Career Questions tagged Radio Broadcasting

Brenan B.’s Avatar
Brenan B. Jul 06, 2018 358 views
Cailon S.’s Avatar
Cailon S. Aug 19, 2016 703 views
Dan A.’s Avatar
Dan A. Aug 16, 2016 563 views

What to study or do over the summer for a DJ-tech radio person?

What do you suggest a high-school student do over the summer to increase their chances for being selected out of a large pool of other applicants for a job as a radio board runner for a morning show? #broadcast-media #radio #radio-broadcasting...

#radio-host

Dan A.’s Avatar
Dan A. Aug 16, 2016 760 views

What is the best way to get into Radio?

Hi! Where I live, the options of going into radio aren't exactly the "cool thing" to do. For example parent's, teachers, and peers would rather be doing something that encompasses more of a "stable" job such as a doctor or an engineer. What do you suggest to someone who has an authentic...

#radio-host #radio #radio-broadcasting

Christian M.’s Avatar
Christian M. May 24, 2016 460 views

What is the best way to connect with opportunities for employement in the field of Mass Communications/Pro-Media?

I am entering college as a freshman this year to start my degree for Mass Communications/Pro-Media. I would like to work in radio and broadcasting, possibly in sports area. I am curious how difficult it will be to obtain a job once I graduate. #sports...

#radio-broadcasting

Monique B.’s Avatar
Monique B. May 21, 2016 743 views

Considering my major is broadcast journalism I only need two years of college, if I want to attend college all four years is that bad?

I believe knowledge is power the more the better. I also feel like me being more educated would land me a job quicker once I graduate. #journalism #television #broadcast-media...

#radio-broadcasting

Cole M.’s Avatar
Cole M. May 21, 2016 385 views

In radio and online journalism, what is the way to avoid copyright issues?

Going into my sophomore year, I am a radio host and have a website with 40 writers or so and have had issues with copyright laws before. I want to know how to post photos and use material without breaking the bank. #law #radio #broadcast...

#radio-broadcasting

Marcos M.’s Avatar
Marcos M. May 19, 2016 381 views

What is the DAW of choice for engineers in the field of Mass Communications, i.e radio

I would like to know which program to use and become efficient in when I enter the radio broadcasting industry. #radio-broadcasting #radio-host #broadband-networks...

#public-radio

Paige W.’s Avatar
Paige W. May 16, 2016 515 views

What experiences are required to be a Broadcast Journalist?

I currently hold the position of being a news anchor for my high schools television broadcast and have started to gain an interest in pursuing a career in it. #sports #sports-journalism #broadcast-journalism...

#radio-broadcasting

Tyzhee B.’s Avatar
Tyzhee B. May 09, 2016 364 views

Can i go to a school that involves public broadcasting

Because I want to go to school but I still want to broadcast #broadcast...

#radio-broadcasting

Tyzhee B.’s Avatar
Tyzhee B. May 09, 2016 398 views

How high of a education would i have to receiveto be a public broadcaster

I asked this question because im interested in broadcasters...

#radio-broadcasting

Mitchel S.’s Avatar
Mitchel S. May 09, 2016 775 views
Mitchel S.’s Avatar
Mitchel S. May 09, 2016 829 views
Kristina H.’s Avatar
Kristina H. Dec 15, 2014 1069 views

What is the best part about being a radio and television announcer?

I am very interested in becoming a radio or television announcer. I am a senior and off to college in the fall to a four year liberal arts school. I will be taking a few classes in college for business and communications. I am thrilled and interred with the behind the scenes of radio and TV...

#radio-host #broadcast-television #radio #radio-broadcasting #television