Career Questions tagged Broadcast

MaKaylah S.’s Avatar
MaKaylah S. Jul 15 87 views

What is it like being a camera operator?

Hello! I am very interested in pursuing a career as a camera operator! I have some experience working with robotic cameras at church as a volunteer, and believe this is something I would enjoy doing as an actual job. What are some things I should know if I want to pursue this industry?...

film cameras television broadcast

JWILLY H.’s Avatar
JWILLY H. Mar 17 159 views
mary-matalyn T.’s Avatar
mary-matalyn T. Aug 22, 2016 616 views

What is the best way to obtain an internship with the Golf Channel?

I would like to attend a college education where I can build on my high school foundation in broadcasting to someday get a job with the LPGA. broadcast golf olympics...

sports

Ahmad L.’s Avatar
Ahmad L. May 17, 2016 774 views
Hailey B.’s Avatar
Hailey B. Oct 30, 2016 448 views

Do you enjoy being a broadcast journalist?

I love broadcasting and I want to hear if someone working that actual job loves it still. broadcast journalism...

broadcast-media

mary-matalyn T.’s Avatar
mary-matalyn T. Aug 22, 2016 428 views

How does a student become an intern with the LPGA?

I would like to attend a college education where I can build on my high school foundation in broadcasting to someday get a job with the LPGA. broadcast golf...

olympics

Cailon S.’s Avatar
Cailon S. Aug 19, 2016 822 views
Muthuveera M.’s Avatar
Muthuveera M. Aug 17, 2016 1706 views

What's the most stable job with a good income in the media field?

I'm a high school senior whose always been interested in working in broadcasting, but am very scared that I might not make the correct decision. broadcast-media broadcast-journalism broadcast-television broadcast...

tv-production

Aziz M.’s Avatar
Aziz M. Jun 24, 2016 701 views

What should I pursue in 12th to study Mass Communication in Graduation? Eligibility to get admission?

I am a student of class 10th. I want to know that what stream should I opt for in 12th so that I can study Mass Communication in Graduation? What is the eligibility criteria for getting admission? journalism arts advertising media...

broadcast

Aziz M.’s Avatar
Aziz M. Jun 24, 2016 776 views

Is it possible to pursue Mass Communication after class 10th?

I want to know that is it possible to pursue Mass Communications after completing class 10th? Can it be done without graduation? Please answer. journalism arts advertising broadcast...

news-editor

Cole M.’s Avatar
Cole M. May 21, 2016 497 views

In radio and online journalism, what is the way to avoid copyright issues?

Going into my sophomore year, I am a radio host and have a website with 40 writers or so and have had issues with copyright laws before. I want to know how to post photos and use material without breaking the bank. law radio broadcast...

radio-broadcasting

Tyzhee B.’s Avatar
Tyzhee B. May 09, 2016 430 views

Can i go to a school that involves public broadcasting

Because I want to go to school but I still want to broadcast broadcast...

radio-broadcasting

Zoe P.’s Avatar
Zoe P. Apr 01, 2015 1074 views

What are the different types of careers in Journalism?

I'm in the eleventh grade, and I want to study Journalism. I already know I want to be a Broadcast Journalist. I would also like to know some other jobs there are with in the Journalism community. journalism...

broadcast