Career Questions tagged Espn

Noah R.’s Avatar
Noah R. Jan 17, 2018 260 views

How can I become a sports writer or sports commentator?

Because I know alot about #nfl #pac12 and I really enjoy learning about it and reading about it #espn .#sports #sports-writing #writing...

#writing-and-editing

Ahmad L.’s Avatar
Ahmad L. May 17, 2016 653 views

What do I need to do right now dealing with sports to help me push to become a sports broadcaster?

What do i need to do right now dealing with sports to help me push to become a sports broadcaster. #teacher #sports #broadcast #espn #university-of-florida #athletics #broadcast-media #college...

#television

jimmie E.’s Avatar
jimmie E. Jun 22, 2016 405 views
Ben  L.’s Avatar
Ben L. Aug 11, 2016 564 views

What does it take to be on the marketing team on ESPN?

I am a college student interested in pursuing a career in marketing and I love sports! ESPN seems like it would be a great fit for me. Can somebody give some insights? I would love to hear from someone who works there! #college #sports #television #sports-marketing #espn...

#sport-network

Ben  L.’s Avatar
Ben L. Aug 17, 2016 775 views

What are good ways for me to start networking with professionals who work at ESPN?

I'm a college student entering his third year at San Jose State. I am pursuing a major in economics and a minor in advertising. I would love to get an internship at ESPN in the marketing or sales departments. I heard it helps if you have people within your network who work at ESPN but I...

#networking #sports #social-networking #linkedin #espn

Taylor S.’s Avatar
Taylor S. Aug 13, 2016 682 views

What are other job options for me if I don't make it as a field reporter?

If I want to become a sports news anchor (on the field at games), what are some other jobs you think I should consider? I heard that there are a lot of options in this field but I'm not sure how to learn what they are or learn about what exactly they do and how it relates to a reporter's...

#reporter #sports #television #espn #broadcast-media

Taylor S.’s Avatar
Taylor S. Aug 13, 2016 697 views

What did your path to becoming a field sports newscaster/reporter look like?

I think it would be super fun to be on the field of professional sports games and interview the coaches, players, and others. What does it take to get into sports reporting? I'm interested to hear what your path looked like and whether you have advice for young people like me about how best to...

#sports-broadcasting #sports #television #espn #broadcast-media

Ben  L.’s Avatar
Ben L. Aug 13, 2016 2265 views

How do I become a camera man at professional sports events?

I think it would super fun to be a camera man at NFL, NBA, or NHL game. What does it take? #sports #football #basketball #baseball #video-production #espn...

#camera

Ben  L.’s Avatar
Ben L. Aug 13, 2016 620 views

How competitive is it getting on the ESPN advertising team?

I am a college student at San Jose State University study majoring Economics and minoring in Advertising. I have always been interested in creating ads and I have always loved sports! So I feel like ESPN would be an awesome fit for me. What does it take for me get on the ESPN team? #sports...

#sports-marketing #advertising #espn

Ben  L.’s Avatar
Ben L. Aug 13, 2016 3665 views

What is it like working at ESPN?

If you work at ESPN can you provide me some insights into what its like working there? Are there any special perks? What is the company culture like? I feel like it would be a fun place to work because you can always talk about sports with people (sports is one of my favorite topics to talk...

#sports #work #broadcast-television #espn #entertainment

Ben  L.’s Avatar
Ben L. Aug 13, 2016 630 views

What major(s) and minor(s) in college should I pursue to get into the sports entertaiment industry?

I'm studying economics in college but I'm also considering a minor in either advertising or communications. What majors (or minors) will help me the most? #sports #broadcast-media #sports-media #espn #televison...

#sport-entertainment

Ben  L.’s Avatar
Ben L. Aug 12, 2016 1090 views

What do you recommend I do to become a professional sports photographer?

I would love to know how to get a job working on the field of a professional sports game (a NFL game perhaps?) as a photographer. I have a passion for sports and I especially love football. It would be a dream come true to photograph games. I am a junior in college at San Jose State. Any...

#sports #nba #sports-photography #nfl #photography #espn

Markalah H.’s Avatar
Markalah H. Dec 10, 2015 927 views

What steps do I take to work as a Broadcaster at ESPN?

I love sports, and I play basketball. I want to be one to talk to players before the game, and after the game.I want to work on shows like Inside stuff on NBA TV, and Open Court. I love all the conferences they have with players like Lebron James, and Stephen Curry after the game. I am very...

#communications #espn