Career Questions tagged Social Media Marketing

Caitlin’s Avatar
Caitlin Sep 09 85 views

Can someone pivot to journalism or marketing after choosing a career in another field?

Have you seen successful writers or market coordinators who do not have their formal education in marketing or journalism? If so, do you have any tips on how to get into those fields starting without education/connections?

Shaina’s Avatar
Shaina Jul 01 164 views

What do I need to take note during my internship?

I plan on taking note of my internship experience or track with Notion. What type of pages should I create? Currently, I have meeting notes and daily weekly reviews...What else should I add?

I am taking a PROJECT MANAGEMENT and SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING internship.

Stephanie’s Avatar
Stephanie Apr 26 248 views

who long does it take to be a Search Marketing Strategists? what classes do I have to take to be a Search Marketing Strategists? what other careers are related to Search Marketing Strategists? how much does being a Search Marketing Strategists cost? what college is best for me?

who long does it take to be a Search Marketing Strategists?
what classes do I have to take to be a Search Marketing Strategists?
what other careers are related to Search Marketing Strategists?
how much does being a Search Marketing Strategists cost?
what college is best for me?

Subhash’s Avatar
Subhash Jun 20, 2021 305 views

What is bar graph in share marketing

#marketing #business-management #social-media-marketing

Chloe’s Avatar
Chloe Jul 17, 2020 383 views

Social media marketing

May I know what are some go-to/required apps if I am looking to step foot into the social media marketing world without any prior experiences? Where can I get some useful free resources to build up my skills (SEO, marketing etc)? #social-media-marketing #JULY20 #social-media...

Marina’s Avatar
Marina Feb 13, 2020 313 views

How lookalike facebook works?

#lookalike #facebook #prediction #segments #marketing #social-media-marketing

Empris’s Avatar
Empris Jan 24, 2018 654 views

What kind of companies are looking for social media experts?

Which marketing firms / companies should I apply to in order to use my expertise?

#socialmedia #social-media-marketing #marketing

Clarissa’s Avatar
Clarissa Jan 19, 2018 692 views

How do I apply my passion to my career?

I am a marketing major and I hope to have a career in the advertising or social media field. I am very passionate about human rights, equal opportunities, anti-racism, and women's rights. I would like to know how I can apply these types of themes into my career in a way that I can make a...

Jennifer’s Avatar
Jennifer Jan 16, 2018 583 views

What's a good major to pursue if I want to have a "back up" career?

I want to study psychology, criminology, marketing/accounting, or sociology. Eventually I want to become an FBI Agent. I know there are people who don't stay in the same career all their life or sometimes their careers even fail. What's a good major I can pursue that will guarantee me a job in...

Alisha’s Avatar
Alisha Jan 12, 2018 608 views

What are the career prospects for someone currently involved in Social Media Marketing or Management at a small scale?

I have managed social media accounts for organizations, just as a side hustle, but how could I go one step further? Do I need to get a degree in marketing?

#social-media #social-media-marketing #digital-marketing #marketing

Kristine’s Avatar
Kristine Oct 25, 2017 1169 views

How do I pursue a career in social media?

Hello everyone, I am currently a junior in college majoring in Business Accounting and minoring in Public Relations. My interest has always been in social media, blogging, content management (I love writing), and a little bit of graphic design. I love being able to impact and influence other's...

Vidya’s Avatar
Vidya Oct 16, 2017 905 views

What are the current digital marketing trends in the nonprofit sector?

I am exploring the digital media/social media aspect in the nonprofit sector and wish to understand the career path in this field. What kind of skills are required if one is starting out fresh in this line? #social-media-marketing #social-media #digital-marketing...

Rachel’s Avatar
Rachel Jun 27, 2017 1876 views

What majors/careers include both mathematics and visual arts?

I love math, it's my favorite subject in school and I definitely would like to continue with it in the future. However, I don't want to lose the visual design aspect which I also love. I was considering a double major in mathematics and digital communications/multi media (it basically involves...

