Which are the best long term careers that would allow me to travel the globe year-round?

Updated Los Angeles, California

I LOVE people, as a humanitarian at heart. I also have a complete passion for seeing the world and to continue to dive into new and diverse cultures.
#people #travel #humanitarian #passion #traveling #helping-people #careers-in-helping-people #meeting-new-people #business-travel #leisure-and-travel

Marilyn’s Answer

Updated Humble, Texas
Hi Jamie, I was a tour leader for 6 years and enjoyed taking people overseas, but it was a part time endeavor. I worked in the public schools as a teacher during the year and traveled during the summer. You could consider being a translator, a full time tour leader for a company or join one of the humanitarian groups that travel to countries to help people learn to create better lives for themselves. Some folks are able to travel and work overseas as writers, editors or photographers, but previous experience is needed. Best of luck! Marilyn Lowry

Susan’s Answer

Updated Woodbridge Township, New Jersey
I agree with what Marilyn said and would only add that if you are interested in college, studying something along the lines of International Studies would give you a good background for many opportunities involving travel and inter-cultural experiences. If you have a particular skill/talent such as writing or photography, build on that as well as it can take you in many directions.

Christan’s Answer

Updated Washington, Washington
Strategy Consulting would be a great fit!