What should be some steps I should have to take to get closer to accomplishing my dream of becoming a Sports Analyst for a major company ?

I am currently a junior in high school and I want to become a sports analyst when I grow up. I am interested in majoring in a college that has a very prestige journalism program. I Love sports and would love to further my career and future involving something sports related. #career #sports #journalism #broadcast-journalism #broadcast-television

3

Candace’s Answer

Hey I would really suggest that you look into Ithaca College or Syracuse. Ithaca is my alma mater and they have a sports media major which would be perfect for you! Additionally, there is a student run television station and newspaper. I knew a lot of people who would get involved in ICTV, specifically in sports and it was great practice for the real thing. At Ithaca, you don't have to wait until your junior year to get in on the action.

0