Career Questions tagged Broadcast

mary-matalyn T.’s Avatar
mary-matalyn T. Aug 22, 2016 477 views

What is the best way to obtain an internship with the Golf Channel?

I would like to attend a college education where I can build on my high school foundation in broadcasting to someday get a job with the LPGA. #broadcast #golf #olympics...

#sports

Ahmad L.’s Avatar
Ahmad L. May 17, 2016 629 views

What do I need to do right now dealing with sports to help me push to become a sports broadcaster?

What do i need to do right now dealing with sports to help me push to become a sports broadcaster. #teacher #sports #broadcast #espn #university-of-florida #athletics #broadcast-media #college...

#television

Hailey B.’s Avatar
Hailey B. Oct 30, 2016 354 views

Do you enjoy being a broadcast journalist?

I love broadcasting and I want to hear if someone working that actual job loves it still. #broadcast #journalism...

#broadcast-media

mary-matalyn T.’s Avatar
mary-matalyn T. Aug 22, 2016 325 views

How does a student become an intern with the LPGA?

I would like to attend a college education where I can build on my high school foundation in broadcasting to someday get a job with the LPGA. #broadcast #golf...

#olympics

Cailon S.’s Avatar
Cailon S. Aug 19, 2016 688 views
Muthuveera M.’s Avatar
Muthuveera M. Aug 17, 2016 1058 views

What's the most stable job with a good income in the media field?

I'm a high school senior whose always been interested in working in broadcasting, but am very scared that I might not make the correct decision. #broadcast-media #broadcast-journalism #broadcast-television #broadcast...

#tv-production

Aziz M.’s Avatar
Aziz M. Jun 24, 2016 595 views

What should I pursue in 12th to study Mass Communication in Graduation? Eligibility to get admission?

I am a student of class 10th. I want to know that what stream should I opt for in 12th so that I can study Mass Communication in Graduation? What is the eligibility criteria for getting admission? #journalism #arts #advertising #media...

#broadcast

Aziz M.’s Avatar
Aziz M. Jun 24, 2016 659 views

Is it possible to pursue Mass Communication after class 10th?

I want to know that is it possible to pursue Mass Communications after completing class 10th? Can it be done without graduation? Please answer. #journalism #arts #advertising #broadcast...

#news-editor

Cole M.’s Avatar
Cole M. May 21, 2016 368 views

In radio and online journalism, what is the way to avoid copyright issues?

Going into my sophomore year, I am a radio host and have a website with 40 writers or so and have had issues with copyright laws before. I want to know how to post photos and use material without breaking the bank. #law #radio #broadcast...

#radio-broadcasting

Tyzhee B.’s Avatar
Tyzhee B. May 09, 2016 352 views

Can i go to a school that involves public broadcasting

Because I want to go to school but I still want to broadcast #broadcast...

#radio-broadcasting

Mitchel S.’s Avatar
Mitchel S. May 09, 2016 749 views
Mitchel S.’s Avatar
Mitchel S. May 09, 2016 810 views
Zoe P.’s Avatar
Zoe P. Apr 01, 2015 950 views

What are the different types of careers in Journalism?

I'm in the eleventh grade, and I want to study Journalism. I already know I want to be a Broadcast Journalist. I would also like to know some other jobs there are with in the Journalism community. #journalism...

#broadcast