I Do It All?

I have been a hairstylist for 20 yrs or more. I feel burnt out I started a nonprofit to give back to the single mothers with low income. I will rehab rundown houses in the redline neighborhoods make it affordable housing for single mothers with educational workshops, consulting and career...

Sydney’s Avatar
Sydney Oct 21, 2018 474 views

Is there a website that focuses on scholarships geared toward low-income families?

#poverty #low-income #scholarship

Anwar’s Avatar
Anwar May 17, 2018 618 views

Is it true that low-income first generation students find it hard to succeed in and adapt to an Ivy League school?

#school #education #IvyLeague #low-income #success #college #ivy-league

Javier’s Avatar
Javier Jan 22, 2018 1842 views

I want to pursue a career with animals. Help?

For all my life I wanted to work with animals. However I don't know exactly what to do in it. Sometimes I wanted to be a host on an animal show just like Steve Irwin or Coyote Peterson. Sometimes I want to be just a simple wildlife conservationist. Sometimes I just want to work at an animal...

Harley’s Avatar
Harley Jan 21, 2018 481 views

What scholarship are good for future medical students?

I come from a low-income family, and plan on going to college for at least 10 years for forensic pathology. What kind of scholarships should I apply to? #highschool
#freshmen #medicine-education #scholarships #financial-aid #forensic-investigation #medicine #low-income

Josephine’s Avatar
Josephine Jan 16, 2018 631 views

How can low income students be encouraged to pursue a higher education?

Few people that I have visited living in a low income community have made the excuse that the lack of them being successful is the reason behind how less resourceful their community is. But, In my perspective that reason is invalid because I also live in a low income community. For that...