Career Questions tagged Busines

Misael Z.’s Avatar
Misael Z. Mar 14, 2018 297 views

Study Abroad studying a double-major in Music Performance and Business Administration?

I want to become a Property Manager but also I have been playing the clarinet for 9 years and I have filled a decent musical curriculum attending to music festivals, summer camps, playing in various ensembles; advanced orchestras, symphonic bands, professional orchestras, etc. My main goal is...

#busines #spain #music-performance #clarinet #italy #music #study-abroad #business-management #property-management

Nick V.’s Avatar
Nick V. May 26, 2016 481 views

As an Economics major, what are the top careers that I can pursue after graduating other than an economist?

I am going to Fordham University and starting in the fall 2016 semester. I am majoring in economics and looking for potential careers after college. #busines...

#econ

Julia A.’s Avatar
Julia A. May 24, 2016 550 views

It is often thought that business growth and environmental growth cannot go hand in hand. However, this is not true, it is just a topic that has been little explored yet. What background would I need to pursue in college to encourage this?

I believe that industry has a whole has the power and minds to start the clean revolution. Creating products that not only don't hurt, but are beneficial to the environment is not easy, and requires a lot of different perspectives. If I want to grow up and start businesses that not only don't...

#busines #environment #management #spanish #non-profit #finance #social

Alisha S.’s Avatar
Alisha S. May 21, 2016 613 views

What is growth hacking all about? Similar to marketing or completely different?

I just stumbled upon this new term and would just like a marketer's perspective on it... #marketing...

#busines

Nicholas R.’s Avatar
Nicholas R. May 16, 2016 478 views

Is college really neccessary to start your own business

I am a Business Management - Information Systems major. If I want to start my own business down the road, should I graduate college?...

#busines

Noah B.’s Avatar
Noah B. May 13, 2016 675 views

Are job opportunities in the field of marketing and design increasing or decreasing.

I am interested in marketing and design but want to make sure that there will be employment opportunities when I am done with college. #marketing #design #busines...

#skiing

Nicholas S.’s Avatar
Nicholas S. Apr 13, 2016 694 views

When being a chef, what are the most hardest things you encounter everyday?

I'm interested in being a chef for my career, it's a passion that I've had for a long time. #chef #busines...

#cook

Isaiah W.’s Avatar
Isaiah W. Mar 17, 2015 919 views

what is the life of a chef like?

I would want to know how the grind of a chef would be like, finding jobs, and places of work. #culinary #culinary-arts #chefs #culinary-skills #busines...

#culinary-management