Career Questions tagged Broadcast Television

Jordan C.’s Avatar
Jordan C. May 18, 2016 463 views

What should be some steps I should have to take to get closer to accomplishing my dream of becoming a Sports Analyst for a major company ?

I am currently a junior in high school and I want to become a sports analyst when I grow up. I am interested in majoring in a college that has a very prestige journalism program. I Love sports and would love to further my career and future involving something sports related. #career #sports...

#broadcast-journalism #broadcast-television #journalism

Mitchel S.’s Avatar
Mitchel S. May 09, 2016 914 views
Bitota M.’s Avatar
Bitota M. Jun 26, 2015 4538 views

What should you major in if you want to be a T.V Show Host or an on air personality?

I am asking this question because I am really interested in going into a career within these fields and I want to prepare myself in college. Thank you for listening! Hope you have a great day. #college #communications #communication #television #broadcast-television...

#telecommunications

Kristina H.’s Avatar
Kristina H. Dec 15, 2014 1096 views

What is the best part about being a radio and television announcer?

I am very interested in becoming a radio or television announcer. I am a senior and off to college in the fall to a four year liberal arts school. I will be taking a few classes in college for business and communications. I am thrilled and interred with the behind the scenes of radio and TV...

#radio-host #radio #broadcast-television #television #radio-broadcasting

Emmanuella Ringnyu N.’s Avatar
Emmanuella Ringnyu N. Aug 11, 2014 43709 views

What are the subjects studied to become a journalist?

I'm 16years old and I have a passion for reading to people to understand and enjoy and know what I'm talking about. I'm of Cameroonian origin and just had the ordinary levels, so as I'm going to high school I will like to study subjects that will help me become a journalist in future that is...

#broadcast-television #journalism #media #breaking-news #broadcast-media