Career Questions tagged Broadcast

MaKaylah’s Avatar
MaKaylah Jul 15, 2021 281 views

What is it like being a camera operator?

Hello! I am very interested in pursuing a career as a camera operator! I have some experience working with robotic cameras at church as a volunteer, and believe this is something I would enjoy doing as an actual job. What are some things I should know if I want to pursue this industry?...

JWILLY’s Avatar
JWILLY Mar 17, 2021 282 views

What are the best classes to take to become a broadcast news analyst.

I am a middle school student who took a test that said I should be a broadcast news analyst. #broadcast-journalism #sports-journalism #broadcast #schools

Hailey’s Avatar
Hailey Oct 30, 2016 575 views

Do you enjoy being a broadcast journalist?

I love broadcasting and I want to hear if someone working that actual job loves it still. #broadcast #journalism #broadcast-media

mary-matalyn’s Avatar
mary-matalyn Aug 22, 2016 524 views

How does a student become an intern with the LPGA?

I would like to attend a college education where I can build on my high school foundation in broadcasting to someday get a job with the LPGA. #broadcast #golf #olympics

mary-matalyn’s Avatar
mary-matalyn Aug 22, 2016 718 views

What is the best way to obtain an internship with the Golf Channel?

I would like to attend a college education where I can build on my high school foundation in broadcasting to someday get a job with the LPGA. #broadcast #golf #olympics #sports

Cailon’s Avatar
Cailon Aug 19, 2016 986 views

Is it a must to speak a foreign language in order to be a sport analyst and be in the broadcasting industry?

I am asking this question because I want to be a sports analyst and radio and television broadcaster. #sports #broadcast-media #sports-media #broadcast-television #broadcast #radio-broadcasting

Muthuveera’s Avatar
Muthuveera Aug 17, 2016 2044 views

What's the most stable job with a good income in the media field?

I'm a high school senior whose always been interested in working in broadcasting, but am very scared that I might not make the correct decision. #broadcast-media #broadcast-journalism #broadcast-television #broadcast #tv-production

Aziz’s Avatar
Aziz Jun 24, 2016 810 views

What should I pursue in 12th to study Mass Communication in Graduation? Eligibility to get admission?

I am a student of class 10th. I want to know that what stream should I opt for in 12th so that I can study Mass Communication in Graduation? What is the eligibility criteria for getting admission? #journalism #arts #advertising #media #broadcast

Aziz’s Avatar
Aziz Jun 24, 2016 903 views

Is it possible to pursue Mass Communication after class 10th?

I want to know that is it possible to pursue Mass Communications after completing class 10th? Can it be done without graduation? Please answer.
#journalism #arts #advertising #broadcast #news-editor

Cole’s Avatar
Cole May 21, 2016 615 views

In radio and online journalism, what is the way to avoid copyright issues?

Going into my sophomore year, I am a radio host and have a website with 40 writers or so and have had issues with copyright laws before. I want to know how to post photos and use material without breaking the bank.

#law #radio #broadcast #radio-broadcasting

Ahmad’s Avatar
Ahmad May 17, 2016 928 views

What do I need to do right now dealing with sports to help me push to become a sports broadcaster?

What do i need to do right now dealing with sports to help me push to become a sports broadcaster.
#teacher #sports #broadcast #espn #university-of-florida #athletics #broadcast-media #college #television

Tyzhee’s Avatar
Tyzhee May 09, 2016 526 views

Can i go to a school that involves public broadcasting

Because I want to go to school but I still want to broadcast #broadcast #radio-broadcasting

Mitchel’s Avatar
Mitchel May 09, 2016 1238 views

How can I get experience in sports broadcasting over summer before college starts?

I am going to school for sports broadcasting and would like some background in it. #broadcast-media #broadcast-television #broadcast #radio-broadcasting

Mitchel’s Avatar
Mitchel May 09, 2016 1126 views

How can a sports broadcaster be noticed by bigger networks?

I want to get into broadcasting and I want to make it big. #broadcast-media #broadcast-television #broadcast #radio-broadcasting

Zoe’s Avatar
Zoe Apr 01, 2015 1207 views

What are the different types of careers in Journalism?

I'm in the eleventh grade, and I want to study Journalism. I already know I want to be a Broadcast Journalist. I would also like to know some other jobs there are with in the Journalism community. #journalism #broadcast