What do I need to take note during my internship?
I plan on taking note of my internship experience or track with Notion. What type of pages should I create? Currently, I have meeting notes and daily weekly reviews...What else should I add?
I am taking a PROJECT MANAGEMENT and SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING internship.
From there, list out 3-5 concrete, measurable steps that, if completed, will indicate to you that you've reached your goal. For instance, if we use the example goal above, maybe your steps could be:
1) Have coffee with at least 3 people in my department and interview them about their jobs
2) Meet with my boss at least 5 times and discuss my career options
3) Attend one marketing conference
Teorically could you try to make a list of all action that you do [(in your mind), like a bulleted list] , during the day.
Then you try to do a summary at maximum of 2 rows, also less.
Teorically could you try to do a summary at maximum of 5 rows, based on the daily summary.
If you say me the type of intership, i can help you better than now.
Meeting notes and daily weekly reviews have been immensely helpful in my own life. Besides that, you can create pages for :
1) To-do list: you can list everything you need, have to do, and plan to do here.
2) Contact list: you will likely meet many people with whom networking is vital for your career, hence remember to ask for their contact info.
You can also use applications such as Google Calendar, Google Keep Notes and Excel to keep more effective track of your internship.
If you are doing an internship, ensure you connect with everyone around you and build a relationship with them. You never know were you will end up and the more people you know the more opportunities you will get