Devetra’s Avatar
Devetra May 02, 2017 1209 views

What are some websites that someone can network on besides LinkedIn?

Trying to network #social-networking #social-media-marketing

eyshea’s Avatar
eyshea Apr 18, 2017 780 views

What are the best internships in Atlanta for someone who is looking into marketing?(i am in high school )

i would love to major in marketing #marketing #internships #marketing-and-advertising #social-media-marketing #marketing-communications #marketing-strategy #market-research

W. C.’s Avatar
W. C. Apr 02, 2017 650 views

Is there a lot of opportunities for self employment in the field of media marketing?

Is it possible to work on media marketing in the form of self-employment? It seems that there are various factors hindering people to work on media marketing in the form of self-employment. #social-media-marketing

W. C.’s Avatar
W. C. Apr 02, 2017 673 views

Questions related to media marketing

When I am looking for internship, there are some job in which the tile is "media marketing". So I would like to know more about what is the greatest difference between media marketing and marketing? Does media marketing is mainly relied on the use of social platform? If I want to work on media...

Mounia’s Avatar
Mounia Feb 27, 2017 1926 views

How important is Social Media literacy to employers?

Should all employees know today's biggest social media platforms or just employees looking to work as Social Media coordinators and other related positions? What are some benefits if any to being literate in platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, Tumblr, and the like?...

Carlos’s Avatar
Carlos Jan 28, 2017 1159 views

How do I start an advertising campaign?

I recently came across a small cafe near my home;it's nice, comfy, and sells good Coffee. The cafe is new (4-5 months) and is having trouble bringing in business ,I offered to help them market their store and they agreed. I only have the most basic understanding of what advertising means ....

Caylyn ’s Avatar
Caylyn Dec 17, 2016 883 views

Do you need internship experience in order to get hired at a marketing firm after graduation?

I am a junior in college and thinking about possible jobs I will be applying for after graduation. A lot of my peers are scrambling to find internships in their degree fields, and I was just wondering if it's possible to get hired at a good firm without an internship. #business-management...

Gabriela ’s Avatar
Gabriela Dec 07, 2016 685 views

What kind of writing skills could you add to your own personal development that will increase your chances of becoming a better writer ?

I am thinking about writing articles in social media in order to increase my knowledge and try to get out there . However , I need some advice on the key skills that I can start studying . #business #writing #social-media-marketing

Nicole’s Avatar
Nicole Nov 01, 2016 1986 views

How do I get internships for my major if I do not have much experience in the field?

Hi, I am Nicole and I am a student in college. I am a Marketing major and am required to finish 2 internships before I graduate. The only thing is, I haven't had any experience in marketing before so landing my first internship may be difficult. Any advice? #marketing #internships...

Lexis’s Avatar
Lexis Aug 16, 2016 1036 views

How long does it usually take to get into a job after graduating college?

I don't want to get into a hastle where I'm struggling to make a living because my job search isn't going well or I'm in a job I'm not happy with. #business #career #career-counseling #journalism #communications #communication #social-media-marketing #investigative-reporting

Alyssa’s Avatar
Alyssa Jul 15, 2016 964 views

How do you write a resume?

I believe that there should be classes one could take to make themselves more appealing in their resumes when trying to get a job. I personally am about to graduate college and have no idea where to even start with a resume. #networking #sociology #resume-writing #social-networking...

joseph’s Avatar
joseph May 04, 2016 945 views

How do I become a famous youtuber?

I'd love to learn how to become a famous youtuber.

#youtube #social-media #social-media-marketing #social #education #career

Lindsay’s Avatar
Lindsay Mar 17, 2016 1743 views

Are there marketing jobs at investment management companies?

I want to work as a social media marketer, but I don't know what if there are social media marketers at investment companies. I'd imagine everyone needs a social media marketer nowadays? #finance #marketing #financial-services #investment-management #investing #social-media #social-media-marketing